FM-View Forums
Derek

Source Logos

source_logos.png

The idea I have for this project is to collect the highest quality and up to date logos available to use as a resource for all logo creators as I personally find the most time consuming part of creating logo packs can sometimes be the researching of source logos. I'm quite open to the way these files would be indexed but my personal preference would be as below for the beginning.

When enough leagues are researched downloads could be made by nation or playable leagues etc or even a megapack once at that stage.

As for the logos I would personally prefer that all logos collected would be prepared without any background and in png format. I have started this by collecting MLS logos.

Please see below as an example and your feedback and participation would be gladly welcomed.

DOWNLOADS

All logos researched and prepared by Andreaultraslazio, cdbbcd964, CountVladimir, Derek, Ducc, dunga94, Katanka, Kristo, Markitos and Spix22

CLUBS

ALBANIA

ANDORRA

ARGENTINA

ARMENIA

AUSTRALIA

AUSTRIA

BELARUS

BELGIUM

BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA

BRAZIL

BULGARIA

CROATIA

CYPRUS

CZECH REPUBLIC

DENMARK

ECUADOR

ENGLAND

ESTONIA

FAROE ISLANDS

FINLAND

FRANCE

GEORGIA

GERMANY

GIBRALTAR

GOZO

GREECE

HOLLAND

IRELAND

ITALY

MALTA

MEXICO

MOLDOVA

NORWAY

PORTUGAL

POLAND

ROMANIA

RUSSIA

SCOTLAND

• PREMIERSHIP 2018/19
  • CHAMPIONSHIP 2018/19
  • LEAGUE ONE 2018/19
  • LEAGUE TWO 2018/19
  • HIGHLAND LEAGUE 2018/19
  • LOWLAND LEAGUE 2018/19

SLOVAKIA

SPAIN

SWEDEN

SWITZERLAND

UKRAINE

• UKRAINE PREMIER LEAGUE 2018

USA

COMPETITIONS

CONFEDERATIONS

INTERNATIONALS

WIP LIST

• Like 5

That's great thanks @kristo

• Like 1

@DerekI'm doing the research for Italy from 4th thier to 7th thier. Serie A, Serie B and Serie C are included in the playable leagues from the beginning so you must have the logos yet. Let me know if i must search them also

• Like 1

@Derek If we are adding batches of logos by division the clubs play in, it might be good to include the season the research was made. It would be an indicator about which clubs are in the set and how up to date the research is.

Also about the naming of the logos themselves. Perhaps this is not what is commonly done, but I tend to name the logos in my collection by their in-game ID + other info. If a logo's name is say 645_derby_county.png, its much easier to find it among hundreds or thousands of other logos. Though, maybe using this kind of thing here would just unnecessarly (?) complicate things?

• Thanks 1

@ducc I don't really mind which way they are labelled but I personally just go with ID as you know. I'll definitely add the season name in the titles.

That's great thanks @kristo

• Haha 1

On fire mate @kristo :lol:

English Premier League added :D

Thats great thanks @ducc

@AndreaultrasLazio your links all go back to the first post in this thread rather than the download link.

Hopefully this is not overly pedantic, but these may be more correct current logos than the ones in a few of the uploaded packs (of course point out if it is the following logos that actually are incorrect):

20030048 Minnesota United - Not really wrong in the pack, but the club recommends a slightly different logo for primary use.

872 RC Strasbourg

871 RC Lens

Hi i can do the first and second league from portugal

• Like 1

@cdbbcd964 Great thanks for the help.

@Derek Links relinked again. I hope this time will are ok

NOTE: About the italian lower leagues pack i'm doing, not always is possible find a big size and better quality logos so the logos that will be in the pack are the better quality logos i can find