FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gangsta Diciple

Member Interviews

This is the thread where all the interviews are going to be kept, so keep an eye out for it ok :)?

This is the first interview with Ranwell. lets hear what he has to say

Name: Henry Ranwell

Where From: America (Outside of Boston)

Nationality:English

Supports: Spurs and reading

What Brought You To The Scene?

When I first found out about the game fm I was stuck on what to do. SO I typed in google, "football manager tips" and gamestracker came up.Then when someone mention Throw in to me I visited there and my scene history expanded from there.

How do you think is fm-view is going?

I think fm-view has had a very good start. Some unique ideas are coming in and the staff team is incredible. Fm-view is of to a good start and hopefully the activity can stay strong. SO I think fm-view is doing exceptionally well for this time of year.

Are you anticipating the release of FM 08?

Well yes, I am anticipating the release of Fm 08. Even though Si have made enough changes I still will be buying the game. Hopefully it will be a new experience an a entertaining game.

What important things are happening in your personal life now??

Well tbh I am really doing nothing at the moment. I just finished playing on the state team for football(soccer). I am now home most of the time or I am hanging out with friends. I normally train everyday for the upcoming football season and that's about it.

Interview with our very own - Chelski

Name: Josh Hollywood

Where From: Kilmarnock, Scotland

Nationality: Scottish

Supports: Kilmarnock FC

Well it all started when I kept on losing games in FM2005. I decided I wanted to sign some new players who would actually do well for my underachievers so I typed in Players for FM2005 into google and a site called Neoseeker came up. I registered and started reading some of the posts. I felt at home straight away and registered. I started posting and learning things about the game, I also met some new friends. I then joined the Invision Free version of FMCentral due to my friendships with Magikdonut and my on-off relationship with a certain Scott Faulds. I then met MarkRFC who to this day is a great friend, we set up a site called FMStreet where I met AFC. I joined a few of his sites and later registered at the IPB version of FMC and weeks later got my first staff role.

What Do You Think Of FM-View So Far?

So far so Good to be perfectly honest. The design is spot on as to is the staff team, they need time to gel and I can see this site doing well. There is no reason why it will fail. So far there has been some good discussion let's hope it carries on.

Anticipations for FM 08?

Believe it or not im very excited about this game. I have seen some of the new features and im impressed. It will also bring some new members to the scene which will be good. So yes can't wait.

Tell Us About Your Personal Life

I'm not going into great detail here as I do like to keep my own life and the forums apart. I play football for my local team and last year we were league champions. I go to school like most children my age and it bores me to fu*k but the people there are all right which is a big relief. I have a brother and he will likely be a footie player when he's older which annoys me cause he skins me in the garden. Umm not much else to be honest I like to go out with my mates on the occasional friday night and i regualrly come online. I also play Golf and Tennis but more so golf. I am getting my braces out in a month and my life is getting better as the days go by.

Interview With Simmo.

Name: Simon Cox

Where from: West London

Nationality: English

Supports: Chelsea

for years now since the CM series and one day I was searching google for FM Cheats or something silly like that and I was brought along to this website which I cant remember was called. It linked to a different site that caught my eye. Throw-In was this site and I read through all the content on the mainsite which I thought was brilliant for a few days. I then found the latest posts part and I read through a few topics before realising there was a forum. I registered there and was made to feel very welcome so I stuck around.

What Do You Think Of Fm-View So Far?

I remember the old FM-View and quite frankly that was bollocks. This one is a big improvement. A promising staff team who I mainly get on very well with, a great mainsite and what looks like some good content. So overall it looks a very nice and promising site.

Anticipations for FM 08?

As long as FM08 is an improvement on 07 I am not too fussed. I will buy it regardless as I thought 07 was a great game. The new features look quite good and if there arent too many bugs it should be good.

No Comment ;)

Interview With tmatthew.

Name: Matthew Turner

Where From: Stockport

Supports: Man Utd

I'd been typing things into google since the old Championship Manager series. "CM/FM hints and tips", that sort of thing. I'd never heard of the Scene or even ever posted on a forum before. I stumbled upon Throw-In early April last year (06) and was instantly captured by the design, I stuck around for a bit and read a majority of the guides they have, and eventually found the forums before before becoming a regular.

