FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mase

Manchester Attacks

Thought I'd leave it a day to give things to not be so 'raw', although I don't think a day is long enough if i'm honest. Terrible scene in Manchester. Such a great city and those poor kids man.

Also:

Britain is on high alert as soldiers and armed police have been sent out to guard city centres and tourist hot spots after the Manchester terror attack.

Prime Minister Theresa May announced late on Tuesday the threat had been raised to its highest possible level, meaning an attack may be imminent.

The military will be providing armed guards for key locations across London including Buckingham Palace, Downing Street, the Palace of Westminster and embassies, Scotland Yard said.

Sporting venues and concert arenas will also get heightened security.

The UK's interior minister said up to 3,800 soldiers will be deployed across the country in the coming days, following the suicide bombing in Manchester which killed 22 people on Monday night.

Something was going to happen here at  some point, but why do it somewhere with a high level of children in the vicinity. I just hope it doesn't turn the election campaigning into a immigration only campaign.

Because the bloke's a massive cunt and by doing it that way more people are appalled by it, it spreads further, brings more fear, better for their bullshit cause

Bunch of cunts the lot of them, and the amount of just idiotic tweets I've seen from right wing nutjobs as well, christ...

I'm sick of the tweets and posts from right wing pig ignorant nutjobs it does me head in. So effing narrow minded.

Yup, then you get the absolute drivel from the shitstain papers like the Daily Mail, like this

DAlR-pqXsAEJxvR.jpg

Also, the number of people I've seen on Twitter suggesting that every terror suspect be deported is ridiculous

1. The bloke was born in the UK, where the fuck do you expect to deport him

2. Deporting people costs a lot of fucking money and time

3. There are a lot of innocent fucking people there and doing that only creates a bigger problem, it pushes innocent people towards radicalisation as it's divisive

4. The reason people can be known to authorities is that they look at and investigate a lot of people, they do not have the budget or people to be able to track or watch everyone they suspect, they are prioritised and sometimes someone deemed to not be a major threat can be

And now America have leaked info shared by our police with them relating to the attacks/terrorism and we've now stopped sharing our info with them...

This American administration :wub: