FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
localhero

The Cestrians

Finally a save I am enjoying. I downloaded the England level 10 database created by @TheFMEditor85, and I decided to start a save with my hometown club who just happen to be right at the very bottom of the database in  level 10 and the Northern League Division 2. That team is Chester-le-Street Town. The town has a population of just over 24,000 of which I am one of them and the town was once home to the body of St Cuthbert.

Anyway enough of the history, the team are known as the The Cestrians and play in a Blue and White hooped kit at Moor Park just off the A167, the side was expected to finish in 4th having been relegated from Northern League Division 1 last season. 

Made a canny few signings in my first season, of course being part-timers and all signings being non-contract meant I wasn't bound by transfer windows so it was good and simple,

2s85sau.jpg

Did absolutely nowt in the cups, got knocked out first round in FA Vase and 2nd round in Northern League Cup but I wasn't too bothered as my main aim was always the league and starting my long upward climb.

The league went very well, did better than expectations, couldn't do noowt about Durham City who just dominated the league, maybe if I had a better defence things might have been different but I got promoted so I'm chuffed with that.

k9tev5.jpg

grats on the promotion..... suprised you aint been sacked!

• Haha 1

Turned down interviews from St Neots and Harlow so far. Second season is proving a bit more tricky than the first. Still in a job though ;)

Keep getting blinking job offers, don't know what's wrong with me :lol: 

Anyway, halfway through the second season and things are going okay, predicted position before the season was 13th with title chances given as 6/1

2zdyqo7.jpg

Safe to say I'm fairly chuffed at the minute. 

Second season at an end, didn't get promoted. Didn't help that teams in higher ties kept poaching my best players but I'm happy with 3rd

or8q51.jpg

Doing well dude, makes a change eh?!

Aye does it, think I've found my level.

Finished my 3rd season, little down on last seasons performance but still top 5

rvj19e.jpg

But, I get to be in the FA Cup this season!!! Woohoo