The mainsite has a nice design to it, and the forum skin is one of the best I've seen for IPB. People keep saying you need to make your forum skin match your mainsite, but in my opinion it's the other way round. You should be looking to base your mainsite around the forum design, as it has a much better feel to it. The colours used are good and it's generally easier on the eyes as opposed to the mainsite. I like them both, but if you're looking to change one of them I'd recommend the mainsite. The staff team is of high standarn and has the ability to take the site to the next level. I'm fond of everybody on the team and it was one of the reasons I registered in the first place. As long as those names aren't used just to bring people to the site, meaning that they should be creating activity, getting involved with the competitions and sparking up new ideas for the site. If that happens I feel the site could have a future.

Anticipations for FM 08?

FM07 received a lot of criticism in the realism it created. People weren't happy with having to get their tactics spot on in order to win the game, obviously it's more realistic but it was now a simulation, and no longer for the casual gamer. I have felt this at times but still loved the game throughout the past year. Sometimes I just wanted to kick-back with an easy game, but on this version of Fm there have been no easy games. I'm hoping FM08 can be a little more addictive, despite playing FM one hell of a lot I've lost count of how many times I've loaded up the game, and got bored within literally five seconds. Hopefully the addictivness rating can be highered once again, I don't know how and I don't really care how. But I'll be happy to see any improvement on FM07.

Well, currently I'm taking a break after my GCSE's finished the other month. I'm due to pick up my exam results on the 23rd August and then, hopefully head off to College. Providing I have the required qualifications I'll be studying E-media, hoping to go into the web development/design aspect of things; Applied ICT Single award, where I can hopefully build on my GNVQ ICT skills; and finally history, one of my favourite subjects in school which I hope to improve at in college.

Interview With Admin, Composure(or that dodgy cc stuff)

Name: Rory Darby

Where From: Born in Jersey, Moved to a place in England called Ferndown

Supports: Chelsea

Three years back, on the Championship manager 4. Typed in Football Manager cheats in google as any unsuspecting 12 year old would, of course nothing productive appeared instead a came across 'Neoseeker Forums' so I registered and started posting under the name of powerhouseDarby \o/. It was so.. Noobish but to me if I needed any help I could just make a new topic and I would have a reply by the time I got home from school. I then started to drift away, frequently having spats with 'established' members which was one of the main reasons I was kind of disliked at Goal-kick at the start. I made a forum called Football Core with a lad called Carra otherwise known as The_Iron it was success.. But he resigned so I gave it up. I then came to a forum called fm-central which I didn't post much on but I knew magikdonut from it who I went back a way with, he would give me updates and then it went IPB, I signed up then went to Goal-Kick for a while which I'd known previously. FMGLive opened, AFC who I knew from a Football-Core offered me a job at the Old FM-View and it spiraled out of control.

When I go on FM-View I think of one word: POTENTIAL, we have a great staff team, the mainsite is good and activity hopefully will stay good with the competitions we have running. Near 1,500 posts is a good start and although more members would be nice we are not doing badly. I'm liking the discussion floating around and the atmosphere is generally good; and, of course, there are no noobs which generaly helps.

Anticipations for FM 08?

[Fm07 was a disappointment to me, although filled with new features I loved like the overviews and scouting. Not that I couldn't do well in it, but in a way I didn't fell I had to play it. It was just a thing I would do if I was bored.. FM05 & 6 had more of a addictive nature to it. So I would love to see it back, although as my GCSE's are coming around the corner it wouldn't be good. Although everyone has to have something to do during study leave xD. I think it will be good though, SI I don't think will want a failure on their hands as CM is catching back up I hear. So I want an improvement on FM06.

Currently I'm just chilling out, trying to enjoy my summer holidays before I get thrown back into school. I go out with my mates often although it is harder for me as I live in the real countryside, southern boy. I don't drink ( although my mates do and I can if I want), smoke or do anything of that nature. Play football; always loved it. Hope to go into an I.T career as its one of my hobbies. Apart from that im pretty open with the future.

Interview With Sean.

Name: Sean Cassidy

Where From: Denton

Supports: Man Utd

ooking for FM tips i found GT, I got all i could from there. I joined the sites you made when you was a noob, then neo. FMC was my first proper Scene site,which has a great community and great members, it closed down after a few weeks, I needed a new home and found goal kick didn't register straight away as I wanted to see if i could fit in, I thought that i could fit so I joined as The Wii One, but I felt there wasn't what i wanted there so I joined FMG Live for graphics to make my game look nicer. Then I went abit mad and joined any new scene site. I returned back to GK and started to post more thats when it had to close down. I hovered around the Scene waiting for my old home to open, when i did i joined up as soon as i knew. I still will go there even though here is my new home.

