FM-View Forums
Rich

The 'What Are You Up To Today?' Thread!

I was supposed to go to college today, but i was out until 3am last night, was a really random night, me and my mate went to pick up a couple of girls. Was a good laugh, funny how it ended up me shagging my mate though /o\

So yeah i got too Hoover the whole house in a minute and then im gonna play FM for a while and might do something tonight, not sure :D

• Like 2

Exam in a bit, then tonight i better write something before Zabier rapes me!

Was gunne go out but my mates still have history exams soooooo :unsure:.

Killing time between lectures atm. Got one more lecture for today but then I've got to go to the dentists and I've got an exam tomorrow so some revision for that when I get home probs.

I was supposed to go to college today, but i was out until 3am last night, was a really random night, me and my mate went to pick up a couple of girls. Was a good laugh, funny how it ended up me shagging my mate though /o\

So yeah i got too Hoover the whole house in a minute and then im gonna play FM for a while and might do something tonight, not sure :D

Fucking gay ;|

I'm gonna sit and play FM all day instead of going to uni.

Fucking gay ;|

I'm gonna sit and play FM all day instead of going to uni.

I was obviously lying Jordaw ;|

One of them was my teachers daughter, let me finish the course first xxx

• Like 2

I'm doing nothing today, got no college on Mondays & Tuesdays, dad's home though so can't go on fm all day or watch any films online /o\

My train was canceled so went back to my bed.

12 hour Tuesday later, might get a bus to Hamilton then a train to Glasgow for it, not sure if I can be fucked with all that in this weather. FM seems to much more easier \o/

Go to Kushion ffs.

At the moment sweet fuck all. On FM and watching Top Gear ftw.

Might pop 'round to my mate's later if I can be arsed. His mum's PC needs sorting, monitor aint working or some bollocks. Dad may need a hand in a bit putting up the shed he got last week and I gotta empty the dishwasher and move some washing. Fun fun. ;|

I'll be stuck here at uni until later. Got another lecture at 4, meant to have one in 10 mins but going would be pretty pointless.

On a Tuesday there is no other place than Strathy Union fuck sake :D

Never been there but, I just go to The Garage, Campus or Strathy. The Union bores me now but so we'll need to find another place.

KUSHION.

The Garage and Campus are dire ffs.

Campus is aye, we only went there 'cos my mates burd worked there so we got everything free. Garage is awrite but.

Never been to Kushion, I'll go sometime :D

Going to see Role Models with a few mates and could well be off to Stirling tonight. No sure yet though.

Role Models is soooooooooooooooo fb. I loved it.

I'm going to a comedy night tonight, hopefully will be fb.

Had an exam, now revising for an exam tommorow.

Then Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, Monday off :D :D :D

Role Models is soooooooooooooooo fb. I loved it.

I'm going to a comedy night tonight, hopefully will be fb.

I am so jealous. I love comedy nights. The student comedy night on a Tuesday was the only time recently when I've almost genuinely pissed myself laughing. I had to leave the room I was in pain. So good.

Had two exams in the last two days and two bits of coursework due.. but they are all done now so I get an afternoon of doing fuck all finally. :D

I'm in work until 5:15pm, then I'm home for a couple of hours before five a side at 8:30pm. I am then shooting off to my skittles team's match. I am missing the match because of football but I'll go along to catch the last part of the match to support the boys and make some noise.

Then because Shelley is out I'll be chilling out playing FM until she rings for a lift home from town. ;)

I fancy a drive laters, but before I go anywhere or do anything, I badly need a shave ;|

Currently, for some unknown reason, watching the Obama Inauguration on't Beeb. Lets hope it doesn't end up like David or Wayne Palmer from 24!

Just in from school.

Need to finish off an Essay on Childcare in Scotland then am goin round to some house where a burd I know is babysitting. Should be good.

Been up at the bank and stuff this morning, I have a lot of money missing from my account and I can't log into my online banking but they wouldn't entertain me saying they can't do anything 'cos its online banking and after waiting 30mins on the phone I gave up 'cos I need to get ready for college (N)

Got a class at 1.15 but the lecturer will likely let us out around 3 so its off to the union for a wee while. Might only stay a couple hours though as all my money has went missing (N)

God knows what I'm doing today. I need to do this work but going out tonight might be the better option. If so then i'd be off before 4.

Playing FM all day, init. Then probably going out tonight cause it's my mates last exams today i think, really cba but...

FUCK OFF.

I only have about