FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pyso

The Baldwin boys - An FM19 Experiment!

Experimenting with different aspects of the FM engine and editor has always been one of my favorite aspects of playing these games. So after a year where I've played less FM than normally and been away from this place totally, I figured it was time to combine the two in one glorious mess. After a fairly short brainstorming session with myself, the Baldwin boys were born!

Who are the Baldwin boys you might ask? Born in London on December 1st in 2004, the sextuplets John, Norman, Peter, Chris, Robert and Jake are as our journey begins all part of the West-Ham United youth setup. I set all their CA to 50 and their PA to 200 and tweaked some key abilities to lift them ever so slightly above their peers and giving them a good chance to develop into great players. 

My plan is to follow the journey of the Baldwin brothers by holidaying to July 1st every year and checking on how the brothers have been doing and what kind of progress they've made. So without any more talk, here's the Baldwin brothers at the start of this little experiment as they set out on their journey:

n2DQZJ6.jpg?1

John

Sadly I messed up a bit and I don't have a shot of John on his first day of the save, but imagine a somewhat promising 14 year-old central defender given the stats of a ball-playing defender and you're probably pretty much spot on. John started the experiment as the most valued of the brothers, and with the right exposure and management the world is at his feet!

Norman

Norman can play both full and wing back positions set up as a wing back, and according to the game he's spent quite a lot of time in the gym already at the tender age of 14. The high work rate, stamina and natural fitness should help him excel at the youth level, and should secure him a good amount of playtime. 

e5kc2Yj.jpg?1

Peter

Being the central midfielder of the family, I told the game to outfit Peter with the stats of a advanced playmaker. He's certainly got the flair to be a creative player and his first touch will do him a lot of good, but he might struggle if his strength doesn't improve. But it will be interesting to follow his development as the rest of his stats catch up!

VaXlo0y.jpg?1

Chris

Chris is the family winger, and I told the game to outfit him as an inside forward. He's got some nice physicals, being quick and unpredictable, but hopefully his finishing can improve. Regardless, he will probably cause some problems for full backs all over the world in the future!

18fSUWW.jpg?1

Robert

I don't know why, but I like to imagine Robert as the first-born of the sextuplets, and on the pitch he's the guy you want spearheading your attack! He's got the mental stats and the finishing ability, but will his physical stats catch up? Only time will tell!

M2C3H7B.jpg?1

Jake

Jake started out with the least value of the brothers, and as a goalie I wouldn't be surprised if he stats at the bottom of that very list for a couple of years. Hopefully he can get some decent playtime and develop to reach his potential sooner rather than later!

kJzKCyz.jpg?1

And there we are, the Baldwin brothers are about to start their journey. I will be holidaying and checking up on their journey ever so often, and write some quick update posts so you can follow along. Who is your favorite Baldwin so far, who do you think will make it?

• Like 1

Interesting idea

I like to think there's a seventh Baldwin the others don't mention because he prefers rugby, and isn't any good at it

His name is Alec

The first year in the footballing life of the Baldwin brother has gone by, and it's time to see what's been going on. As the boys went from age 14 to 15, I don't think there will be much to comment on just yet. so this will most likely be a short update. Hopefully we can see some stat development, but let's kick it off with the shortlist and then go into detail on each of them.

qcWRaeh.jpg?1

John

John remains on top of the shortlist in terms of value. Sadly without his initial screenshot it's impossible to see his development, but let's assumed he grew a bit in all kinds of ways. Anyway, here's 15 year old John in all his glory. Looking quite decent for a young defender I must say, strong and fit!

NR8M3G0.jpg?1

Peter

Peter here climbed above his brother Norman in the value rankings, and seems to be developing quite nicely already. The central playmaker is already sporting some nice physical stats, and his mentals are developing nicely.

fjVQPGI.jpg?1

Robert

Next up is Robert, and he's made some nice steps forward as well. A lot of key stats like his finishing, first touch, technique, determination and composure all went up by a point. If he keeps this up, he's gonna be banging goals soon enough!

Xi7o80P.jpg?1

Chris

Chris got stronger, quicker and more agile. His ball handling also improved, and at this rate we'll end up renaming him to Chris Robben in no time!

