FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
localhero

The Alphabet Career

For my first, probably not my last, CG thread of FM18 I have decided to do an Alphabet career, meaning I will try and manage a club beginning with every letter of the alphabet at some point during the career. I'll be loading up a fair few leagues to start off with, and aim to have them all up and running as the save progresses. To start with I will be managing in Argentina as it comes first alphabetically and will be managing the first team alphabetically in the aforementioned country which is Agropecuario Argentino who play their football in a province of Buenos Aires and are in the second tier of the Argentine league system. 

Good luck to Agropecuario Argentino

• Like 1

So, being a team in the bottom tier available means I am stuck with little money available in a league that both myself and the club are encountering for the first time having been founded in 2011 and achieving promotion to the Argentine Second Division last season. So being short of players in certain areas and having a bit space in the wage budget I decided to go ransack the freebie market and attempt some loan coups

• Like 1

Uhh, this does sound interesting! Let it come, I want to see how this will go out. Let's see if Agropecuario Argentino will go up in the Argentina ranks :P

Haha, I shall indeed. Gonna be tough, they have no money :( 

• Like 1