CPv, FBKits, SS or tSS

Which to use and why?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which?

• CPv
    • FBKits
    • SS
    • tSS

Which is the neatest template or best quality? I want to use LS but the template looks old and not very clean.

What are the main differences and which is best for high resolution? Thanks 🤩🤩

I think it's up to you.

Download one pack of each style and check them in-game to decide.

@Fat Penlon I have LS kits templates, packs but from 2009-2013. I can carry on only if more kit maker help us for LS kits, my SS kits can covert to LS kit on same kit but long sleeves. 👍🏼 

• Thanks 1

Hello Friend. Everything depends on you, you are the one who should see which one is easier to handle.
Although to begin with I recommend the FB kits or SS.
Another issue is the updating of the kits. The most updated kits are the SS, CPV and FB in that order.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, hammer9 said:

@Fat Penlon I have LS kits templates, packs but from 2009-2013. I can carry on only if more kit maker help us for LS kits, my SS kits can covert to LS kit on same kit but long sleeves. 👍🏼 

49 minutes ago, Luis26 said:

Hello Friend. Everything depends on you, you are the one who should see which one is easier to handle.
Although to begin with I recommend the FB kits or SS.
Another issue is the updating of the kits. The most updated kits are the SS, CPV and FB in that order.

thanks. I don't care about which has the most kits or which is the most updated. I just wanted to know which is best quality for high resolution. I want to create sponsorless packs and share them as an alternative to waiting months for new kits or for those of us that don't want sponsors on kits. Just the badge. 

The only LS templates I have seen are a bit messy? Kit styles go over the shirt border and it looks a bit choppy etc etc but it is what I would like to use if there is good quality one

• Like 1

For it's either CPv or tSS, I started working on kits with SS and FB, after 2-3 years I found tSS first, then TW 12' and lastly CPv.

If you want quality regardless from having older templates then CPv and tSS are my options, tSS personally are the best ones.

If you want I don't know, maybe some updated templates then 100% go for SS or FB, mostly SS than FB IMO.

Anyway the template depends on you and what you are looking for to do with them, I bet you'll pick the template that suits you the most bro :happy:

• Thanks 1

Ok @ Fat Penlon. I understand a little more about your order. If so, the kits with better quality and high resolution are CPV and TSS kits. Just as I told you before, you are the one who chooses

• Thanks 1

Thanks guys. I will try CPv or tSS. If it interests any, I will create kits without sponsors for as many leagues as possible if any would like to help. Club logos only

thanks again. I will add kits see what you think