OUN6Le4.jpg?1

Norman

Norman did nothing wrong, but still fell quite a few good places on the value ranking. The woes of being a full back I suppose. He, like all his brothers, improved nicely this season and most of his key stats got a bump.

vE5s6fp.jpg?1

Jake

And at the bottom of the list there's poor Jake, the goalkeeper. Not wanting to be left out, his development is also trucking along quite nicely. Boy even grew a centimeter, what a future he's got!

2BwxiLd.jpg?1

So that's it for this update, short and nice one. The boys will turn 16 soon, and hopefully we'll see some loan moves and some more development!

Also here's your Baldwin GIF for the second update. I like to think this is big brother Alec wondering if his little brothers will ever make it!

giphy.gif

Another year in the life of the Baldwins, another update! I fear this is another post with little to update you on bar the boys developments. Not that it's not exciting enough on it's own, but personally I can't wait to see them take the step up to some first team football!

VzmZXhn.jpg?3

John

In terms of value, John is still the number one Baldwin brother. But that doesn't mean the Baldwin parents love him more, right? Anyway, John grew in all the right ways for an upcoming and exciting young defender and hopefully he'll see a lone move soon enough!

9cP8FlT.jpg?1

Robert

Robert climbed to second place on the value spot, and with his development he's ready for a loan move for sure. He could certainly net some goals given the chance in a lower league, his stats are coming along really nicely and I wouldn't be surprised if he's the first Baldwin to take the step away from West Ham. He's already the first to play for England, being handed a call-up for the u-19 championships where he scored two goals after being subbed on in one match. Not bad Robert, not bad at all!

BQirl2k.jpg?1

Chris

The winger of the Baldwin family has also been developing nicely,  but his finishing is still a bit worrisome for a supposed inside forward. He's still be a decent winger though, and with that speed, work rate and dribbling he could do a nice job for a team in the lower leagues!

1kSRnwr.jpg?1

Peter

4th on the list is Peter, the playmaker of the bunch. Again his stats are coming along nicely, with a first touch and flair to die for and a solid vision he is set to tear up some defenses in the near future.

fUmmvPD.jpg?1

Norman

Poor Norman started out as the second highest value of the Baldwin brothers, but now finds himself second to last. He also hasn't had the explosive growth that some of his brothers have so far, but I'm sure it's just a matter of getting some time on the pitch on a higher level.

qaZaDH5.jpg?1

Jake

Jake is still dead last on the list, but all in all he is developing nicely. Again I think it's only a matter of getting some time against better opponents on a higher level before Jake really gets going. Hopefully he'll get there soon!

IkFAvOs.jpg?1

So that's it for this update, short and nice one. The boys will turn 16 soon, and hopefully we'll see some loan moves and some more development!

Also here's your Baldwin GIF for this one. Here we have big brother Alec hoping to see one of his little brothers go out on loan soon!

giphy.gif

Okay, the boys are 17 years old as the new season is about to start. Their contracts are actually just about to expire as this season starts, so some may move clubs very shortly, more on that next update. But enough bullshit from me, let's see how the boys did in 2020! First off, the shortlist as usual.

htqYKJW.jpg?1

John

Surprise, surprise everyone, John sitting happily on top of the list still. In other words, he's still the top valued of the Baldwin brothers. His development continues as well, just look at those physicals for a 17-year old, not at all shabby. With decent mentals and technicals on top of that, he's one for hte future for sure. Probably just a matter of time before bigger clubs come calling. As you can see John also featured in the Under 20 World Cup, where he played 4 matches for England, with an average rating of  7.18. His efforts in the U19 Euro Championship weren't that eye-catching, but he at least he didn't make a fool of himself.

2zFvvYM.jpg?1

Robert

Robert managed to stay in second place on the shortlist after the 2020 season, but how did he do? Well he has developed into quite the little striker so far, and his stats are coming along nicely. He's not overly brave though, but give the boy time! He was also part of the U20 World Cup squad, but only came on as a sub once without really impressing anyone. He did better in the U19 Euro Championship, starting one match and coming off the bench once for two goals and a 7.50 average rating! Not bad Robert, not bad at all. 

dgMh05x.jpg?1

Chris

The list seems to have settle down a bit for now, and Chris remains in third place. He is improving in a lot of areas, but his anticipation and bravery are still quite low, along with his finishing. He's just 17 though, so what do I know? Chris also played in the U20 World Cup and the U19 Euro Championship, and made a fairly good figure as well. All together he started 2 matches and come off the bench ones, grabbing 2 goals and 1 assist! 

