FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
localhero

Allons-y

Reet, thought I'd have a save where I win things running alongside my journeyman save so I started a save as PSG. Only just started about 30mins ago, made 2 signings and that is all.

The keepers at PSG are a bit wank to put it mildly so I decided to sign ter Stegen for £33.5m to show my intent and then to bolster my frontline I snapped up Berahino for a bargain £15m.

Thought I'd give you a wee bit of an update on the 2nd lady in my life ;) just about to enter into October been doing canny so far. So lets start with my wheeler dealings in the market.

bgpvVx.png

Spent big on ter Stegen I know but I needed a keeper. And Berahino has proved a good buy so far.

So lets whack up me matches so far eh? I reckon I've been doing alright, how about you?

JYzn5p.png

100% record so far, hoping to carry it on through October :P

The leagues are as you'd expect given the results

PKInU2.png

FfKWZw.png

Meh, too easy!

I've been continuing with the PSG save, was gonna post an update last night but decided to wait til the Christmas break.

fPujdE.png

Stayed unbeaten all the way through until December when defeat against Atletico in the Calderon knocked me for 6 causing me to lose the following league game against Nice, but still not too bad.

As you'd expect I'm still top of the league and fairly confident I should win it.

k9piTE.png

The Champions League defeat has cost me big time, it meant that I ended up finishing second in the group stage and the draw was not kind at all, in fact there was probably only one team worse I could have got.

z55iK6.png

Video was removed from YouTube hence the nothingness above :angry: but I got past Barca and my reward? Frigging Bayern!! Of all the teams.

Well Bayern knocked me out, gits, but the rest of the season went canny well. I can do alright as a decent team with money it seems, must remember that! I won Ligue 1, The French Charity Shield and the Coupe du France so a domestic treble for the squad.

u5F3LF.png

Individual Awards for the team?

Manager of the Season - Me

Star Keeper - Ter Stegen

Best Player - Edinson Cavani

Foreign Player of the Year - Edinson Cavani

Most Assists - Lucas Moura

Most Promising Player - Saido Berahino

Star of the Season - Edison Cavani

Stars Team of the Season - All but two of the XI were PSG players

Team of the Year - PSG

Top Scorer - Saido Berahino (37)

XI of the Season - All but one of the XI were PSG players.

All in all not bad, and my initial budget for next season has been set at £110mil

And just for laughs, this was the best request refusal I've ever had

o9Nzu5.png

I've deleted the video as YouTube have denied my appeal and decided it does indeed violate their guidelines.

I got given a fair bit of cash to spend and went a bit crazy in the transfer window, muahahahaha.

NZcU8l.png

Well my journeyman save has been put to one side for the time being as I'm having too much fun winning :D

Wx2UJ6.png

Not losing often but when I do it is often in spectacular style.

CL group could go any which way at the moment, stayed tuned for further updates

vphne2.png

The league position is very disappointing though I do have a couple of long term injuries to key players but that is no excuse given the players I have

weC6s6.png

Been a bit wank butt at updating this thread like, but I have had a topsy turvy season this time out. But still doing not so shabby

Quu0do.png

Got knocked out the league cup on pens so I aim to beat Marseilles to the title

nZU6tM.png

Looking set to do just that. On the European front I had a bit of an early blip in the group but then came storming back like a beast

JVPLvv.png

Wahey just got given my initial transfer and wage budgets for next season and they not too shabby

nx16NP.png

Well more or less finished my second season in charge of Les Parisiens and though I am not in with a shout of the domestic cups I have guaranteed myself La Ligue 1 title and have had some lucky CL KO encounters

h3vRjF.png

As mentioned the League has been decided and I have two games left, tempted to rest players to save end of season injuries but we shall see

PVrCDS.png

And the Champions League, I have played well at home but my away form has been lousy

Q1FPwQ.png

The final will be tough, but I have made it.

Definitely something you had to check again especially for your away form at European games...

Is it because you concede the game at late of the match?

I do concede a few late goals but I think part of the problem is, much like the famous NUFC side that nearly won the Premiership, I concede nearly as, many as I score as I play a very attacking formation with just a 3 man defence.

Ah no wonder

Followers of thought school "score one more than your opponents" ? haha

• Like 1

The way to play, nearly got us the title it did

Awesome, although I'm not so keen to even let opponents score one.

Did u see urself staying with PSG until become Wenger Mark II or you already thinking to move to another club in next few season?

I'm staying til I get sacked or win CL and all possible trophies :D

I failed in wining the CL last season, damn you Real, but if I'm gonna do it this year then it gonna be a battle from the very start

RNlOwi.png

Good luck in your current attempt, mate! PSG with their huge pile of cash... :P

Well one supposes one should do an update, proving money isn't always good I splashed the cash in the summer and selt a few players and I have paid for it with a slow start :(

vlIS23.png

Some shocking performances have seen me slump in the league leaving me in the bottom half at one point but after two defeats against Marseilles and Reims, I tinkered with my formation and things seem to be picking up, hopefully they will continue.

BImD4F.png

Up to 5th at the mo, which is still horrifyingly bad given the squad I have. Champions League on the other hand has not been too bad

toGgL2.png

Going well, but cannae believe you spent that much on Daley Blind! :lol: 

I have managed so many teams in my journeyman save where I had nowt to spend that I been getting overexcited at times.

B4EzUN.png

So November began with me getting a reet boot up the jacksie from Liverpool, not entirely sure how I stayed in the job after that but stayed in the job I did. A second defeat of the month in the Champions League left me with a sour taste but I had already qualified but unfortunately the result left me in 2nd meaning a tougher game.

The League is very tight, the table pictured is a few games further on than the posted fixtures suggest but still

QdO6Ig.png

As mentioned I feel I disappointed in the CL and I got a tough draw that my shambolic performance deserved

LMMyyS.png

Well in a period that started off superbly brilliant, I have ridden the waves of great emotion. Getting knocked out of the League Cup again, I will win it one year, having some magnificent wins in the league mixed in with some embarrassing defeats and just when I started to get a grip on the title chase again, I begin to try throw it away. Ay dios mio!

8BOrjp.png

OHa8D4.png

I will need a focussed effort from now on in to avoid not winning the title for the first time in 6 seasons. Allez les Parisiens!!