FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
localhero

General FM18 Chat

On 25/09/2018 at 21:45, kevaggel said:

Any idea how much time is needed to build the new stadium, because all i see here is "soon" ?

5240015765080dba3e32d43f8e524f67.png

Here is the new stadium:

11c9948c11e9a930be212057625a68f1.png

During the building time the team will use Crystal Palace's stadium.

Expensive!

3 hours ago, Kennedy said:

Expensive!

It's in London... perhaps that's why it's a bit expensive.

Now i was so consistent but i failed last season to collect 101 points...

915642d5758125d2052005bca0f0bec6.png

• Like 1

My final, edited database, save is going well. 3 trophies and it not even January yet. Club World Championship, European Super Cup and Betfred Cup, still another 3 to come hopefully.

When you come on as a 57th minute sub for your 7th England cap and get your first goal(s)...

Capture.PNG.daddc76b1180ae9843e950275b69d68c.PNG

4 hours ago, Murray said:

When you come on as a 57th minute sub for your 7th England cap and get your first goal(s)...

Capture.PNG.daddc76b1180ae9843e950275b69d68c.PNG

Jolly good show, is what one would say to that.

World Cup 2022, my keeper playing for England keeps a clean sheet in the first 6 matches, concedes his only goal of the tournament in the final - a Martial penalty - then saves 3 penalties in the shootout and sees the 4th go over the bar for a 2-0 penalty win.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Murray said:

World Cup 2022, my keeper playing for England keeps a clean sheet in the first 6 matches, concedes his only goal of the tournament in the final - a Martial penalty - then saves 3 penalties in the shootout and sees the 4th go over the bar for a 2-0 penalty win.

Reading your post I noticed you won manager score in 2011, think I'm meant to have totalled it by now. Oops better double check when I said I'd do it by.

Edit - I got til 31/20/2018 phew

I gave up this year, my laptop is too bad

I play with an edited database nowadays so don't enter ManagerScore anymore. I always used to get bored and add other leagues and managers but then I'd get a little frustrated at starting the new game just when my youngsters start breaking into the first team. Now I just create them in the editor before starting the new game and get to see them develop.

Aye, I've been using an extended Scottish leagues db for a while 

2 hours ago, localhero said:

Aye, I've been using an extended Scottish leagues db for a while 

Are Rossvale in your save? 

Should probably go them. Team I started out my football career with when I was 6 :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, aird said:

Are Rossvale in your save? 

Should probably go them. Team I started out my football career with when I was 6 :lol:

No, unfortunately it not that extended. It only went down to South of Scotland League, where I started as Dumfries (with a couple of "extra" changes) think they next tier no?

1 hour ago, localhero said:

No, unfortunately it not that extended. It only went down to South of Scotland League, where I started as Dumfries (with a couple of "extra" changes) think they next tier no?

Not sure tbh. I lost interest at 16yrs old when they chucked me onto the footballing scrapheap. 

Bare-Filthy-Indianelephant-small.gif

That should be a gif. Why's it so hard these days just to post a gif url. 

39 minutes ago, aird said:

Not sure tbh. I lost interest at 16yrs old when they chucked me onto the footballing scrapheap. 

Bare-Filthy-Indianelephant-small.gif

That should be a gif. Why's it so hard these days just to post a gif url. 

Blame Nin for that. 

Meh don't matter anyway I'm riding high in the SPL (won for the 6th consecutive season) and only 180mins away from retaining the CL.

You know you a way into a save when you hire Aguero as your DoF 

19 hours ago, localhero said:

You know you a way into a save when you hire Aguero as your DoF 

I only ever get about 5 seasons in, and one game I went 10. A bit annoyed now as I have finished up but there's a few weeks to wait for FM19 and I don't know whether to start the new season or not...

Also, anyone get the same as me with transfer offers for their players? I currently have PSG making an offer for one of my players, I keep rejecting it as "he's indispensable" but they come back with exactly the same offer, and it's every 3 days. I've had it before with Real Madrid, always the same offer, not even trying to tempt me with a better deal or anything.

3 hours ago, Murray said:

I only ever get about 5 seasons in, and one game I went 10. A bit annoyed now as I have finished up but there's a few weeks to wait for FM19 and I don't know whether to start the new season or not...

Also, anyone get the same as me with transfer offers for their players? I currently have PSG making an offer for one of my players, I keep rejecting it as "he's indispensable" but they come back with exactly the same offer, and it's every 3 days. I've had it before with Real Madrid, always the same offer, not even trying to tempt me with a better deal or anything.

Yeah might change slightly but only by 2 or 3 million. 

On 14/10/2018 at 16:30, Murray said:

Yeah, Real are doing it to me with Felipe Anderson and Wallace. I've stuck a higher asking price on their heads and set to reject offers below asking price.

Sold Felipe Anderson to PSG for £60m. and Kanneman to PSg for £25m. Replaced Felipe with Justin Kluivert who was transferlisted at Bayern for £21.5m. Also sold Pedro Neto, a player that had not played once for me for £11m to Sporting CP. 

Sitting with £152m transfer budget, but no real need to sign anyone at the moment. 

90beb15473e9aa39bbb801741c82b78b.png

Could do with a backup RW and DL, but looking for a couple of youngsters to fill the gaps. Still undecided on Rafinha, has some outstanding games, but then has a tendency to go missing quite a lot too.