8qbA4oU.jpg?1

Peter

And that brings us to Peter, the central midfielder. And man, look at his development so far. For a 16 year old those are some impressive stats, he looks ready to go already! He was not selected for the U20 World Cup squad, but did get 2 matches in the U19 Euro Championships and managed to grab a goal and an assist, with an average rating of 7.50. Sounds pretty good to me!

qHIYiJv.jpg?1

Norman

And for Norman, well. Norman has not seen the same growth in technical ability that some of the other twins have, but he's got pretty good physicals so far. Looks like he's spending most of his time in the gym! His mentals aren't horrible either, but they need some work if he's gonna make it on the big stage! That did not keep him out of the U19 Euro Championship squad, where he ended up with a fairly average rating of 6.50 over two matches.  

Zchwjsu.jpg?1

Jake

And last there's Jake. Good, old, dependable Jake. For two matches in the Euro U19 Championship he conceded two goals and ended up with a respectable 6.90 average, all in all a decent showing from the young goalie. His development is coming along well enough, and the boy is seeing some nice improvements over the board. I hope his team won't be relying on his ability to kick it though!

Tc3OXbg.jpg?1

And that's it for this update, the boys are seeing some nice developments and getting recognized on the international stage! Like I said, the boys contracts are just about to expire and for the next update we should be seeing some movements and loans coming up!

And here's your big brother Alec moment of the day, I like to imagine this is big brother taking some responsibility in the contract negotiations to help his boys out!

giphy.gif 

Another year has gone by for the Baldwin boys, and we're finally seeing some real movement and action! The boys are 18 now, and as the shortlist shows they have started moving around in the footballing world. This update the boys have started getting some first-team football, so I've started including screenshots of the career stats in addition to their profile. Exciting stuff is right around the bend, so let's go!

gILAWD4.jpg?1

John

John is still numero uno of the brothers, and he's still at West Ham! i imagine int's only a matter of time before he leaves the club that was relegated last season, but for now he's lined up to spend the season with the hammers. Last season he was on loan at QPR, where he played 37 matches in League One and even bagged a goal and 4 assists. A 7.19 average rating is nothing to laugh at either, and he even won the League One player of the year award. This boy is gonna hit the big stage soon if he keeps this form and development up!

Career stats:

John - Career Stats

4RNZ1fQ.jpg?1

Profile:

John - Profile

yrIQyYv.jpg?1

Awards:

John - Award

nMX69Is.jpg?1

Robert

In second place we still find Robert, who was the first Baldwin to leave West Ham when he decided to join Swansea on a free transfer after his contract expired. There he played 29 matches, scoring 9 goals and getting 1 assist in the Championship. A 6.77 average rating might sound low, but remember that he was just 17 years old for the first half of the season, playing for a mid-table team. He' starting to look like a very competent striker as well, and I'd be surprised if he spends too long at Swansea.

Carer stats:

Robert - Career Stats

ePl4lGS.jpg?1

Robert - Profile

m5ZRGCK.jpg?1

Chris

Chris had no plans to stay at West Ham either, and once his contract expired he headed over to Cardiff to play the Championship opposite his brother. In his first season at the club he lined up for 13 matches and scored one goal on his way to a 6.79 rating. The boy really needs to practice his finishing if he's to take another step up as an inside forward, but it's not like he can't do a job on the wing regardless.

Career stats:

Chris - Career stats

KiHDvPO.jpg?1

Chris - Profile

S9fZlCD.jpg?1

Peter

Peter signed a new contract, then went on loan to MK Dons. There he went on to earn 4 goals and 7 assists in 37 matches in league one, not bad for a central midfielder. He also earned himself a 6.84 average rating, I'd be happy with that level of performance from a 17-year old playmaker. If Peter keeps improving, West Ham might bag a nice little transfer fee for him in the future!

