FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DropDeadThread

FM 2017

Has there been any news about it yet? It must only be a couple of months away now? I've not seen or heard anything...

Novemberish, usually. Things usually start trickling in over the fall, I'd keep an eye on Miles Jacobson and the Football Manager twitter accounts. Get info like this ;)

Supposedly there may be some announcements made today!

With your club’s fixtures in the diary, there’s just one date left to confirm… and we’re delighted to reveal that Football Manager 2017 will kick off on Friday, November 4th.

If you can’t wait that long, pre-purchase Football Manager 2017 now from a participating digital retailer and you can start your managerial career at least two weeks before full release with the free early-access Beta. Careers started in the Beta can be continued in the full game.

And whether you pre-purchase or pre-order Football Manager 2017 from a participating digital retailer, or a participating boxed retailer, you’ll get Football Manager Touch 2017 (for PC, Mac or Linux) completely free and, as a thank you for pre-purchase or pre-order, you’ll also get a range of free downloadable content for Touch including “Board override”, “No firing”, “All job applications”, “National management” and 3 brand new challenges to play in the “Challenge” game mode. Touch is the more streamlined, ‘transfers and tactics’ way to manage and can also be purchased separately as a standalone game.

A host of new and updated features will be revealed in the days leading up to the Beta release at footballmanager.com and on our social channels, so follow us now to be kept fully up-to-date.

http://www.footballmanager.com/games/football-manager-2017?utm_source=social&utm_medium=facebook&utm_term=fm17&utm_campaign=announce

Already preordered it :D. Putz having a nice rant about it though haha

Already preordered it :D. Putz having a nice rant about it though haha

What else is new.

• Like 1

Day before my birthday?

Hot damn!

Loyalty discount on steam for each previous version you own. 5% off per game. So potential of upto 20% going back to Fm13.

• Like 1

I realy hope kosovo is gonna be in the game 

Loyalty discount on steam for each previous version you own. 5% off per game. So potential of upto 20% going back to Fm13.

I have %20 off right now. Is that the discount?

I think I personally will wait for a big discount as I really didn't get into it this year.

Yeah, if you got 4 versions on steam you et 20% off down to £27.99 I think it was.

Yeah, if you got 4 versions on steam you et 20% off down to £27.99 I think it was.

That is what it is for me

Can't afford to pre-order it sadly, even with the 20% off... damn lawyers fees for immigration... rearwrwafadsa!!!

I'll hope to pick it up at some point but might be the first CM/FM I'll miss since I started playing them in '96 :(

Can't afford to pre-order it sadly, even with the 20% off... damn lawyers fees for immigration... rearwrwafadsa!!!

I'll hope to pick it up at some point but might be the first CM/FM I'll miss since I started playing them in '96 :(

That's terrible dude, get the in-laws to shout you it ;)

Oh cool to get a date and I like that they are are trying to reward us for the loyalty down the years :)

Oh cool to get a date and I like that they are are trying to reward us for the loyalty down the years :)

Yeah fair play to them for that,most games developers wouldn't bother.

I wonder if it's cause they're being nice or because numbers are falling?

Yeah fair play to them for that,most games developers wouldn't bother.

I wonder if it's cause they're being nice or because numbers are falling?

I reckon it is probably a bit of both. Having a shed load of problems with the game at the start this time didn't help.

So who is excited about this big reveal video we're getting later?

Not really, it'll just be giving us a few more details without giving too much away. I'll just have a butchers at the highlights after it all done with.

Where can I watch it?

Through the link on Twitter @FootballManager handle

Well, I've had a quick look. A few things there impressing me slightly, but I can't help but have a slight negative look upon them knowing that the first iteration of many features in the past have been fairly dreadful to actually use in the long run.

And good to see we're at ~2008 level graphics for the manager avatar... I wonder how much more that'll make my PC crawl when I try to play it! :D 

Yeah, I'm already thinking I'm gonna have to buy a new PC for the graphics, only had a glance at it without sound but there no way my graphics card is good enough.

First highlight, courtesy of Migs and the new, fantastic game engine!