Jump to content
FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mase

Champions League 2018/19

Recommended Posts

The first group games start tonight - with a considerable early kick off for some!

JZrYKmj.jpg

Dortmund, At Madrid, Barca, Napoli wins for me. the rest who knows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My predictions for UCL 2018/19. Juventus won Final against PSG. And Dybala is top goal scorer.

And todays matches predictions:

Brugge 1 - 3 Dortmund
Monaco 0 - 2 Atletico

Barcelona 2 - 1 PSV
Inter 0 - 2 Tottenham

Zvezda 1 - 1 Napoli
Liverpool 1 - 3 PSG

Galatasaray 0 - 0 Lokomotiv
Schalke 2 - 0 Porto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, v7ville said:

My predictions for UCL 2018/19. Juventus won Final against PSG. And Dybala is top goal scorer.

And todays matches predictions:

Brugge 1 - 3 Dortmund
Monaco 0 - 2 Atletico

Barcelona 2 - 1 PSV
Inter 0 - 2 Tottenham

Zvezda 1 - 1 Napoli
Liverpool 1 - 3 PSG

Galatasaray 0 - 0 Lokomotiv
Schalke 2 - 0 Porto

My memory while screen hopping is poor but I think you got 50% result score with 0% score score. Bring on tonights predictions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched the replay a few times but still not entirely sure what Cronaldo did to get sent off??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, localhero said:

Watched the replay a few times but still not entirely sure what Cronaldo did to get sent off??

Did seem rather soft - but i guess you put your hands on or near another players head and you're giving the ref a decision to make?

Differing fortunes for the two Manchester clubs last night. United with a professional job in the end, Pogba with a sublime first goal.

Why the fuck did Newcastle sell Mbabu? He looked outstanding for Young Boys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea leading 1-0! Didn't know that we have CL football on Thursdays now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, mase said:

Did seem rather soft - but i guess you put your hands on or near another players head and you're giving the ref a decision to make?

Differing fortunes for the two Manchester clubs last night. United with a professional job in the end, Pogba with a sublime first goal.

Why the fuck did Newcastle sell Mbabu? He looked outstanding for Young Boys.

😢😢😢 Lord knows. Well actually no, answer is simple. Money. He looked a beast when he got gamesbut he had a few injuries when he was here and never settled but when he did play he looked ace and now he proving it. :doh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chokosc said:

Chelsea leading 1-0! Didn't know that we have CL football on Thursdays now.

🤨 you having us on? Yous failed to make the CL mate. UEFA Cup this season dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/09/2018 at 23:03, localhero said:

🤨 you having us on? Yous failed to make the CL mate. UEFA Cup this season dude.

😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see this thread has been a buzzing hive of activity....., anyway there is an investigation by the PNF (some French investigation bureau) into potential match fixing in the PSG v Red Star match.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45843131

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been some mental results this week. Liverpool losing 2-0 to FK Crvena Zvezda, Man United beating Juventus in their own back yard 2-1 and Monaco getting spanked 4-0 at home to Club Brugge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye, been a canny week for football. Cronaldo's goal was well canny like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×