Career stats:

Peter - Career Stats

gqPcfju.jpg?1

Profile:

DtKJyXi.jpg?1

Jake

What you know, goalkeeper Jake ain't bottom of the list no more! He also signed a new contract, then promptly left the club to spend a season on loan at Swindon in League Two. Here he played a whooping 39 matches with a 6.95 average rating, but had to see 43 balls hit the net behind him. Considering that Swindon spent the entire season on the lower half of the table, I think he can be pretty happy with his performance.

Career stats:

Jake - Career Stats

Zsurf8Q.jpg?1

Profile:

Jake - Profile

nwsFoNr.jpg?1

Norman

And on the bottom we find Norman, who spent the season on loan in League Two with Wycombe. He didn't exactly set the world on fire, but did manage to play 35 matches and ended with an average rating of 6.70. His development hasn't really exploded yet, but he is improving. Hopefully he can keep getting some matches under his belt!

Career stats:

Norman - Career Stats

m6T27HE.jpg?1

Profile:

Norman - Profile

EU7EEiC.jpg?1

And that is it for this update. The boys honestly keep impressing me at every new update, and hopefully you're all having fun following their development as well. We're finally seeing some movement and actual time on the pitch against real opposition for the boys, this is just the beginning for the new dynasty of English football!

That brings is to the Alec gif of the update, and here we got Alec giving John the thumb up for his excellent performance for QPR in League One!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Interestingk, very interestingk. 

It's the 1st of July, 2023. The Baldwin brothers have just put the 2022/23 season behind them, so what better time to find out what the now 19 year old sextuplets have been up to? And boy has some of the boys exploded in terms of value. In the last update Robert was valued at £325k, now it's at a whooping £5.5m! Let's find out what happened!

WKWlAAp.jpg?1

Robert

So yeh, now valued at £5.5 million Robert is still the top dog of the gang meaning he finally passed John. As we can see from the career stats continued his good form for Swansea in his second season, featuring in 34 games and netting 11 goals for an average rating of 6.93. All the playing time is also doing wonders for his development, and apart from his low bravery there's not much more you could ask from a 19-year old. The real exciting part here is that Robert has caught the eye of several top clubs, and right now Leicester and Wolves both have made a bit for the talented young lad. Exciting times!

Carer stats:

Robert - Career Stats

R5XmuM7.jpg?1

Profile:

Robert - Profile

lLnY3XR.jpg?1

Transfer bids:

Spoiler

cH6AS5q.jpg?1

Chris

Chris took one look at Robert leapfrogging Johns value, and decided to get it on the fun. He can't match Roberts insane jump in value, but going from £195k to £1.4m in a season certainly ain't bad either! He also enjoyed a far better second season at Cardiff, scoring 9 and netting 5 assists in 41 matches for an average rating of 6.95. Although his finishing could still improve, he is a quick little bastard and I for one would be very happy to have a 19-year old like him in my team any day. Watford also seem to value the youngster, and have slapped a £12.25 million bid on the table in an attempt to secure his services ahead of the new season. Will he stay, or will he go? Only time will tell!

Career stats:

Chris - Career stats

82Ak1GJ.jpg?1

Profile:

Chris - Profile

145zAH0.jpg?1

Transfer Bids:

Spoiler

zAtZJE2.jpg?1

John

A part of me wonder if John regrets staying at West Ham, having gone from the most valued Baldwin 5 years in a row to the middle of the bunch. But hey, he had a decent season himself and there's probably only a matter of time before a bigger club comes calling. He featured in 27 matches for his boyhood club, and ended up with a 6.92 average rating and one single assist to his name. In terms of performance that's a slight step down from his last season, but it's also a league higher so he was up against better opposition the whole way. All-in-all he's still going strong and developing nicely, so I don't have any worries.

Career stats:

John - Career Stats

zYc0OJL.jpg?1

Profile:

John - Profile

WUHWlpq.jpg?1

Peter

While the top 3 moved around, the bottom 3 didn't. Peter played 3 matches for West Ham, before Crystal Palace splashed £145k to bring him in on loan for the season. In 15 matches there he both scored and assisted 2 goals,for an average rating of 6.80. There's nothing wrong with his stats or development, and I expect great things from Peter in the future!

