FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
benjaminzz

Manchester United is still the best team in England

As all football fans know, Manchester United is one of the greatest club in world football. However, many haters say that they're done, their winning mentality is no longer valid after the retirement of Sir Alex Ferguson. In conclusion, my last statement is, Manchester United is still England's best, statistically and even the squad itself. They're showing more potential for returning to their old days. "If people celebrate your worst moments, then know you dominated world football once, and you will again."

Biggest club trophy wise? Perhaps. 

Best squad? Far from it. There's a number of players from the top 4/5 squads that could walk into the Utd squad. But imo De Gea and Lukaku would be the only ones that could improve those other top teams. 

Best team in England in terms of past trophy haul only. Good few teams have better squads and I wouldn't be shocked to see Utd finish 4th or 5th this season.

Not any more, as the others have said only a couple of their players could walk into the squads of the other top sides. For me the top 4 in the Prem, in terms of finishing position in the league this season, will be (in no particular order, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Man C

Completely agree with OP.

(We've had our time, and are now Liverpool pining after their glorious 80's years). We'll no be winning the league while the Glazers are milking the club for money.

I'll be honest, I think this is the most discussion I've ever seen a bot, i assume, create :lol:

• Like 2

Shows the animosity Man Utd create haha

It's why United are always in the papers, even when the stories are totally fabricated. They just sell.

Not going to deny that, they might be title thieving numnuts but they sell

United are currently languishing in sixth in the Premier League, some 16 points behind leaders and bitter rivals Liverpool.

Mourinho is the third manager in charge since Sir Alex Ferguson retired in 2013, and is seemingly no nearer to delivering a league title to Old Trafford.

"They’ve clearly still not replaced Ferguson and the dynasty he built at the club. I think Pochettino or Ancelotti could make United a force to be reckoned with again."Kanchelskis told Bwin.

"Mourinho needs to step away from the game for a year," he added.

Carlo_Ancelotti001.jpg