FM-View Forums
adrian

The Wrestling Thread

wwelogo.jpg

Discuss anything from the recent Smackdown, Raw, ECW show to PPVs etc

And nobody post about saying its fake and gay etc etc, no need and you wasting your time.

Well personally i just got back into it about 2 months ago, around the time of Great American Bash, and i think its looking pretty good again, not too sure about the illegitimate child but we will see what happens.

Favorite Superstar: John Cena

So, get posting i suppose

I've started to watch it again now I can do with Sky, and it is good to watch.

Summerslam was last night, shame it was on Box office.

My favourite superstars are Randy Orton and Kane, I used to love Kurt Angle but he has gone to TNA and The Rock too, but he doesn't seem to be on much now!

I still watch wrestling but I don't really go around talking about it. All my mates used to watch it but only one of them does now. He is going to watch the live Raw broadcast in Birmingham soon.

Favourite superstar would be Randy Orton. I couldn't care less if he is supposed to be a face or heel because to be honest he is just a great wrestler with a good angle.

I miss:

UltimateWarrior2.jpg

His arms look like a pair of throbbing penises.

I am sad and still watch this if its on and I am bored!

I didn't really follow it, but on the PS1 I had WWF Smackdown and was amazing with Scotty Too Hotty and Rikish as a tag-team. I was also fb with the Dudley brothers. Are they still on it?

Jesus wept, I stopped watching this when I was 11.

I didn't really follow it, but on the PS1 I had WWF Smackdown and was amazing with Scotty Too Hotty and Rikish as a tag-team. I was also fb with the Dudley brothers. Are they still on it?

Ain't seen the Dudleys on it in ages.

I think Scotty made a brief return recently but has dissappeared again.

What a team they were, with Grandmaster Sexay as well!

Dudleys are in TNA now.

My brother is hooked and has all the figures and the Wrestling ring. Some Khali and Mysterio or something? The guy Mysterio wears a mask.... erm so I was told :P

Also I used to love the Rock, anyone remember the People's Elbow :wub:

My brother is hooked and has all the figures and the Wrestling ring. Some Khali and Mysterio or something? The guy Mysterio wears a mask.... erm so I was told :P

Also I used to love the Rock, anyone remember the People's Elbow :wub:

I also love him.

IF YOU SMELLLLLLL

What's TNA? Like proper fighting or something? Like that K Fighting?

Like WWE really, but they are a rival to WWE, but they fight in a 6 sided ring (forgot what you call it) and it is filmed at the same place each time, unlike WWE who travel around.

Some of the old WWE stars are there, Kurt Angle, Dudleys, Rhino and Chrisitan just to name some.

TNA

It's not too bad, actually. The Hexagon, a new shape, the same fights. And Captain Charisma :wub:

Even Midway's licenced game looks set to be the bee's knees and finally giving THQ a run for the money.

Link To Trailer

Ah thanks Luke, would you say it's better?

Haven't watched it much, seen bits, I prefer WWE.

It's not too bad, actually. The Hexagon, a new shape, the same fights. And Captain Charisma :wub:

Even Midway's licenced game looks set to be the bee's knees and finally giving THQ a run for the money.

Link To Trailer

Woah that does look good.

When is it out and what consoles, bet they bring it out near the WWE game, which also looks very good I may add.

I'll rename this thread the Wrestling Thread now.

TNA iMPACT! will be out early 2008 from Midway for PS2, PS3, 360, and Wii, as far as i know of.

WWE's out more this side of Christmas, usually November, when the sequels hit the market in time for the holiday season boom.

Cheers for that.

Aye Smackdown Vs Raw 2008 is out in about 6 weeks I think it is.

SDVR looks awesome, not seen too much of T.N.A but mostly been looking out for Angle and Sting who i loved back in the days of WCW.

SDVR looks awesome, not seen too much of T.N.A but mostly been looking out for Angle and Sting who i loved back in the days of WCW.

Ah the WCW days, legendary.

Sting and the Steiner Brothers were my favourite WCW wrestlers.

It's basically WCW version two.

NOTHING WILL COME NEAR TO WHAT WCW WAS, FOOL.

Sting, Hogan, Goldberg, Nash, Flair, Hall :(

So many great matches - the triple cage = OMFG.

WCW >>>>>>>>>>>> WWF > anything > WWE.

Like so many other sports, money has ruined Wrestling. :ph34r:

Fuck of McManhon (sp?)

With WWE at the moment the Hornswaggle story line is class. When I found out he was supposed to be Vinces' son it made me laugh so much.

Yeah 'supposed' is the right word to use as we all know it's a load of bull shit - basically what wrestling is nowadays. The storylines are so fickle, they're not even funny.