Career stats:

Peter - Career Stats

vyWaG6x.jpg?1

Profile:

LNpovd8.jpg?1

Jake

After a good season on loan at Swindon, Jake stayed with West Ham for the 2022/23 season. But in the end he only played 2 matches, conceding 2 goals and ending up with an average rating of 7.0. Hopefully he can either go back out on loan or get a good run of games next season, to continue his development. Develop the boy, damn it!

Career stats:

Jake - Career Stats

C5i5buM.jpg?1

Profile:

Jake - Profile

KxJCYl4.jpg?1

Norman

Norman was shipped back out on loan for the 2022/23 season, and spent his time in League One with Burton. Here he played 42 matches, making one assist and earning an average rating of 6.63. It's not a bad performance from a 19-year old in League One, but he's a fair bit  behind his brothers so far. I still believe that Norman has what it takes, hopefully he can kickstart his career before it's too late!

Career stats:

Norman - Career Stats

o7j7l3V.jpg?1

Profile:

Norman - Profile

4bnBUjU.jpg?1

National Team

All the Baldwin boys keep featuring for the English youth teams, giving some good and some less memorable performances. Since the Baldwins stepped up to the youth national team side, England have actually won the Under 20 World Cup 3 years in a row, 2017, 2019 and 2021, but this year they got a 3-0 lashing by eventual winners Brazil in the quarter finals. None of them have made their senior debuts yet though, but the way things are going I would be surprised if that doesn't happen sooner rather than later.

That brings is to the Alec gif of the update, here's big brother begging Robert for tickets to a match after forgetting to call him back. All Robert wanted to do was find a nice little gift for their mothers birthday, but Alec was just to damn busy. MAKE TIME FOR YOUR BROTHERS, YOU DICK!

giphy.gif

It's 2024 and the Baldwin brothers have reached the tender age of 20. With that comes more transfers, more action and one more gif of Alec Baldwin. As the shortlist reveals, the top 3 valued of the boys have all moved clubs and, as a result, had quite an increase in value.

YmEMtxY.jpg?1

John

John moved to Watford for £41 million ahead of this season, and made his debut in the Premier League. He played 32 matches with an average rating of 6.78, but couldn't stop Watford from getting relegated. He is currently unhappy and is looking for a transfer away from the club, with Chelsea, Norwich and Tottenham sniffing around the feet of the young defender. Will he secure a transfer away from the club, or will he be convinced to stay and help them fight for promotion?

Career stats:

John - Career Stats

chCAGYs.jpg?1

Profile:

John - Profile

hnMJ8mV.jpg?1

Transfer bids:

Spoiler

YEU48z0.jpg?1

Chris

Chris had an okay season after making the move from Cardiff to Leicester for £19.75 million. He featured in 37 matches in his Premier League debut season, scoring 6 goals and making 3 assist with an average rating of 6.84. He's quick, strong and agile, as a former right back I'd hate to come up against anyone even like this guy. It's only a matter of time until he takes the step up to the national team, and with regular playing time in one of the best leagues I have no doubt he will continue his development.

Career stats:

Chris - Career stats

8mf60uR.jpg?1

Profile:

Chris - Profile

UFFvnNM.jpg?1

Robert

Robert became the firs Baldwin to leave for one of the current top clubs as he joined Liverpool for £18.75 million ahead of this season, where he scored 3 goals and got 3 assist in 11 matches with an average rating of 6.93. Playing for one of the top teams, in one of the top leagues  and against top opposition should see him continue his already impressive development.

Carer stats:

Robert - Career Stats

pgQW5DA.jpg?1

Profile:

Robert - Profile

2HTRf8W.jpg?1

Peter

Peter played his first full season for West Ham this season, featuring in 40 matches for the Championship club. During those matches he managed to score 10 goals, bag 12 assist and come out the other end with an average rating of 6.92. Quite the season for a 20 year old, and you have to wonder how long he will remain at his boyhood club if he keeps playing like this!

Career stats:

Peter - Career Stats

dXR3JmX.jpg?1

Profile:

CQqC0gf.jpg?1

Norman

Norman once against spent a season on loan, this time with Sunderland who are also in the Championship. Over 44 matches he managed an average rating of 6.63, even netting a goal and two assists in the process. Normans claim to fame at family gatherings so far is being the only brother who hasn't featured for the first team of the club he's contracted to. That's kinda depressing, but keep your head up Norman. I believe!

