FM-View Forums
hammer9

SS' Download Area For Domestic League Kits Packs 16/17 only

SS'16/17 update packs:-

Bulgaria - 1st Division SS'2016/17 by karamel Relink! 
(updated - remade Slavia Sofia H/A)

England - Southern Division One SS'2016/17 by frankthetank Relink! 
(updated - Added Hereford third kit & Wimborne H/A)

England - Level 9 Northern League 1 SS'2015/16 by frankthetank New!

Serbia - Full Leagues SS'2016/17 by Serbian FM & Co Relink!  
(updated - fixed config, some remade kits)

France - Ligue One SS'2016/17 by Yoz Relink!  
(updated - remade PSG third kit & change Rennes 3rd kit)

France - Ligue Two SS'2016/17 by Yoz Relink!  
(updated - remade Auxerre)

Just notice...I haven't checked SSKCC for all above packs, will work on it soon ;)

11 hours ago, shooto said:

Mate

-Anorthosis team logo and sponsor is distorted. Different between between home and away....

-Also where did you get the away for annagenisi? 

-Apoel 3rd has the gold logo in the left arm, the other 2 no. ...Apoel home sponsor is different thatn away ...i dont know why..

-Karmiotissa away is wrong..you are missing some red stripes on top of shoulder..and the collar is wrong..have a look:

http://www.gemsfutsal.it/it/prodotti/teamwear/team/philadelphia

-Nea Salamina home kit has GEMS wrote in gold now green like your.

-Doxa away is bit wrong...it s black not blue and in the template are missing small horizontal stripes..it s called JOMA CAMPUS the model...have a look:

136962.jpg

I think is all...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mayday said:

Compañero

-Anorthosis Logotipo del equipo y el patrocinador está distorsionado. Diferente entre entre el hogar y lejos ....

-también De dónde sacaste la distancia de annagenisi? 

-Apoel Tercero tiene el logotipo del oro en el brazo izquierdo, los otros 2 no. ... Apoel patrocinador hogar es diferente thatn de distancia ... no sé qué ..

-Karmiotissa Distancia se wrong..you faltan algunas rayas rojas en la parte superior de shoulder..and el collar es wrong..have un vistazo:

http://www.gemsfutsal.it/it/prodotti/teamwear/team/philadelphia

equipo para el hogar -Nea Salamina tiene GEMS escribió en oro ahora verde como tu.

-Doxa Distancia es poco mal ... que s negro azul y no en la plantilla faltan pequeña stripes..it horizontal s llamada CAMPUS JOMA el modelo ... echar un vistazo:

136962.jpg

Creo que es todo ...

anorthosis : I can not find a better sponsor image, so I have a small error.

annagenisi: It is difficult to guess which is. It's by intuition

yMuhwhb.jpg

APOEL I do not understand apoel sponsor, the 90 year logo did not have it at the beginning. I think they are unimportant details

karmiotissa : Very difficult with the hair of the girl in front jejjejej  thanks....

14492588_1213523975387143_40412849326249

doxa... That big is impossible to fail. With facebook photos is another story

Thanks for those little details mate

4JjLrax.png6MSCAlK.pngQpNlzHU.pngtswt6zv.png8dRvi0E.pngAPuRD6u.pngMxKMuHK.png

• Like 3

@shooto

My suggestion is to check in the kit manufacter website and try to find there the template, like gems or joma in this case.

Also de Puma Larnaca doesn't look fully correct for me.  YOu put only half chest diagonal yellow stripes..but should be almost all. It s same template as panathinaikos. Have a lookat the image.

Annagenisi played with black i didnt find any game with the brown. Did you?

Apoel gold patch is a small detail correct,  but if u put in one why skip the other 2? Are small details that makes an average job in a great.

Im glad you take my suggestions. I am here to help.

Panathinaikos_1617_third_BERG_75110801_b_s_b1.jpg

yes. But they are not all the same. Fortune dusseldorf is the other way around. And many other cougar are not totally alike.

sorry for my translator.

