FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JonasMorais

[FM17] Spurs new #1? - CAN WE BEAT THE BEST

u8aKXR8.png

For a couple of years now I have enjoyed watching spurs football and the way a young team is doing so well year after year improving with each season in my opinion.

This season I believe the team is playing some phenomenal football and after this weekend I have found myself thinking on having a go at first place and see what can I do not only to win the PL but beat some of the best managers of the present time.

I will be using this thread to keep you updated of the progress of this game , i am not a fast player and some times can get lost for hours or even days sorting individual training, set pieces or looking for players.

First Update will be transfers and formation.

TRANSFERS:

One of the club philosophies is bringing in young players for the first team and develop players so I went for players that I know from my Benfica save and pretty much raided all their best hot prospects, some on loan with the intention of buying during December or next summer. The team needed more depth and these I players I know will do the job when I need to rest a few players with CL and the big teams in the PL in mind.

Permanent:

Victor Lindelof - £34.5M DC

Martin Odegaard - (RC) £17.25M AMC (R)

Ze Gomes - £21.5M CF

Loan:

Goncalo Guedes - AM(R/L),ST(C)

Joao Carvalho - M/AM(C),AM(L)

Pedro Rodrigues - DM(C)

Ruben Dias - D(C)

Coming next will be Pre-Season friendlies results and tactics being used.

End of the Transfer Window:

I was interested in bringing in SL Benfica 17 year old CF ,Ze Gomes ,so put it as transfer target. The scout decided that this was a good transfer ,going in order with most of the club philosophies,  and we got the Board to sort the transfer ,£21.5M later we have added him to the team.

Ze Gomes - £21.5M CF

PRE-SEASON:

Not a bad pre season in my opinion some good results and some great performances but also some less good ones. The less good ones can be kind of excused because we were/are training 3 different tactics and formations and quiet a few very young players from the club youth teams and transferred in.

qakgy9t.png

MATCH 1

MATCH 2

MATCH 3

MATCH 4

MATCH 5

MATCH 6

MATCH 7

TACTICS:

2f80455d32390b56344f48617c63b261.png

6dc9e7827fc9660e14b220ab499f54ca.png19712db055fe8733ba5a2f9d15fce780.png

• Like 1

Excellent. Another CG. Bring it.

• Like 1

TRANSFERS:

One of the club philosophies is bringing in young players for the first team and develop players so I went for players that I know from my Benfica save and pretty much raided all their best hot prospects, some on loan with the intention of buying during December or next summer. The team needed more depth and these are players I know will do the job when I need to rest a few players with CL and the big teams in the PL in mind.

Permanent:

Victor Lindelof - £34.5M

Martin Odegaard - (RC) £17.25M

Loan:

Goncalo Guedes - AM(R/L),ST(C)

Joao Carvalho - M/AM(C),AM(L)

Pedro Rodrigues - DM(C)

Ruben Dias - D(C)

Coming next will be Pre-Season friendlies results and tactics being used.

Good signing with Lindelof, turns into a right beast. Not a bad price either.

End of the Transfer Window:

I was interested in bringing in SL Benfica 17 year old CF ,Ze Gomes ,so put it as transfer target. The scout decided that this was a good transfer ,going in order with most of the club philosophies,  and we got the Board to sort the transfer ,£21.5M later we have added him to the team.

Ze Gomes - £21.5M CF

PRE-SEASON:

Not a bad pre season in my opinion some good results and some great performances but also some less good ones. The less good ones can be kind of excused because we were/are training 3 different tactics and formations and quiet a few very young players from the club youth teams and transferred in.

qakgy9t.png

MATCH 1

MATCH 2

MATCH 3

MATCH 4

MATCH 5

MATCH 6

MATCH 7

TACTICS:

2f80455d32390b56344f48617c63b261.png

6dc9e7827fc9660e14b220ab499f54ca.png19712db055fe8733ba5a2f9d15fce780.png

• Like 1