FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
localhero

Jumanji - Welcome to the Jungle

Watched the DVD of this last night, wasn't too shabby to be fair. Couple of decent belly laughs early on, not good when you got a dodgy head, some of the acting a bit iffy in parts but overall a 7/10

yeah, we seen it at the cinema, was pretty good. I was very apprehensive about it being redone as it is a classic but whilst it was nothing on the original it is worth a watch. True to Dwayne Johnson routine, they have confirmed a sequel will be made.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, David said:

yeah, we seen it at the cinema, was pretty good. I was very apprehensive about it being redone as it is a classic but whilst it was nothing on the original it is worth a watch. True to Dwayne Johnson routine, they have confirmed a sequel will be made.

Interesting they managed to get away with half nods towards the people's eyebrow and a very vague rockbottom. Not sure where they can go with a sequel given everyone came back from the jungle and the console with the game in get destroyed at the end but....

I think it worked because it wasn't a complete remake, and it wasn't a follow on - so nobody could really complain all that much. The two films are based on the same premise, but you could watch either of them without knowing the other one ever existed.

Watched it at the cinema and it was worth going to see - so can't complain with that.