Well, apoel at first did not come those shields, I saw them after reviewing the content.

And of course I like your suggestions, but sometimes they are impossible and less with the language.

2nl0r1H.png

So, what do you suggest for anagennisi?

1 hour ago, shooto said:

yes. But they are not all the same. Fortune dusseldorf is the other way around. And many other cougar are not totally alike.

sorry for my translator.

Well, apoel at first did not come those shields, I saw them after reviewing the content.

And of course I like your suggestions, but sometimes they are impossible and less with the language.

Every year all the kit manufacters are doing some personalized jersey like Juventus, Man Utd,Barcelona, mainly for all big team..after they are doing standard templates that can be used by all other team, like Larnaca and Panathinaikos, like the Legea i ve ask you to re do it and is the same you used for Ethinkos. So unsless is a personalized jersey you should find them in their catalog. You can do this reserch for Joma, Jako, Gens...

That is why i am saying to check their catalog. 

Annagennisi i saw the black only. I dont have the game yet and i have asked to a guy to check for me which colour is on game. But as i sa i saw only the black playing i kept black as away

1 hour ago, mayday said:

Every year all the kit manufacters are doing some personalized jersey like Juventus, Man Utd,Barcelona, mainly for all big team..after they are doing standard templates that can be used by all other team, like Larnaca and Panathinaikos, like the Legea i ve ask you to re do it and is the same you used for Ethinkos. So unsless is a personalized jersey you should find them in their catalog. You can do this reserch for Joma, Jako, Gens...

That is why i am saying to check their catalog. 

Annagennisi i saw the black only. I dont have the game yet and i have asked to a guy to check for me which colour is on game. But as i sa i saw only the black playing i kept black as away

x2m1j7.png

You mean this ?

Cyprus - Premier League SS'2016/17 by shooto New! 

Israel - Winner League SS'2016/17 by shooto New!

Just notice...I haven't checked SSKCC for all above packs, will work on it soon ;)

5 hours ago, shooto said:

x2m1j7.png

You mean this ?

Yes. But you dnt need to change it for me. Keep as u done. Peoples doesnt card much about quality, right or wrong.. Just need a jersey

• Like 1

Belarus - Highest, First & Second Leagues SS'2016 by Jay_Jay_Max New! 

Greece - Football League SS'2016/17 by Mysterio New! 

England - League One SS'2016/17 by bolid74 New!

Denmark - SuperLiga SS'2016/17 by shooto New!

>> See on first post!! <<

France - Ligue One SS'2016/17 by Yoz Relink!  
(updated - Added Montpellier 3rd kit)

>> See on first post!! <<

On 23/11/2016 at 18:47, shooto said:

ALDOSIVI  H/A/T  16-17  (UPDATE)

iqoNP0B.pngGRLpFt0.pngW6pFhys.png

BOCA JRS. THIRD  16-17

D2SajoM.png

• Like 2

22 hours ago, xavier said:

Could anyone make the league's kit of Portugal and the League of Japan?

Have a look SS WIP :)

3 hours ago, Persee said:

6s5h3d6tvw0ruvs6g.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Thanks to mayday for his tips

-Al Dhafra the red is third, missing away which is this one:

-Al Jazira away is not correct the template, check again mine, missing cuffs white/black..and yes, was a pleasure help you to find away kit. 

-Al Shabab need to swap home with away.

-Al Wasl template is kinda correct but cuff and bottom jersey are "cut" check here...

-Sharjah away is orange not red. http://uae.agleague.ae/en/media/arabian-gulf-league-photos-2016-2017/round-318/jazira-sharjah6.html

Missing Dibba third...but i guess is not important. 

http://uae.agleague.ae/en/media/arabian-gulf-league-photos-2016-2017/round-617/al-nasr-dibba4.html

Al Jazira alternative home kit, played last match

http://uae.agleague.ae/en/media/arabian-gulf-league-photos-2016-2017/round-1011/al-shabab-al-jazira6.html

Al Dhafra red check the collar, same model as Al Jazira.

Adidas condivio is called:

126657.jpg