FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
localhero

ManagerScore 2018

Well, I bet you are all wondering what the crack is here right? Well this is where you all get a chance to show off to the forum and the wider world of FM just how good a Football Manager you really are.

And how do I do that?

Well you will be awarded points by being a successful manager and winning things in game which may mean you win the FMV ManagerScore League Title 2017.

What is it?

Here is a brief description written by one of our old members and I decided I couldn't really beat it so enjoy.

Our annual interactive game ManagerScore returns for another year. Hopefully you will find it more interactive than last year. Your challenges are still split into Club, Player, Manager and Unlockable & Scenario sections with various challenges set within each area. You earn points the same way as last year and all points from each section are totalled up to give each competitor a grand score.

Club challenges are things like win x amount of games in a row, keep x clean sheets etc.

Player challenges are things like Goal of the month, player of the season, getting your goalkeeper to score etc

Manager challenges are things that you've achieved during your career-cup wins, rewards for being loyal to your club etc

Unlockable and Scenario challenges will be short term specific scenarios.

As always, the rules are simple: You need to provide screenshots. No screenshots, no points. If you are at any point asked to submit any or all of your save game files you must comply otherwise you will be disqualified.

Challenges can only be completed once.

It is now open so get your screenshots in. Remember, no points without proof.