FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
localhero

FM2019

12 hours ago, mase said:

Take it the takeover didn't happen?

The one above didn't, but had a consortium takeover late last season. They're improving training and youth facilities, but not much £££ for transfers. Chairman is Zoran Tosic :D 

Carlos Cabral started well, 7 in 11 so far, Wood 3 in 12 :( 

Aw man, so close to perfection...

image.thumb.png.a0b7afb415a727285fbd6e634f00b769.png

Bottom 4 in the Premier League in probably my last full season of FM19:

image.thumb.png.74fddd3c23f0133afd26ab94244afc12.png

Gosport (moved up to League 1 to match progress in my custom DB) got to the EPL eventually and then spent most of it rock bottom, needing a win, Norwich and Brighton to both fail to win, and Boro to lose with a 4 goal swing in order to survive. They got a 2-1 over Bristol City while Cardiff beat Boro 3-0. Norwich and Brighton lost to Man United and Spurs respectively.

I've not seen a turnaround like that for a good long time.

For my last action in FM19 I'm loading the top division in the top 6 countries in Europe (by UEFA coefficient) so England, Spain, Germany, Italy, Russia and France. Plus USA, Brazil, Argentina and China. Then I'm going to let it run until the beta drops and see what happens. Just for kicks.

After 4 fruitless seasons, could this finally be the season?!

b272e286fa5c48114043133040e3a550.png

fa9f3f913619b652c8772d78564f9c19.png d637703129e683e14bd2d9b21eefe578.png 

2c9818755dd1e3a6772494004554dcbc.png 2bab42c92ccc92fa0f6a989707b47477.png

Last four games....it's been fun :D 

• Like 1

Bonne chance

Laptop has died and lost my saves 😭

Have got hard drive out but can't get into documents as apparently I don't have permission to use it...

7 hours ago, StuW said:

Laptop has died and lost my saves 😭

Have got hard drive out but can't get into documents as apparently I don't have permission to use it...

My pc has also died 😫

If anyone know how I can bypass the permission issue that would be helpful 

You should be able to still access it, should ask for login details where you can put whatever login you had on the old laptop

Or you can try right click on it, Properties, Security, Advanced, and change the owner to yourself

4 hours ago, JackHammer said:

You should be able to still access it, should ask for login details where you can put whatever login you had on the old laptop

Or you can try right click on it, Properties, Security, Advanced, and change the owner to yourself

Yeah, hasn't asked me for the login - the login details are the same for this one anyway (same outlook email etc). Tried the change ownership thing and didn't work on all folders

Started a Newcastle save. Sold Diame and Joselu for around £15m combined. Signed Ben Pearson from Preston for £8m to play in the DM role, and also Cristian Pavon for £3m to compete with the wingers and also replace Kenedy / Atsu / Ritchie next season (haven't decided who is going yet)

Still thinking about starting a save with Altinordu in Turkey's 2nd tier - I found a video online, and really like their ideology. 

First goal would be to re-sign Berke Ozer from Fenerbahce!

• Like 1

Altinordu was impossible 😂  No Turkish players available for transfer - or at least not any interested in 2nd tier. 

Ended up starting a save with Frankfurt. Decent squad to start with, especially with Luka Jovic and Sebastian Haller up top. Will likely sell Haller in the next window, with Lyon after him already at £24m but spread across a million years. Cristian Pavon and Exequiel Palacios join, along with Eder Alvarez Balanta. Still could do with another DC in, but will hopefully survive until January with Hinteregger...