FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
localhero

CD Mostoles URJC

Taken me a long while to settle into a game, had a couple faffing about with the editor but they weren't any fun to be fair. So I downloaded a league expansion pack for Spain to take me down to the 4th tier in Spain, the Tercera Division. And I chose to manage the team who are based in the suburb, now technically a city in its own right, of Madrid where I lived while working there, CD Mostoles URJC. 

b51i6c.jpg

I have been playing the save for a while and am in my 3rd season. Mostoles are considered to be a mid-table side, or at least they were when I took over so my job was to try and at least turn them into a team that could at least battle for a promotion playoff place, which I managed last season. Being an a lower level side there is no money around so it is free signings all around.

Season 1

5xmjxy.jpg

Season 1 was a season where I was getting to know the team and trying things out. Overall it wasn't a bad season and I was happy with my mid-table finish.

Season 2

21bllpk.jpg

Second season I made a couple of decent free signings and things went much better and I ended up qualifying for the promotion playoffs but was drawn against a team who were ultimately much better than me and I went out on aggregate. It hard to keep up with player transfers as not being professional means players disappear randomly so unless you keep a close eye on your news you can go into your next game and not have a keeper for the bench and have your keeper get injured (which did happen).

And finally....

In season 3......

2znzrbo.jpg

After winning the league, and then crashing through the playoff I went up

2412xdl.jpg

Segunda B here I come!!

First season after promotion and my board just wanted me to avoid relegation so I'm fairly chuffed. We ran out of steam in the last third of the season but a good performance overall.

f9i8pl.jpg