FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
localhero

FM2019

Well it there to pre-order. Which I have already done. Not a lot of news about what new stuff is gonna be on but it is there to pre order and will e released on 02/11/2018.

Will they not have the X% off depending on what versions you already own? If not then 10% would be enough I guess.

8gmdxcu.jpg

Just as we thought we'd got our lives back after the World Cup, those loveable rogues at Sports Interactive pull us right back in.

OK, so there’s still a bit of a wait ahead: Football Manager 2019 will be ours to play from November 2, although you can play the Beta version two weeks early if you pre-order from a SEGA-approved digital retailer (and get 10% off too).

SI haven’t given away too much yet, but they have confirmed that the iconic ‘Manager Man’ – cover star since FM 2005 – will make way for a “a manager’s eye view of the pitch as the gaffer and players head down the tunnel ahead of a big match”. It’s all part of a big rebrand at FM Towers, with redesigned logos and a fresh look on the horizon.  

Elsewhere, Football Manager 2019 will feature the DFL Bundesliga licence for the first time, and yet-to-be-announced new features (coming “late September”). Watch this space for more information when it comes.

All three versions of the game – Football Manager 2019 (for PC and Mac), Football Manager 2019 Touch (for PC, Mac, iOS and Android) and Football Manager 2019 Mobile (for iOS and Android) will be released on November 2.

Finally a Bundesliga license.

Farwell, Jens Mustermann you will be missed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, aird said:

Finally a Bundesliga license.

Farwell, Jens Mustermann you will be missed.

No longer will we have to delete those 'fake' files :D 

Sorta getting the Alex Hunter FIFA story vibe. Anyone else?

So, what are you guys looking for? I really hope that they add the option to manage U18s and U21/Reserves at clubs. Would make starting blank a whole lot more interesting, while giving you the chance to step up at the club you started.

Nothing much apart from general improvements to AI and gameplay. Anything else I want needs licenses so...

Can't wait for the battle royale mode that every game has now. Yes, even fifa. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1