FM View so far has been much better than last time. Thats what made my join up, the staff team also is amazing. The mainsite looks amazing and so does the forum skin, has a lot of potenial. If you make new skin, I would make one that looks like the mainsite as that looks better than the forum skin. You are doing really well for the time of year it is.So far there has been some good discussion let's hope it carries on.

Anticipations for FM 08?

I can't wait for FM 08 to come out, I won't play it til about June or July so I can do some FM GFX. I want to be better than this years and hope there aren't as much bugs as this years - Short and Sweet :checkit:

Everything is goign alright for me apart from my girlfriend's sister is hotter than my girlfriend. Thats its about me.

Interview With Yamo

Name: James michael Brocklebank

Where From: Hull

Nationality: England(where do you think Hull is)

Supports: Hull City

Well as most people start off i was looking for FM Cheats for FM 05 as i was shit then and had no idea what the concept was about, although i was good at Cm, and well Neo came up so i looked through there then joined up when FM 06 came out and became bit of a regular, then when FM 07 came out we had a bunch of n00bs for mods so i left for the free version of FMC. Posted a fair bit aswell, then when on the IPB version, when it closed down i just joined every single sight i could and couldn't really find a home. I got a link for GK so started posting on the old one a bit and now on the new one a lot more. Now i found my home at FMV while going on FMG and Gk a bit here and there.

Well i think it is going really well, started off pretty well. For this time of year it has started brilliantly better than i had imagined it to as not that many people join up sites at this time of the year and post so much as everyone is bored of FM and so on. But it is a credit to the modertars and admins for getting it off to such a good start and i think we all hope that it continues.

Anticipations for FM 08?

Well for me it sounds very similar to FM 07 apart from the changes to international management and a new skin and this facegen thing. I am not expecting much but i will buy it but i will probably get bored of it like i have done in 07 as here has not being any real changes to it. I also have gcse's and all that crap so i won't go on it as much which is probably going to spoil it for me, if i buy it. SO either way i am not going to be on it as much as i would have being this year.

Tell Us A Bit About Your Personal Life

uck off you bunch of pervs. Nah nothing much happening now stupid personal life now cricket season finished and me and my gf "mutually split up", and you ain't getting no more on my personal life <_<

Name: Phil Spicer

Where From: Wales.

Nationality: Wales (I just told you above \o/)

Supports: United

Where have you been on the The Scene?

In 2005 (December). I was looking for FM2006 skins. I came across a brilliant site, CM Frenzy. (Which is actually an FM site, despite the name). The sites still going today. I also found tactics, from legendary CoreFM. I found the forum, but never registered. Then, found Throw-In. I think I may have registered, not sure. But, I read a topic about Sortitoutsi, this was around January 06. I joined "Susie". Never really posted that much, and I registered at Goal-Kick, in April. Since, have osted alot there, apart from December and January 06/07. Due to several arguments on the site. I returned to the site in February, after moving house, and peoples views of me went down. Now, here at FMV, I'm hoping to be a good, top member again.

How do you think fm-view is going?

Well, I was on the very first FM-View, a few months abck. What a crap forum.

But, now on this new fm-view, its amazing. brilliant skin, mainsite, and an astonishing staff team. I can see FMV, being a top top site, in a few months, if AFC sticks at it that is.

Are you anticipating the release of FM 08?

No. I won't be buying. Unfortunatly, SI fail to impress me, year after year. The new features, seem to be bad, and I just wish, SI would listen to member son the scene, we give good ideas every year, and they come up with there own crap ideas. So no.

What important things are happening in your personal life now??

I dont like to talk about my personal life on forums. But, for those that don't know me, I'm from Wales, support United, and recently moved house to just outside Cardiff.

Well weve decided to change up the questions a bit, and ive thought of some more eccentric questions. Anyways lets hear the one and only AFC

Name: Daniel Monksfield

Nationallity: English

Supports: Arsenal

Which member do you think has made the best start to FM-V?

Well, at the moment, i think Phil is doing great, this isnt just because of his high post count, he has been bringing in new members and creating very good topics, aswell as keeping the Off Topic and FM forums active, as you proberly know, me and him had an argument a bit ago, it seems he got over it and i hope he carries on posting at FMV as he brings alot to the table, he needs to keep it up!

