FM-View Forums
Hay Zeus

The UFC Thread

Had a feeling it'd be about Lesnar. What channel(s) is UFC on nowadays, Bravo?

Considering that was lesnars first MMA fight he knocked shite out of him, Imagine if there was no referee, Lesnar would be a beast. I'm sure with a bit more experience, as he learns to fight and deal with the Jujitsu style and moves, he could come back and TKO Mir. Soon as Mir got his legs round him it was clearly what Mir was going to do, and he did it well.

he hasn't had MMA fights with fighters like Mir, One of the best UFC fighters, and a former world champion.

You said he hadn't had a fight before, but he has. Maybe not with an ex world champ.

Exactly that was the point I was making, he was fighting the best Jujitsu artist in the UFC, in his first UFC fight, and he was very close to a TKO win, with a bit more experience he will be using his strength a lot more wisely.

I know he's had a MMA fight before, but not on this scale.

Lesnar is a fucking pussy.

Which is clearly show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQTpE8YZRXI&NR=1

Referee shouldn't of broke it up, Mir turned his head, another 5 seconds of beating from Lesnar in that position, and Mir would of been out cold.

Wow, the other kid was really lucky, i think Lesnar has a future in that UFC, was unlucky from what i saw.

Lesnar got pwnt by something Kurt Angle (in the crowd, along with some others) would have been proud of. /o\

As soon as Lesnar learns to deal with the more techinal little fuckers, he'll knock the shit out of them all. He's built like a brick shithouse.

From the ones I have seen UCF is shit. They fucking hug each other and do a few punches.

Anyone watch UFC 101 on Saturday? I recorded it and have been watching a bout at a time when I get in from work.

UFC is so much better then boxing, such a variety of different styles and skills and the battles between two guys of entirely different physiques is quite entertaining.

For those of you saying "Lesnar is a pussy ololz" I think he's proven most of you wrong, shaping a career in the UFC that's showing him to be a machine.

Felt gutted for Amir Sadollah after he lost to Johnny Hendriks, TKO my arse. Hendriks was pummelling him but Sadollah was getting back up to his feet and was still aware of what was going on etc.

Can this thread just be renamed to The UFC Thread too? Would make more sense.

Anderson Silva pwned that Forrest suhin aye?

He's an absolute monster \o/

Anderson Silva is a machine, he's an all round monster tbh. He's effective with his kicks in the clinch as he is with his punches, I honestly don't think he's lost in UFC yet, only MMA in general, but not UFC.

Brock Lesnar, a pussy? I'd like someone to say that to his face. He knew he made a mistake in the Mir fight last year and battered him recently at UFC 100 in July, he was honestly so bummed from the Mir fight last year he broke a door after the fight.

So yeah, wouldn't class as him as a pussy.

GSP's a great fighter too (George Saint-Pierre), apparently one of the nicest guys in the sport too.

GSP is my favourite \o/

I fucking love the guy.

Yeah I'd say he's my favourite too, he doesn't seem that bulky or anything but he's just really talented in all areas if it's say in the clinch, ground and pound or standing.

Overall the best fighter at Welterweight in my opinion. (Y)

Right now there's no-one I'd rather watch then Anderson Silva, Brock Lesnar, GSP and BJ Penn.

Silva absolutely merked Forrest Griffin, even more hilarious was the fact that Griffin ran off like a little fucking girl.

I think Dana White is just waiting for someone monstrous enough to fight Brock. He is such a machine, he'll rip pretty much anyone limb from limb.

Winner of Minotauro Nogeira vs Randy Couture will fight Brock I think, should be a classic. Diaz vs Guillard at the next fight night should be class too.

When and what channel is UFC on? I used to watch it a fair bit a few years ago, then we got rid of Sky and I just lost interest.

Its all on ESPN, they have UK rights to all the UFC shizzle now I think. Normally the main events (like UFC 101) is on Saturday night/Sunday morning at like 2am or whatever. Not sure when 102 is on though.

Ah right, we don't have ESPN so fuck that \o/. Sure it was on Bravo at one point?

Yeah it was on Bravo, then Setanta got rights to it as it became more popular, now ESPN have snapped it up.

[quote name='Tost

Yeah Fedor is touted as the best Pound for Pound fighter in the world, but he won't man up and come to the UFC were the real competition is.

My favourite fighter atm is Diego Sanchez, I would love to see him vs BJ Penn. Watch Sanchez vs Guida on Youtube it's a great fight.