Career stats:

Norman - Career Stats

TEw1uXQ.jpg?1

Profile:

Norman - Profile

9uhKGAr.jpg?1

Jake

And at the bottom we find Jake, of course. Jake spent another season in the West Ham squad, getting a whooping 8 matches under his belt. In those matches he conceded 6 goals and kept 2 clean sheets for an average rating of 6.99. You have to wonder if it wouldn't have been better for his development if he went out on loan and got some real playtime, but there's nothing I can do about it. Let's keep our fingers crossed for Jake!

Career stats:

Jake - Career Stats

AiHYpFa.jpg?1

Profile:

Jake - Profile

p0d8ihh.jpg?1

National Team

Not much has been going on with the Baldwins in terms of the national team, except for John who made his international debut against Slovenia. Way to go John!

That brings is to the real highlight of of the update, the Alec Baldwin gif! This week I bring you his reaction to poor John being relegated with Watford, a real tragedy.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2025 has arrived, and with it we have a couple of big transfers! As the shortlist shows, both Chris and John got their big club moves as they found their way to Arsenal

InsjgNi.jpg?1

Chris

Chris is the third Baldwin brother to carry the totally made-up and not at all honorary title of being the highest valued of the Baldwin brothers, having leapfrogged John with is £82 million transfer to Arsenal. But before that he spent the season at Leicester where we scored 8 goals and got 11 assist in 34 matches, ending on an impressive average rating of 7.36! His finishing finally climbed over 10 as well, and the way he's developing and shaping up he's certainly got the makings of an elite inside forward. Now he's taking the step up to the real big stage, can he make it?

Career stats:

Chris - Career stats

n8a4nRZ.jpg?1

Profile:

Chris - Profile

1bBturh.jpg?1

John

Big boy John here had time to play 1 league match for the newly relegated Watford before Arsenal finally landed the deal to sign him for £48.5 million.And what a first season he had in his first season with a top team. He played 36 matches and got 4 assists, with an average rating of 7.39. He sure took that step up from Watford to Arsenal as a champ, and I can't wait to follow his continued development. I'd have him work on that heading though!

Career stats:

John - Career Stats

ipk4fdz.jpg?1

Profile:

John - Profile

x6NOz1g.jpg?1

Robert

In his second season at Liverpool Robert featured in 23 matches, scoring 10 goals and assisting another two for an average rating of 7.64. He really has grown into the new role at a bigger club, and it will be very exciting to see how he kicks off from this. He's also becoming quite the young striker, and his development should be a joy to follow!

Carer stats:

Robert - Career Stats

0pFN7Hn.jpg?1

Profile:

Robert - Profile

i11tutE.jpg?1

Peter

Peter is still at West Ham, and just had a cracking season in the Championship where he helped West Ham achieve promotion back to the Premier League. In the process he played 44 matches, scored 12 goals and grabbed 15 assists for a 7.40 average rating. Impressive stuff from a midfielder, if he keeps playing like this the big clubs will come knocking in no time for sure!

Career stats:

Peter - Career Stats

51d8w70.jpg?1

Profile:

Ss5lONr.jpg?1

Norman

Finally Norman got his chance playing for the West Ham first team, and he grabbed it with both hands. In their glorious promotion season he featured in 35 matches and got an average rating of 7.13, but only 1 assist. He must've put up some impressive defensive performances, getting him 3 man of the match awards. And it's no surprise, because defensively Norman is one hell of a full back already. But he needs to develop his game going forward if he's ever gonna break into a top side, hopefully a full season with West Ham in the Premier League will be the first step in the right direction.

Career stats:

Norman - Career Stats

g2cgBO8.jpg?1

Profile:

Norman - Profile

bS32zIB.jpg?1

Jake

Little Jake finally broke into the first team at West Ham, and played 41 matches for his boyhood team in the 24/25 season. In that time he conceded 37 goals and got a whooping 18 clean sheets, winning 4 man of the match awards and earning a 7.21 average rating for all his hard work. Not a bad showing at all, and he can certainly be proud of his efforts!

