Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
localhero

The Experiment

6 posts in this topic

Well being unable to settle on a team I decided to download a DB and I happened upon a canny decent looking one by a creator known as claasen which has a huge myriad of leagues on most of the earths continents so I am aiming to conquer the top league in every single one before the release of FM18. Knowing me as you all do, you will realise this is hugely unlikely, but anyway I'll give it a go. First up is the continent of Africa, I shall start unemployed and the team shall follow shortly

I said I'd be back and here I am, my task starts in the Zimbabwean capital of Harare where I take charge of Dynamo Harare and attempt to guide them to glory.

I'm nearing the end of my first season, quite by chance the team I was hired by are one of the top teams in Zimbabwe so my season is going fairly well. I am in with a chance of 2 bits of silverware, the other bit I was ko'd of before I took charge.

Zimbabwe 7 to go.png

Meh I won the league, so that is one nation chalked off of my conquer the continent part 1 series done and dusted. Was gonna resign after winning but may as well give African CL a go.

I8WyK6.png

The other countries I aim to win the top domestic leagues in are

Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Réunion, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia and Zanzibar.

And I got knocked out the ACL at 2nd qualifying round stage so it time to go win another African top flight league

And next up on this crazy quest is RC Kadiogo in Burkina Faso in their Premier League. Bring it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0