FM-View Forums
Rich

The 'What Are You Up To Today?' Thread!

I'm off school, ill.

:ph34r:

Going for a Curry later! Mum and Dads wedding anniversary \o/

Just been out in the car with me dad aswell. He didnt actually complain about me so i must be doing ok \o/

No college for me today, pretty glad to have a lie in tbh, got in at 4am the last 3 nights, used soooo much petrol though ;|

Im not doing fuck all until Saturday now :D

• Like 2

I've been in Uni since just before lunch. Not been to any lectures or anything though, I had to make myself do some work. Spent the last hour with White ;|

Got a tutorial at 3 then another at 4!

Been picking up 14 year old slappers in the motor rich? :D

Fuck all today, off till monday, did all me ironing, might have a bash on the treadmill later.

Been picking up 14 year old slappers in the motor rich? :D

Fuck all today, off till monday, did all me ironing, might have a bash on the treadmill later.

Maybe :ph34r:

Nah i can tell you there at least above 12.

• Like 2

Parents evening later ;|

I had the shitiest day at school, I actually needed to get on wae some work in my free period as I'm going to the game tonight but I got asked by the Head teacher to show around folk around the school. When he said I'll get someone else to help you do it I was thinking please be a fit burd ffs! Ended up getting Ugly betty from 3rd year. Her chat is shite.

Anyway, I'll be out at the Footy tonight having not done my homework but fuck them I would have done it if I wasnae walking around like a goon with Betty.

Had a returners interview today at Pleasure Beach.

Got there 'bout 1.55, had to take a drugs test just down the road from the HR department, passed that, so went to my interview. Leeyann (yes, her!) was having hers so I had to wait, by the time she came out, the burd having her interview after me had turned up and was waiting, too. So I went in and had the interview.

They're only taking on 20 staff this time 'round and don't need any team leaders. So me and Ben are, effectively, demoted next season should we get the job. Only full-time staff (none of the college students) have really got a chance this time 'round it seems. Dunno how I feel about it tbh. I'm gutted that I aint gonna be a member of the management team 'cause the guys are :fb: and I spent the last part of last year really getting to know them and having a 'reet laugh, so I'll miss that. But I guess I won't have to deal with customer complaints anymore, that's a plus \o/

Thing is, there's nae good jobs going anywhere it seems, I looked the other night and there was jack shit. A driving job would be OK, I guess...'cause I like driving 'round and can listen to my music at the same time, but as for a career, I'd much rather do something like fixing knackered PC's...without going to college and learning about networks instead of replacing parts in them and such.

Spent most of today at college, start at 8.50, finished at 4.10.

Came home and played on FM and PES. cbf to do any work, got the first bit of my Computing project to hand in tomorrow at 4.30, done fuck all \o/

Aye, seemingly everyone this season that's re-applying has to have one. Previously, it was one ever 4 years or so. They do random drugs tests and also random breath tests, too, for alcohol which caught a few of the "high ups" last season and they got a rollocking.

Drugs is a no-no, though. 'Specially if you're on ride ops (which I aint). Still, doesn't mean that some don't do it. One bird that worked with us last season was allegedly caught sniffing coke before a night out. Had to laugh when I heard it. She's a fucking slapper, too! This is the same girl that got done for drink driving, when she doesn't have a licence. Silly bitch :lol:

I've had the Thursday and Friday off. Tutor day or something, we get given a time to go in with our parent(s) and talk to my form teacher for 10 mins. 30 minute bus for 10 mins! Ach, I'll go to the burds after :lol: But my form teacher sounds like darth vader and she hasn't a clue what is going on. Also she hates me :lol:<_<

I drove in to college sensibly today after what Zab said!

I actually did ;|

• Like 1

Gahaha, the lower school kids of my school have all kicked off and been sent home.

They put 2 schools together and they were all kicking off about it cos its shit, ive just had to go and get my brother \o/.

Kids 1 - 0 Adults

I can't wait till the days out.

I've got my timed essay at 4pm, need to start learning three essays now. If it was now I wouldn't have a fucking clue on what to write.

Wish me luck ;)

I've got skittles later at Trethomas. I'm taking a blade for sure.

It's skittle or be skittled up there. They play it like the streets.

Good luck Chilvers!!! By the sounds of it you're going to fucking need it! :D

Skittles, plus gang warfare being mentioned in the same breath! Gahaha, fb!

I've got absolutely fuck all credit on't mobile. Might drive down t'bank, get a statement and some dosh and get some top-up...and possibly some dinner in the process. Hampsons sounds like a plan to me tbh.

Gonnae get watching the first 2 episodes of LOST today, too, and hopefully find episode 5 of 24 :fb:

:lol: You're such a Northern bastard! :D

Gang warfare and Welsh skittles is a common mixture. You're either losing or dead. That's the valleys way. When they lock those doors, it's every miner for himself.

:lol:

I can picture it being the Fight Club of the skittles community! \o/

Either that, or an underground boxing outfit where, in between fights, they have a couple of games to pass the time. A truly, truly awesome image, I can assure you! :D

I'm going to the bookies in about an hour, then I've got an economics meeting at 5, then I'm going to get shitfaced.

I'm going to the bookies in about an hour, then I've got an economics meeting at 5, then I'm going to get shitfaced.

We always know how you're going to end your days... ;)

Anyway, 5 mins and I'm off to fail economics. We were given 5 questions to prepare and 3 will come up on the exam.

If questions 1 or 3 don't come up, I'm walking out.

I've gotta somehow finish my Computing work off for 4.30, then I'll just play Fm, Fifa and PES tonight.

Cbf going out, got not cash atm /o\

Pub tonight.

Was meant to be going to Tranmere away tommorow but yet another lad i go with has been made redundant so cant afford it.