FM-View Forums
David

In Game Relationships

Anyone had any indifferent attitudes from AI managers. I don't mean the usual mind game malarky and the usual press conference stuff.

I have Derek McInnes who has a really low opinion of me from his time at Aberdeen, I'm Rangers, and he is now Scotland manager. He is calling up reserve back up players from other clubs who aren't getting a game and completely ignoring my players, unless they are out on loan at other clubs. I am not sure if it is just me being paranoid or this is really a thing that is happening in game?

The only player to get called up since he took charge 8 matches ago was a young 18 year old regen who was out on loan at the time and tearing up the SPL with Dundee Utd however hasn't been called up since he returned to the club.

I can understand my left back not getting a game, behind Kieran Tierney, but he isn't even making it into the squad. Neither are Jack, Dorrans, Wilson, Hardie, McCrorie or Bates (all of whom are either first team with me or first team at other SPL clubs on loan and better than half the shite that actually get called up)

3 hours ago, David said:

Anyone had any indifferent attitudes from AI managers. I don't mean the usual mind game malarky and the usual press conference stuff.

I have Derek McInnes who has a really low opinion of me from his time at Aberdeen, I'm Rangers, and he is now Scotland manager. He is calling up reserve back up players from other clubs who aren't getting a game and completely ignoring my players, unless they are out on loan at other clubs. I am not sure if it is just me being paranoid or this is really a thing that is happening in game?

The only player to get called up since he took charge 8 matches ago was a young 18 year old regen who was out on loan at the time and tearing up the SPL with Dundee Utd however hasn't been called up since he returned to the club.

I can understand my left back not getting a game, behind Kieran Tierney, but he isn't even making it into the squad. Neither are Jack, Dorrans, Wilson, Hardie, McCrorie or Bates (all of whom are either first team with me or first team at other SPL clubs on loan and better than half the shite that actually get called up)

maybe they are not good enough for the national teams