FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
localhero

The Final Sleep 2017

Well after I left PSG in my great save I had I couldn't settle but I have decided to start my final save of FM2017. Yes that is right folks, my final save to take me through to October-ish.

I have loaded all tiers of Brazil, China, England, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, N. Ireland, Netherlands, Scotland, South Africa, Spain and Wales. I'm starting unemployed and will apply all and see what comes up.

Well my final FM2017 sleep will be starting off in the East Midlands City of Leicester where I will be managing the current Premier League champions and Champions League hopefuls Leicester City. Bring it on. 

Well I've reached the turn of the year in my first season at Leicester and while it hasn't had quite the Va Va Voom of my PSG save nor he Dilly Dong of Ranieri's season at Leicester it is not going too bad so far

Suppose I should start off with how nice the balls were to me when it came to the Champions League group stage, as it turns out they weren't too bad

QBsNkY.png

So how did the games go I hear you cry well the first half of the year has been a bit hit and miss. Some great results along with some reet stinkers

AYFsjo.png

So where does that leave me in the various competitions?

As you might guess from the results, I am through to the knockout stage of the Champions League where the draw was fairly kind to me

TAaziI.png

If I get passed Kiev then that could well be as far as I get but I'm still chuffed, the Premier League is going about as well as I could hope

aiPqyZ.png

But the one competition I am most pleased with is the EFL Cup, only expected to make the 4th round but I have surpassed all expectations, including my own hopes, and made the semis where I have a good chance of progressing

Y6Cgrb.png

Well quite a bit has gone on since I updated this last, a hell of a lot in fact, I'm sure I updated it at the end of that season but meh. I finished 11th in Prem, runners up in EFL Cup, got beat in Last 16 of Champions League and Ipswich beat me in the 4th round of the FA Cup so all in all a pap season. Onto the current season, I started off in charge of Leicester and things started off badly and went from bad to worse so I resigned and applied for a job at German 3rd tier side Frankfurt Erienburg where I was doing quite well but only lasted two months before I was approached by a side from Yorkshire, Sheffield Wednesday to be precise and that is where I currently reside. My task if to avoid the relegation battle and at the moment I am succeeding.

It's picture time, so I've reached the end of January and I've not done too bad so far

NPv2E1.png

Got knocked out first round I entered in the FA Cup but that don't bother me this season as I still have an outside chance of making the playoffs, if I can keep up the good results

KfjFF0.png

15th at the moment but only 10 points off a playoff place so I ain't giving up hope yet but I like to think I've turned the club around

CDOxpd.png

The dot highlighted is where they were when I took charge.

I'm calling it, 15 years before you win your first trophy :P

Haha, probably at least 20!! I made Prem update to be posted tomorrow afternoon, to tired for printscreening and cutting etc

• Like 1

Well after a storming second half to the season and a battle in the playoffs I went up and Sheff Wed return to the Premiership after many years absence

AsnBcd.png

xJv42G.png

• Like 1

Ooh, can't wait to see who you bring in to strengthen your squad! Any positions in dire need of an upgrade?

Most of them unfortunately but not given much money to strengthen so the signings are a bit hit and miss. I'll screenie them when I'm done

• Like 1