FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AFC

Embarrassing Moments

Got any Embarrassing Moments?

If so share them with us so we can laugh pity you and tell you our's to make you feel better.

I sent a drunken answer phone message to Shelley on Saturday night when I was walking back to our tent in Brecon. I mentioned about us being in a 'grey patch' due to her not answering her phone and being asleep. I then said I wanted to bum her mother and have oral with her uncle. I then finished it with 'love you, bye'.

That was embarrassing enough but she then played it to my mates, my family and even her mother! I could've died lol.

I'll try and get it up on here. It was horrific. I was coming out with phrases I would never have thought of when sober! :thumbsup:

I sent a drunken answer phone message to Shelley on Saturday night when I was walking back to our tent in Brecon. I mentioned about us being in a 'grey patch' due to her not answering her phone and being asleep. I then said I wanted to bum her mother and have oral with her uncle. I then finished it with 'love you, bye'.

That was embarrassing enough but she then played it to my mates, my family and even her mother! I could've died lol.

I'll try and get it up on here. It was horrific. I was coming out with phrases I would never have thought of when sober! :rolleyes:

That my friend, is classic \o/ That would be awesome if you got that up, what did the mother say when she heard it?

Mine must be pissing in the swimming pool when i was little and a big yellow patch was around me.

Hahaha, ah urinating in the swimming pool. We've all done that! :yay:

Her mother loves me, I think (!), so she thought it was brilliant. Going back to the swimming pool thing, I remember my mate said he saw a poo chunk floating around in the shallow end once. I mean, come on, who would have the audacity and lack of self shame to do that?! How would you pop it out as well? Sit against the side of the pool... pull your trunks down and plonk that bad boy out and watch it go??? LOL. Urgh.

Hahaha, ah urinating in the swimming pool. We've all done that! :yay:

Her mother loves me, I think (!), so she thought it was brilliant. Going back to the swimming pool thing, I remember my mate said he saw a poo chunk floating around in the shallow end once. I mean, come on, who would have the audacity and lack of self shame to do that?! How would you pop it out as well? Sit against the side of the pool... pull your trunks down and plonk that bad boy out and watch it go??? LOL. Urgh.

LMAO, Pull your trunks down have a little shit, and backstroke away calmy like nothing happened whilsy watching the poo go the other direction \o/

LOL, I can imagine this music would be the soundtrack to a scene like that...

Soundtrack For Poo Release

Amazing imagery there. Dirty... but amazing. :yay:

I sneezed in the Co-op yesterday. What I didn't realise was that it had left a massive patch of mucus on my shirt, and I got a few odd looks. It took ages to wipe it off too.

When I was on holiday I was waiting in the line for a game of pool. The guy in front put down a Euro. 10 Minutes later I picked it up thinking someone had left it by mistake and put it in my pocket only for him to start cursing me in German!