Who do you think has the best chance of winning the English Premier League?

I feel Arsenal have a very strong chance of winning the premieship, and this isnt just because i support them, i feel now that Thierry Henry has gone, the likes of RVP etc will shine, i think the team will now bond together and be a big force in the league, as long as we dont get any injuries we have a good chance.

Which super star would you most rather sleep with?

TBH, i know its my mates cousin and all, but Sarah Harding will get it nicely, i will proberly try every position of the Karma Sutra with her while im posting on FMV to make it a bit adventorous Yah, she is very friendly in real life as ihave spoke to her on a number of occassions and i feel we bonded really good despite the little age difference, so yeah, she would be the one to get it on my mums king size bed.

Has your life been looking up for you recently?

Pretty good actually Sir GD, ive been going out with my friends alot more now, im enjoying Friday and Saturday nights alot, im also waiting to go back to school as im going to ask out a girl on Day 1 \o/ Its just ownage if she's been asked out over the holidays, i didnt want to ask her out on the last day of the year as thats just pointless considering she lives on the other side of London, mum and dad are starting to agrue with me alot more now they say im getting more of a 'attitude' which is aload of bolouxe, so yeah, thats about it from me.

the interview from Sir Scott :blush:

Name: Scott

Where From: Larkhall

Nationality: Scottish

Supports: Rangers

What has been your most succesful signing on FM 07?

That would be Lasse Qvist with my gers team in my first game on FM07. Bought for 600k, scored over 30 goals three seasons in a row but then the arse of a chairman accepted a bid for £9m for him Celsinho closely follows though, same game as above and he was class getting shit loads of assists and goals from right wing. Apart from that game I've never really played a game beyond a season /o\ so not really had much decent signings or at least not played long enough to see the full effect of the players I've signed.

Who do you think will win the premiership and why?

Fulham tbh. Nah tbh I don't really care who it is as long as it ain't Chelsea Hoping Arsenal or L'pool can mount a challenge but can't see it and think Man Utd will be champions again. Having said that Utd often look to lack fire power but if they can get a decent out and out poacher in who can score them 20 goals + then aye Man Utd would be my odds on fav.

What do you think is FM-views strongest point?

Well like most others would say, the staff team. When you have a look at some of the names it speaks for itself with the likes of Zabier, yourself, Luke and all the others it makes for a pleasant place to be. Nice and relaxed forum and everyone is up for a laugh and a bit of bum love so its all good.

Are you in any kind of relationship or are you interested in anyone?

You'v been reading the girls thread me thinks Basically yeah am in a relationship and yes I am interested in someone but I shouldn't be. To cut it short my gf Emma is amazing like couldn't have choosen better if I had pick of all the lassies there were but there is one problem...Iv already kind of convinced myself not to get attached as the last twice I have done that and it hasn't worked so I assumed this would be the same. Doesn't look like it is though and she says she loves me I think she actually means it but I can't love her for some reason, kind of pissing myself off. Add to the fact another lassie Danielle who I fancied to fuck through school but she moved away to Saltcoats (not too far away though) is now flirting like a whore. Been talking all day on MSN and on the phone and well shes coming up on Friday to see all her mates and well I've kind of told her I'm single like a fud. So aye Im confused shitless on the relationship front.

Preferred being single tbfh, ah well in the mean time Il have to stick to my man whore, hes really good like, should try him out. Contact him here

The hilarious guy with an amazing name and who loves anal :lol:

Name: Shakademus L. Harper

Where From: Southend-on-Sea

Nationality: English, sadly.

Supports: Southend United

Which Super Star Do You Fantasize Sleeping With?

Sleeping with a super star can get you into a lot of trouble. Testifying against Gary Glitter in court was tough, but he shouldn't of taken advantage of me like that. My anus shivers whenever I hear "I'm the Leader of the Gang (I Am)". I'm comforted by the fact he's now regularly raped by fellow convicts in a Vietnamese prison. Chris Langham is a demon in the sack, too.

Which forum member do you think has made the best start?

I'd have to go for Richard Blackwood. He may have an unhealthy Oasis obsession, but he's a lovely fucker.

Who do you think will win the premier league and why?