Career stats:

Jake - Career Stats

NT77vYm.jpg?1

Profile:

Jake - Profile

5aNvUq6.jpg?1

And that brings us to our customary gif! Here is big brother Alec, explaining how well his little brothers all did this season!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

It's the lords year 2026, and after traveling back in time captain Jean-Luc Picard is leading the battle for galactic freedom against the evil slutwomen from..wait, that's the wrong fanfic. Sorry, this is an update about the Baldwin brothers. They have turned 22 now, and the 6 of them are now split up between just 3 clubs after Peter joined Liverpool! That means that 4 of the brothers are playing for top teams, but it also means that the last 2 are still playing for their boyhood team. Will they ever leave? Only time will tell, but for now let's find out how they did over this last season.

RddMh5d.jpg?1

Robert

After a couple of years being ranked as the third most valuable of the Baldwin brothers, Robert is back on top after finishing his third season at Liverpool (who won the Champions League). During that time he played 31 matches, in which he scored 8 goals, netted 6 assists and won  4 player of the match awards for an average rating of 7.52. So he got more matches this year, but did worse than last year overall. Our boy is currently unhappy because he thinks he deserves a new contract, and if his wage compared to his lesser valued brothers is anything to go by he might actually have a point. He really is quite the striker though, as long as you don't need bravery and aggression.

Carer stats:

Robert - Career Stats

GHOqcJE.jpg?1

Profile:

Robert - Profile

Wq3QR0L.jpg?1

Chris

Chris just played his first season at a big club, as he pulled on the Arsenal kit to show the fans at the Emirates what he's all about. And man, they better have a chant ready for him already, because he had one hell of a debut season for a young winger. In 38 matches he scored 16 goals, grabbed 6 assists and was named man of the match 7 times, all that resulting in an average rating of 7.67. There's no doubt he will be one of footballs superstars, heck he already is!

Career stats:

Chris - Career stats

egfRc4r.jpg?1

Profile:

Chris - Profile

D8PVP3c.jpg?1

Peter

Though Peter is now a Liverpool player, he spent the entire season at West Ham before the Anfield reds splashed £71 millino on the midfielder to secure his services. He featured 38 times for West Ham, ending up on an average rating of 7.28 and 4 man of the match awards as he netted 7 times and managed 5 assists from his midfield position. Not bad at all, considering he was playing for a newly promoted West Ham. I'm excited to see how he handles the step up to a top team!

Career stats:

Peter - Career Stats

lwZwj6b.jpg?1

Profile:

ZPabTHn.jpg?1

John

While his brother Chris had an incredible debut season for Arsenal, John had a great second season for the Gunners. The central defender played 38 matches, s coring 3 goals and getting 3 assist on the road to 4 player of the match awards and an average rating of 7.49. Quite the season for the young center-back, the international world of football is at his feet, he might even be a future captain in the making for both club and country.

Career stats:

John - Career Stats

O3bOeY0.jpg?1

Profile:

John - Profile

SpW3oMX.jpg?1

Norman

In his second full season as a first team player for West Ham Norman dressed up for 38 games, getting 3 assists and 2 players of the match awards and an average rating of 6.87. Norman remains a hard-working defensive full back, offering very little going forward. I'm scared that if he doesn't put in some extra effort, his inability to provide any kind of threat in the final third will keep him from taking the step up to the top. But only time will tell.

Career stats:

Norman - Career Stats

33UyqrM.jpg?1

Profile:

Norman - Profile

tI0TP7k.jpg?1

Jake

Like Norman and Peter, young Jake played his second full season for his boyhood team West Ham as they were back in the Premier League. He featured in 37 matches, conceding 57 goals, earning 4 clean sheets and 2 player of the match awards and an average rating of 6.78. Not a bad job at all for a team that narrowly avoided relegation. His development is still going strong, and I'm sure he has an exciting future ahead of him.

Career stats:

Jake - Career Stats

fGLQpyD.jpg?1

Profile:

Jake - Profile

CMsVpmC.jpg?1

National Team

In international news Peter and Norman both got their debut for the national team, Peter against Gibraltar and Norman against Scotland. Other than that John scored his first international goal, and it came against Algeria. Good job boys!

And with that the only thing left is this updates gif, staring big brother Alec. This is a clip of him trying to sweet talk Norman to a bunch of over-entitled agents.

giphy.gif