FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
localhero

FM2019

2 minutes ago, StuW said:

Yeah, I had major issues with a lot of the squad with Newcastle. Even playing 15-20 games as rotation/backup, it wasn't enough. Found it hard to shift them out in the following summer as well.

Aye, that is my only grievance so far to be fair. I have 3/4s of my squad unhappy that they not getting enough game-time. And I'm only about 10 games into the season. Taking the mick.

Game is installing .... 

.... Lets review my data 🙈

..... If anyone is bored Germany Division 5 or lower - I'm the muppet responsible .... Find me some errors😄

• Like 1

Got through pre-season and have played my first match with Metaloglobus. Under the hammer for large parts of the match although statistically it looked like an even game. We came out 2-0 winners. 

Need some early points in the bag if I'm to avoid the pending relegation battle that the club is tipped to be involved in

Started a game with Newcastle. Let's see how this goes ;|

• Like 1

Feel slightly saddened this year. Where I recreate my team from the previous instalment, I use the game and Genie Scout to get all attributes, CA/PA preferred moves, the lot exactly the same. In FM18, I had a young striker who hadn't yet played a professional match, he came in and was just awesome, striking up a remarkable partnership with another young striker who was only a season ahead in terms of debut. He somehow became a club legend by the end of his first season (only 25ish goals as well). In FM19, he doesn't seem to be doing it yet, even though I'm favouring him over the normal 3 and 4 choice strikers who the game recognises as being better. 

Other than that, gameplay etc seems to be going well, and with the skin mostly finished, there's not a vast amount of difference noticeable from FM18, which is a good thing - see the improvements, but don't have it seem like a totally different game.

One thing I somehow can't seem to figure out though is how to get a video file for Youtube. I have recorded a highlight a few times in trial, but nothing seems to happen with it - any takers? 

5 hours ago, aird said:

Started a game with Newcastle. Let's see how this goes ;|

EEvery save I've seen on the net, and iin my saves, they get taken over so hopeful you'll get a sugardaddy

1 hour ago, localhero said:

EEvery save I've seen on the net, and iin my saves, they get taken over so hopeful you'll get a sugardaddy

I'll get takenover by a local businessman who doesn't plan on investing :lol:

• Haha 1

Resisted the urge to buy so far (not had the time truth be told)

Any good deals on it or should i wait it out?

3 hours ago, mase said:

Resisted the urge to buy so far (not had the time truth be told)

Any good deals on it or should i wait it out?

Voidu usuaooy have some form of code available. I ordered it from there for £21. 

Guess the score

3cd1ee86f8b03ed6e4be3113425260ce.png

6 hours ago, StuW said:

Guess the score

3cd1ee86f8b03ed6e4be3113425260ce.png

Angers won 3-0?

Capture.png

Just seen that. It does make sense that player wouldn't want to join if they may never get a work permit.

On 06/11/2018 at 13:51, David said:

Voidu usuaooy have some form of code available. I ordered it from there for £21. 

Ah that must have been a pre-order... currently at £34 - i'll wait it out a bit i think.

Still enjoying FM18 tbh

Went Real Madrid and sold my 3rd choice keeper Castilla for £10m.

Which in turn the pissed off about 15 players because I sold my 3rd. Yes, 3rd choice keeper. 

Yeah,the players get really arsey really quick

He'd end up being 4th choice. 

I'd have Courtois, Lunin when he returns from his loan and Navas. 

Last couple of games it's been the injuries, I think this season's early deal-breaker is the dynamics and players getting unhappy way too often and too easily. 

image.thumb.png.e60fe3fdb92176632f7ed0e68c387e39.png

image.thumb.png.5672869f56f19e3ac54236476a37dcc4.png

I had the meeting with them and they were unhappy with how things were going lately and had no faith in me to turn it around. The options for a response were generally along the lines of "I know things haven't been going well lately, but..." yet I had lost one, drawn one and won all other matches so far and am 3rd in the league with 13 points from 6, only off the top on goal difference. Plus this meeting was after a 2-0 over Madrid in the CL and a 4-1 over Spurs in the league where we were 1-0 down at half time...

• Like 1

I don't understand the coaching assignments this year.

Last year when it was just tactics does that fall under possession tactical this year or what?

Players getting tired a lot easier than any previous installment I've seen too. Constantly having 3-2 players in need of a rest, even with some squad rotation...

On 11/11/2018 at 20:44, Murray said:

Players getting tired a lot easier than any previous installment I've seen too. Constantly having 3-2 players in need of a rest, even with some squad rotation...

And you rest players that need it then they moan about not playing!