FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
localhero

Breuddwyd Cymreig

What is your approach to the game? Do you use any sort of scout (like genies)? Whats your favourit part of the game?

Nope, I just use the scouts I have and my own (lack of) knowledge. I enjoy the longevity of the game. Once I get the initial messing around saves out the way I can normally make it from one version to the next in 2 or 3 saves. Plus there no need to worry about anyone else in the game it can just be played by yourself.

And my journey continues in Ελλάδα or Greece if you prefer after I was offered me the chance to manage in Athens from AEK and the opportunity was too good to turn down.

Also having fun adjusting my shirt and tie to match the home kit of the team I'm managing

21/22, I would be further on but I have all leagues from North and South America, Africa and Asia loaded as well as all leagues from the UK, Rep Ireland, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Rep, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain and Sweden on a large database so it doesn't run super fast haha. 167k players at the mo. Poland, Portugal & Romania are countries in waiting.

Not updated this for a while. Been too busy playing the game and getting sorted for the festivities. No longer in Greece but in the country where I went to uni, Wales and am managing Bangor City, first season in charge and am in second with one game before the league splits. Would be a bit further on but the game crashed :(. Thankfully only lost the one match, I am running almost twice the max recommended players so that possibly had something to do with it.

So another season passes and I'm still in a job and doing well. No trophies this year but I will be playing in Europe next season, at least the qualifying rounds anyway ;)

2yxrq8m.jpg

20l8x1.jpg

Getting offered interviews left right and centre from clubs in the UK but I ain't leaving until I win the league (or get sacked), think it gonna be at least one more season though. TNS are still too good.

Seeing as I'm enjoying Cymru I've decided to turn this save, was going to be a journeyman type anyway, into a journeyman save where I need to win the top league in every nation on the game. Yet to do it with Bangor, mainly because TNS are still beasts but I shall conquer all.

Motherfudging horror start to he season, 2 draws out of 2 against 2 sides I should beat every time. Need to turn on the sexy football button.

Grr, board won't go pro!!!