FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
localhero

A journey into...

hell? heaven? Wherever it goes it is starting in the Netherlands in the Dutch second tier, the Eerste Divisie, also known as the Keuken Kampioen Divisie for sponsorship reasons (ironically keuken is Dutch for kitchen). Anyway I start at a side who I have managed with a reasonable degree of success in past versions in SC Telstar based in the city of IJmuiden (and yes that is an internal capital letter, it is a diagraph considered a ligature or a single letter). 

Anyway Telstar are expected to finish 15th, have very little money and not the best of squads. So I had to scrimp and save, competition bonuses were very small (first time I done that) so I could at least have money to spend on signing on fees etc.

ve530x.jpg

sacked yet?

• Haha 1

No, they only expected to fight bravely against relegation so I should be ok for a while.

My squad is apparently in "rude health" or so apparently I was given the option to tell a press conference. Madness

"Rude health".... Sounds like something a Towie or Made in Chelsea cast member would say. Unsure if its meant as a good thing or a bad thing?

• Haha 1

No idea what it meant, I just nocommented instead haha

Must have been sacked by now

• Like 1

In one hahah

A new save and I have traversed to the darkside and decided to see if I can bring the Mackems back to the Premiership. Why I do not know but there you go.