FM-View Forums
DanB

Tennis

I hate Andy Murray with a passion.

Must agree.

Who gives pissing shit about this wank sport?

... what a match man, what a fucking match! Although the crowd are a piss take, come on Murray!

I would love to have been in the crowd to be honest.

Haha to all those who left when he was 2 sets down :D

When do i watch him get taken to school by the sexy Spaniard? :P

When do i watch him get taken to school by the sexy Spaniard? :P

Wednesday my friend, Wednesday.

800k was put on the other dude to win at match point on Betfair alone.

some suicides tonight then.

:goodpost: Thanks alot mate. Ill go check(*cough* wank *cough*) up on her now :D.

I doubt she will be on Google just yet GD. She's only been going out with him since last month iirc /o\. Don't ask me how I know all this. :lol:

I'm starting to lose interest in the mens circuit, it gets boring with all the Federer-Nadal. I have to admit that the Verdasco-Ancic match today was :fb: though.

The womens circuit is more interesting since you have at least 6 or 7 players who can win it, my favorite was Ivanovic, now that the top seeds are out i think it will go to Dementieva

BTW did anyone saw Nadal's second round match against Gulbis? First time i ever saw Gulbis and imo he has great potential.

Must agree.

What they said. Even he doesn't want to be Britian's no.1, he wants to be Scotlands no.1 and thats fine, but I'm not going to cheer him on, couldn't care less to be honest.

Nadal is an absolute machine, plus his uncle is a Mallorca legend.

I'm starting to lose interest in the mens circuit, it gets boring with all the Federer-Nadal. I have to admit that the Verdasco-Ancic match today was :fb: though.

BTW did anyone saw Nadal's second round match against Gulbis? First time i ever saw Gulbis and imo he has great potential.

The Ancic match was even better than the Murray win. Ancic was 2 set's down as well and came back to win 3-2 with the final set going to 13-11. Was epic. Can't wait to see him in action against Federer. No doubts he'll get raped after all that effort.

Was that the lad who took the 1st set against Nadal but ended up losing 3-1. If so he did look like a decent prospect.

I WISH I WAS NADAL.

So another Federer V Nadal final. I have no idea who will win it tbh but I feel Nadal might just edge it.

The year that Nadal and Federer arent in a Grand Slam final together ill eat my head <_<. Tennis is getting so boring with them annihilating everyone.

It's more competitive than the Sampras era tbh.

Next year....Murrays year (hopefully)

Im not sure tbh. I didnt watch tennis too much back in those days, but when sampras was around there was always someone who could beat him on all courts i think. Agassi, Becker, Courier etc.

Murry hasn't, or never will have a year.

Would love to see Nadal beat Federer on Sunday.

Im not sure tbh. I didnt watch tennis too much back in those days, but when sampras was around there was always someone who could beat him on all courts i think. Agassi, Becker, Courier etc.

I meant at Wimbledon lol, 7 titles in 8 years is pretty darn dominant.

Do they purpously set it out so these guys meet in the final?

Would be more interesting to see them have a Semi-Final in my opinion.

Do they purpously set it out so these guys meet in the final?

Would be more interesting to see them have a Semi-Final in my opinion.

Good point. Would give someone else a chance of making the final as well. Dunno how they set it up.

Well, before the tournament it was said that Nadal could not meet Federer at any stage except the final because they were in different parts of the draw. So yeah, this year it was set out so that Federer could only meet Nadal in the final, maybe intentionally, maybe not.

The 1st and 2nd seeds are ALWAYS kept apart until the final.

Should just be top half of the rankings against bottom half. Say there are like 200 ranked players competing in Wimbeldon. Well the top 100 should go in one draw and the bottom 100 in the other half of the draw.

That way, lesser known players are given a better chance and we could see some good contsts before the final.

Maybe this is a bit too much for a Grand Slam but I would love to see it in just one Grand Slam once.

But the Federer V Nadal is getting a bit boring. The only real contender to be getting near breaking the dominance of those two is Djokovic and he still has a lot to do to actualy challenge them.

I meant at Wimbledon lol, 7 titles in 8 years is pretty darn dominant.

Oh yes now i get you :D. Yes he was effing dominant in Wimbledon. I was talking about tennis on the whole though, like how federer is doing. I know sampras was pretty dominant in general himself, but he had much more competition.