FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mase

AEW

Did anyone watch Double or Nothing?

I did and enjoyed lots of it. some of it was total horseshit mind, but for the most part i enjoyed the show.

I googled AEW, and it lead me to understand that this is some sort of wrestling stuff? 

7 minutes ago, Pyso said:

I googled AEW, and it lead me to understand that this is some sort of wrestling stuff? 

You are correct, hence it is in this forum section ;)

Congratulations on using a Google though cutie xx

Thanks, I'm pretty magical. And I didn't really look at what section it was in, probably because I'm a bad person.

I'm not really a big wrestling guy, probably because it doesn't really exist over here. No mention of it at all in media and such when I was growing up. How is it doing these days?

8 minutes ago, Pyso said:

Thanks, I'm pretty magical. And I didn't really look at what section it was in, probably because I'm a bad person.

I'm not really a big wrestling guy, probably because it doesn't really exist over here. No mention of it at all in media and such when I was growing up. How is it doing these days?

Well the one you have probably herd of would be WWF/WWE which is dying on it's ass.

There is a lot of hype over this AEW as it's owned by the owners of Fulham FC and has a lot of guys not involved with WWF/E or that have now left WWE/F and it is hoped it will be a genuine alternative to the shoddy shite they have been pushing for a few years now.

Sounds great, I wish you the best of luck with this new league (is it called a league in wrestling?).

I did try to get into wrestling a few years back, but I think it's the kind of thing you kinda have to get into as a kid to experience the magic before you get too old.