FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mase

Newcastle's Takewover

Pretty sure there are a few Newcastle United fans on here aren't there?

Are you excited about the takeover? Lots of rumours about you spending some serious money if it goes through. Although also rumours that they want rid of Rafa Benitez and bringing in Mourinho?

Thoughts?

Damn straight I'm buzzing. I'm wary though, every other rumoured takeover has either been a load of cojones or has failed for one reason or another but this feels different. He is related to Man C's Sheikh, cousins I think it is and apparently there is an inter-family murder in there somewhere involving the two lines. He is rich but not Man C rich so we will have cash.

Latest is they want Rafa to stay and Jose was never really a goer, just paper talk. 

There are other interested parties though, not been named, but that could be balls.

Rafa has 15 days left on his contract, no closer to signing a new one, but neither has he told Ashley to f off so that swinging me towards takeover is definitely on, but then again he has maintained he knows bugger all about it. 

We may have no strikers left come the start of the season if it isn't settled soon, Rondon gone, Perez looks like going, Joselu almost certainly going, Gayle probably going.

If it happens the CL here we come, if it doesn't L1 here we come.

Nice to see this one happened after all! 😕

Still think you'll be relegated @localhero ?

10 hours ago, mase said:

Nice to see this one happened after all! 😕

Still think you'll be relegated @localhero ?

😂 yeah, it  a bunch of Mexicans now apparently. 🤨

Yeeah I think we will still go down, we can't score, we getting a few injuries, ok we got a quality centre midfield bbut they young, Dubravka decent but makes lots of errors, there's a stingy fat bastard and his bald stooge in the board room, and there another reason....., what was it again?? Oh yeah Bruce is shit and couldn't manage his way out a paper bag. So yeah we doomed. We only out the dropzone thanks to Saints falling asleep today.