Wigan. Emile Heskey is a legendary striker, and definitely capable of scoring 80 goals this season. I'm glad his badger fetish hasn't held him back, he was at great risk of contracting TB. Actually, if he has got TB, it would explain his constant falling over on the football pitch. The Hesk also has an enormous cock, but that's not surprising, black lads are famed for their oversized genitalia. Apparently....

In other matters of a footballing nautre, I'm also hoping the Mighty Shrimpers will sort out their headless-chicken defending and regain their place in the Championship!

Tell us in detail how ur most recent or current game is going

I'm manager of Peterborough United. I won League Two in my first season, with Simon Yeo on spectacular form, and with my French recruit William Stanger scoring an obscene amount of free-kicks. In season two, I reached the League One play-offs, but lost in the final. I also reached the Football League Trophy final, but lost that also. To Blackpool. The shame! Simon Yeo carried on his scoring antics. The following season I was promoted from League One, with a fantastic strike force that included David McGoldrick and Richie Foran. I managed to secure a mid-table finish in my first season in the Championship, and I'm currently in my second season in the Championship and hoping to gain a place in the play-offs. My aim is to win the Champions League with the Posh as soon as possible.

LOL an interview with the famour maxi. Well he certainly made my questions look bad :thumbsup:

Name: Max

Where From: Africa

Nationality: Ivorian, Copperorian, Tinorian

Supports: My national team

What is your favorite movie of all time?Currently i'm doing a year long project with movies, i'm going to watch the best of the best and by the end of it i'll probably have a large quantity of 'favourite films'. It'll end June 1st, 2008. So far, added to that list of great films, V For Vendetta. On second thoughts, i should of put it in my signature instead of Clive Owen but i don't want to look like some guy who get's off on graphic novels, wearing some shit fan made mask bought off Amazon. On third thoughts, i'll keep with Clive Owen.

Children of Men, featuring Clive Owen is one of my favourite movies. Then there's Sin City, The Prestige, Spirited Away and the odd one out, Terminator II: Judgement Day. Who said every movie had to be classy? Liquid Terminator's are adorable, yes?

What has been your most productive year on the scene you think?Not many could count the number of years they've spent around here on two hands. They probably don't even need half of one hand. 3 and a half years i've spent, i post lots and some people like it, some people don't. The other's bake cakes.

If i baked a cake for the year of 2007, would you call it a productive year? A question like that doesn't translate well from a summary of how life's been to a summary of how life's been through a computer screen.

Who do you think produced the best answers of all the interviews?It's like looking through the mail and seeing bills, bills, bills. OH! A free coupon.

Is there any thing that FM sites give you that you use?(team guides, player guides, tactics etc.)

Well i clicked my fingers and ended up here and i'm like 'well i might as well buy the game then'. No. Ask yourself that question and see if you can't point out how obvious the answer is.

How do you think i got here? Because i'm fucking useless at the game and i needed help. Shit.

Name: Matthew Hewitt

Where From: Newcastle, England

Nationality:English

Supports: Newcastle United and Celtic

What genre of music is your favorite??

Well I don't really have a favorite genre of music, I just like all types of music however if I was forced to choose it would be between Rap and Indie Rock.

What do you think FM-view needs now after this promising start??

Well I haven't been a member on here for very long and in the time I've been here I can't see that I've been around much but as long as your staff members work hard to continue producing things to make sure the members keep returning and just build from there. I think a few more original ideas will also help as well, try to come up with something that hasn't been done before.

What do you do in your spare time besides football?

Besides playing football I love to play snooker I got interested about 2 years ago now but I've only been playing properly and practicing properly now for about a year. Hopefully with a bit more regular practice and help I can go on and start making breaks like 70. I also just like to chill out with my mates whether that be going into town, going to the pictures, going bowling or just generally hanging out.

How do you like how your team has started the league?

So far so good I thought the win against Bolton signaled our intent that we aren't going to just play long ball football and are here to entertain and win. I think that with a bit more strengthening to the defense in the form of a RB and another CB to cover in case of injury we can really push on this season and easily get a Uefa Cup spot. Once we start getting all our players fully fit and playing well the likes of Owen and that fellow we signed from Villarreal and get our full strength side out I think we can be a big force in the League this year and really shock a few people.

Interview with our very own member, Hammer100

Name: Daniel George

Where From: A sleepy county called Norfolk

Supports: West Ham United - someone's got to!

