FM-View Forums
localhero

Русская мечта

So I gave up on my alphabet game, for now, and started a game with Ajax on the eve of the "full release" and I shall be continuing with this for the time being.

Ajax qualified for entry to the Champions League last season and started in the Best Placed 3d Qualifying and I was given the target of making the group stages which I have done.

CL2018%20Pt1_zps2tesdari.pngCL2018%20Pt2_zps2hogn4nh.png

Tough group, doubt I will make it out of the group stage so will be aiming for 3rd place and Euro Cup entry and counting anything else as a bonus.

Also got my super 6 tied down to good contracts, the super 6 being Carel Eiting, Matthijs De Ligt, Donny Van De Beek, David Neres, Justin Kluivert and Kasper Dolberg. I put minimum fee release clauses in their contracts, mainly as I know they will be getting offers and I don't want to risk my board intervening and making me accept an offer but the clauses are all £30m plus so the club will at lease become rich but by the time anyone comes for an offer I hope to be winning enough to make them want to stay.

Also randomly signed Hans Segers to be my goalkeeping coach. Wahoo!! That will only mean something to those of you who are of a certain age but still wahey!!

The Champions League progress dream is over with a disappointing loss to APOEL and a pasting from Man Utd but I aim for Europa League

It started well but is going downhill rapidly but I will continue to bleed my youngsters

And so it starts, SACKED!!!!! Where next???

I would pretend to be shocked, but really it's nothing less than I've come to expect.

• Haha 4

I'll tell you where next, I'm at Stoke and jumped into the middle of a relegation battle. :( 

Signed van Persie, Sidnei and Fraser to help escape relegation. Not going well league wise but through to 5th round in the FA Cup

FA Cup dream shattered, relegation looming ever bigger :'(

On a 2 game winning run, might be able to escape relegation yet!! Table stands thus

Prem%202018Pt1_zpsik9jq96w.png

And I have 7 games to save The Potters from relegation

Schedule%202018Pt1_zps4upz1udg.png

I quite like the relegation scrap viewing it gives, if ever you in that situation, looks quite cool

Relegation%20Scrap%202018_zpscggvmypm.pn

Nooooooo :( relegated

Leaked to the press after they refused to upgrade my youth facilities despite using youth being one of my agreed targets so they given me 5 points in 7 ultimatum. :doh:

So we move on this time to Finland where I take charge of Kotkan Työväen Palloilijat or KTP in the Finnish First Division. I join in the middle of the season where I am to basically steady the ship.

Also should add this is probably going to be my only save unless it corrupts, will be journeyman spanning all the continents, already have at least one country from each loaded and plan, once again, to load all countries and all leagues available in standard game.

Currently have:

Argentina – Premier and Second Divisions

Australia – Hyundai A-League

Brazil – National First, Second and Third Divisions

Chile – First and First B Divisions

China PR – Super League and National First Division

Colombia – First and Second Divisions 

England – Premier League, Championship, Leagues 1 and 2, Vanarama National, National North and National South

Finland – Premier League and First Division

France – Ligues 1 and 2, National and National 2

Germany – First, Second and Third Divisions

Greece – Superleague and Greek National B Division

Hong Kong – Premier League

Hungary –Divisions I and II

Iceland – Premier and First Divisions

India - National Football League

Indonesia - League One and Two

Italy – Serie A, Serie B and Serie C

Malaysia - Super and Premier League

Mexico – First Division and Promotion League

Netherlands – Eredivisie and Jupiler League

Peru – First Division

Singapore - S League

South Africa – Premier Soccer League and National First Division

South Korea – KEB Hanabank K League Classic and KEB Hanabank K League Challenge

Spain – La Liga, La Liga 2 and Segunda Division B

USA – MLS

Uruguay – First Division and Second Professional Division

Ones in red are currently pending

When I started off the team were in a terribly bad situation and as mentioned before my job was to steady the ship which I think I did.

The first set of league fixtures started off badly then improved

m7rhw7.jpg

Reet seeing as photobucket is being a pain in the jacksie with images we shall try again, so to start off with here come my friendlies and the Finnish Cup. I was only expected to "Be Competitive" in the Finnish Cup so I was pleased with only narrowly missing out on qualifying for the next round.

inqp83.jpg

The league has been going ok and I have reached the 1/3rd stage in that I have played each of my opponents once

evb1i8.jpg

and the league looks a bit like

23usf8n.jpg

So only another 18 games to go, hopefully I can keep up the pace.

Well things have continued quite while and the results chart looks quite symmetrical but in a good way for once, has to happen some time I suppose.

1zpsfic.jpg

And all of those wins leave the league table looking very sexy as far as I'm concerned 

2zqrg5e.jpg

Well I suppose I should give an update, in my overcharged excitement at getting promoted I went quite far into the new season oopsie.

But here are the results for the first 2 thirds of the season, didn't do anything spectacular in the cup. Got out of the group stage this time though, so it's progress.

2vbmwdw.jpg

And here is the table as it stands,

2nlem1y.jpg

Well the season is over and I didn't go down, wahoo!!

Here are the games that took me into the end of the season. A poor first season but I got what I came to do and survived.

2reo3si.jpg

The league table isn't too bad but meh

97l0ee.jpg

To finish in mid-table I think, the finances are still absolutely shocking, transfer budget only £156k wage budget only 6k pw. Just turned pro during the end of season break so hopefully that will bring some rewards. Until I get money I can but hope

I was getting annoyed at lack ofsupport from board so I resigned, where next? We shall see. I have an application in at Leicester City

Yep, and it was :( I've had to settle for N.Forest

Aye, gonna be difficult to do. Just got to make sure I stay up this season and then work on sorting out a promotion ready side over the summer.