FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DropDeadThread

FM 2017

Divok Origis stats for me at PSG since Jan 2017 (currently Sept 2017)

39 games with 23 goals. Only paid £11.75m for him but the board think I over spent on him :lol:

KVLzjcv.png

£12m for a rotation player?? Bit steep like ;)

35 minutes ago, localhero said:

£12m for a rotation player?? Bit steep like ;)

Considering I was willing to pay £30+ million in the summer until he became unsettled and was available for that :lol:

• Like 1

been playing FM a bit in my (very little amount of) spare time. Got back into Parma save, which I'm enjoying. into May 2021, leading Juve on H2H having won our first encounter 2-1. Got them in a couple of matches, which will probably hand the title to us or them. 

So far, back to back promotions as Champions(2017 Lega Pro, 2018 Serie B), taking full advantage of the loan market. 7th in first Serie A season, then 3rd, so happy with strong progress. 

Getting a wee bit boring on my editor based game but still having fun. 36 cup wins, 9 straight league titles meaning 9 straight promotions, unbeaten since 2016 (now 2025), 2775 goals scored, now disappointingly in 3 figures for goals against as 108. Still yet to make FA Cup entering level, 2 more promotions to go then I should make the FA Cup qualifying rounds.

Been playing a save in 3rd tier of France, with Marseille Consolat. Were predicted something like 15th at the start of the season, currently 9th after 9 games. Signed Jeremie Porsan-Clemente and Jordan Leborgne on loan, both playing well. 6 free signings as well to bulk up the squad, but still feel a bit thin, and if we pick up injuries I may have an issue. 

So, one game left of season with Consolat. After a blip in the middle, currently sitting in the promotion playoff spot(3rd). 

99cf15a14315d669711cdf84eab5d253.png

Our final match is at home to Dunkerque. Basically a winner takes all match. I win, I take their automatic spot, they win, I go no higher than 3rd, and potentially drop to 4th, if Belfort in against Lyon-Duchére. Paris away to Chambly in their match. So close to promotion. If we draw and Belfort win, we will stay 4th on H2H, as we have 1 in and a draw against them. All getting a bit tense at the top

6b772a0b0161a0cdf6dc7fdfab8d2d48.png

YISSS!!! 

• Thanks 1

Scotland need a new manager you say?

qD92jw7.png

pkBnvu1.png

bVzzbEc.png

Sent that to the SFA on twitter, didn't get back to me the dicks.

Think it was the pulverising by England that done you in like

Ended up going through to the 1/4 finals.

Beat Nigeria, Saudi Arabia and Switzerland along the way before losing to Brazil.

Nae bad @aird, losing to the Brazilians not uncommon.