FM-View Forums
Fat Penlon

HD or high quality Kits and Templates

1) What kit type (on any forum) has the best quality? On modern screens with good resolution and on FM 2018, kits are terrible quality now.

2) Is it time for new kits to be upgraded to more pixels like the cut out face pack?

3) What current kit template has high quality templates or basic templates?

4) Would people be happy for a plain kit template, no sponsors just the club logo?

• Like 2

Hi there

1) - there are several kits styles - SS, FB, CPv, tSS, etc etc - all is resumed to what kind of kit you prefer - for me the one's with best quality are the CPv...unfortunatly those are the one's with only a few kitpacks done, but, you if you are looking for quantity, go to SS, but the quality is low (most of them are really not well done - my personal opinion) - FBKits are the one's that i work already for some years and it has a lot of kitpacks available, but like i said, it all depends of what kind of kit you really prefer.

2) - don't think so - untill something really NEW appears, this is what we have.

3) - FBkits has a new MegaTemplatePack (released some days ago) - more than 500 brands inside - but SS has a big templatemegapack aswell (no idea how many brands)

4) - don't think so - if we look into FM experience, when managing a team in-game, you want everything similar like in real life, so kits with sponsors are essencial to that experience.

28 minutes ago, Packmanch said:

Thanks for the quick reply and for using English to help me to understand. I'm happy to make the kits myself but just need a high quality template. The kind that are often used for real nonFM mockup kits may be a good template but not for the price that they charge for the template. That may work?

@bolid74 did a good job with his higher res kits. I am looking for something in higher res, and not just the pack with most teams. 

8 minutes ago, Fat Penlon said:

Thanks for the quick reply and for using English to help me to understand. I'm happy to make the kits myself but just need a high quality template. The kind that are often used for real nonFM mockup kits may be a good template but not for the price that they charge for the template. That may work?

@bolid74 did a good job with his higher res kits. I am looking for something in higher res, and not just the pack with most teams. 

i see...have you already tryied FBKITS??? - look here for the latest templatepack - 

can you point me to where are those high resolution kits that you talk about - the one's from that user you pointed before.

@Fat Penlon, When you open .psd (template) files in any style (no matter if are FB, SS or CPv), it appears exactly in size of 414 x 414 px, as can see on kits made by bolid74.
In other words, u can make any template and save in original size as a PNG file, resulting in a HD kit. ;)

• Like 1

On 10/06/2018 at 02:15, clayton.padula said:

@Fat Penlon, When you open .psd (template) files in any style (no matter if are FB, SS or CPv), it appears exactly in size of 414 x 414 px, as can see on kits made by bolid74.
In other words, u can make any template and save in original size as a PNG file, resulting in a HD kit. ;)

😍

I will try. I just thought bolid's kits look better and look like they have extra shadow or style layers?

So why don't kit makers save as 414 px? Just to cut file size? 

4 hours ago, banal busts said:

😍

I will try. I just thought bolid's kits look better and look like they have extra shadow or style layers?

So why don't kit makers save as 414 px? Just to cut file size? 

it is mainly because of that and because only in the last two editions the game resizes the kits and logos automatically! I did try both before 220 and 400 and havent noticed much difference in game if i am honest!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JonasMorais said:

it is mainly because of that and because only in the last two editions the game resizes the kits and logos automatically! I did try both before 220 and 400 and havent noticed much difference in game if i am honest!

I will post a screenshot when I can.

with modern computer screens and newer FM editions, kits are too small now. Faces still look ok because they have smaller area than older editions.

1080 HD or above makes 220 kits look awful.

Is there any way to create a default kit image file that changes colour to what each team’s colour is? I don’t have time or patience to make thousands of kits! Unless other people are interested in helping?

On 13/06/2018 at 01:16, JonasMorais said:

@banal busts is me. I forgot this account last time I tried to log in!! I have tried changing screen resolution in game but this does not change the size of the kits.

Is there a pack of blank kits or higher quality kits like @bolid74's for most of the teams? OR is there a skin that makes the kits smaller or is there a way to make the kits smaller?

Thanks for replies

1350401902_ScreenShot2018-06-18at13_43_30.thumb.png.e762b61b1d917b14f1bf307dceb2e51f.png330403894_ScreenShot2018-06-18at13_44_17.thumb.png.bdc000e868ae23394c32322329d95d33.png

need to go fullscreen or magnify to see what I mean. Club logos look great but kits look blurry

I recognize my Man Utd kits on first screen, but those are 220x220 files. Could you use my high-res kits and take the same screenshot in this big, whatever it is, resolution? Premier league pack is available here for download. I'm pretty sure there should be obvious difference. Even on normal resolution 1900x1200 high res kits look sharper. Perhaps it's not obvious at first glance, but when you put both files next to each other, high res is obviously sharper

• Like 1

On 18/06/2018 at 16:41, bolid74 said:

I recognize my Man Utd kits on first screen, but those are 220x220 files. Could you use my high-res kits and take the same screenshot in this big, whatever it is, resolution? Premier league pack is available here for download. I'm pretty sure there should be obvious difference. Even on normal resolution 1900x1200 high res kits look sharper. Perhaps it's not obvious at first glance, but when you put both files next to each other, high res is obviously sharper

They are both just from SIOSI forum SS kits packs. Your kits look much better but there’s not many of them.

Are there any good blank or default kits to use that are higher quality or is there a way to make the kits smaller on the skin?