Well admittedly, I was and still am shit at FM. I've never been one for tactics and the shit like that, so I decided to hunt around for some on the net for FM05. Naturally, I got to CMFAQ, and have been scene-whoring ever since.

What Do You Think of FM-View's Promising Start?

Well I haven't been around long enough to judge, but you've certainly got the core membership a new site needs, and good staff to balance it out. You'll go further than the first incarnation that's four shore.

Is there any thing that FM sites give you that you use?(team guides, player guides, tactics etc.)

Tactics mainly. I download a few skins too, but that's about it really. I mainly join forums cos I was either e-raped into them or I get promise of e-cookies or similar e-treats.

Why Superstar do you Fantasize sleeping with and Why?

Tough one. Admittedly, I can't choose more than one, but I've always had a thing for Rachel Stevens. But I could choose loads of famous women if I'm honest. Might even invite a few forum people I know for the threesome.

Who do You Think Will Win The Premiership and Why?

I'd love to see Mancs on top again. I hate Chelsea with a passion, mainly for their arrogant tosser of a manager. Plus the players as well. Apart from Joey C, he'll always be one of ours.

The hilarious interview with IOA ladies and gents

Name: IOA (I Ozan Akkaya)

Where From: London, England

Nationality: Turkish

Supports: Besitkas

How long and wide is the vein on your penis?

I haven’t had proper wank since Saturday, but I would say it’s as wide as... “This little finger on my rightâ€.

Out of all the sites on the scene, which do you think has the best off topic forum atmosphere?

The sites I visit or have visited is GK, FMGlive, FM-P, FM-H and this site.

Out of all those sites I would say that FM-V currently has the best off topic area and generally the best atmosphere but I do also believe that it’s a small majority of people doing this so if that small majority was to go.

FM-V would have to rely on Jordo.

Since we are not very familiar with the Turkish league, how is Besiktas doing?

I won’t talk about the history of the club as were the Atletico Madrid of Turkey.

This season were currently 3rd, we have the best defence in Turkey as all of our current back four play regularly for the national team. We have one problem and that’s scoring enough goals.

So far, what word would you use to describe fm-view?

Great inviting atmosphere for all members but needs some...

I would say FM discussion but let’s wait until FM 08 comes out.

Name: Jack

Username: Jack

Supports: Liverpool

Now, You used to be staff on FM-View, how do you think its going so far?

Things seem to be running smoothly at the moment. I had a period where I didn't log on for quite a while but I am back part-time now and it still looks as good as ever. The activity is very impressive to be honest.

Right, we all know you had a few problems to sort out with your girlfriend, is everything running smoothly now?

Yeah things are looking up for us. We had a spell where it looked like the beggining of the end but it has got better since then and I am pretty much in love with the girl. For the record, she knows exactly how to please me. :lol:

Whats your opinion of the signings liverpool have made this season?

we have made some decent signings this year. If he is played regually than Fernando Torres will be a key figure for us this season. Ryan Babel will become a decent player in the future as will Lucas in my opinion.

INterview with the well spoken and intellligent JC.

Name: James Henderson

Where From: Donegal, Ireland

Nationality: Irish

Supports: Liverpool, Rangers & Finn Harps

How is university life coming along for you? Stressful?

I'm actually surprised that it isn't! The first 2 weeks, we've been pretty much eased into the subjects so there's been nothing tricky yet. Java programming's a bit hit-and-miss though, but I'll get used to it.

Speaking of uni, what degree are you at uni for? What do you want to be when you grow up?

I've just started doing Computer Games Design, I'll be doing that for at least 3 years (providing that I don't get fed up and leave midway through), but I think I'll go for the Masters Degree at the end of Year 4/Semester 8.

Are you looking foward to FM 08? And were you dissapointed with the 07 edition?

I am looking forward to 08 indeed, I'm not sure why though, familiar franchise game I guess.

But I actually did enjoy 07 though. Sure results are frustrating when the league champions in the Premiership draw with relegation hopefuls in League 2. Everyone has their off-days and you can't win them all, then it'd be slated as unrealistic.

Have you been surprised with the activity at FM-V? If so, why?

Not at all. I think the draw point is the staff team, and once someone gets drawn in, then they tend to stay. And when they stay, they post. Hence creating activity.

This is one of the most light-hearted FM forums to be on these days, it's not as uptight as the others and it's that unique atmosphere that makes the place special.