FM-View Forums
Rich

The 'What Are You Up To Today?' Thread!

Probs will tbh.

Friday night is my birthday and still not decided where we are goin, I dinny fancy a club or nowt 'cos they are all pish at weekends.

I've actually done fuck all today man. Went shopping earlier but had nae money, was a right tramp walking round shopping wae a nice burd and didn't even have enough to buy fuck all.

Since about 12 the furthest I've went is my garage to get beer \o/ Up at 7 tomorrow, got football for the first time in yonks, so unfit though so I'll probs die.

Oh and Jordo I have two numbers for you now, fuck knows what ones whit, you'll need to give me it again /o\ (nae pun intended)

How the fuck did you manage to get two numbers?

Sooo hungover, started drinking at 2:30 yesterday, i puked by 4 ;| But soldiered on and puked a few more times, me and 2 of my mates got in a fight with 6 people after they started on us and we actually hammered them, was so shocked, it was something out of the football factory, we didnt know many people in Llanelli either, so we would have been fucked if more of there mates came, was a good laugh though :D

And yes im well 'ard.

And im doing fuck all today.

• Like 2

Nothing today, back at collage for 2 hours tommorow so just chill out today.

Bit of FM and might go for a run later.

I should really spend today revising Science, but I'm on a good run with Luton so shall stick to FM . :P

I just got up, gonna sit and play FM till about 1am.

It's all about Lost and Lost tonight. Can't wait at all!

Tonight shall be my third watch of it ;|

Worth the wait though!

You are so fking obsessed in Lost :D

Indeed ;|

Tis fb ;|

Been to footy, won 4-0 :cool:

Now it's time to do nothing :D

It's all about Lost and Lost tonight. Can't wait at all!

Already watched them :P (torrents ftw) :fb: episodes.

Don't wanna ruin the anticipation of them through watching it in poor quality on ma laptop, innit!

+1

Watched the first episode on Friday, saw the 2nd just now after the torrent finished. Loved every minute. 'Specially the start to EP1, right in your face from the off!! Fantastic!

Can't wait for the rest!! :worshippyhw3:

Love the starts to series', always interesting, you'll never know who it is.

@Black - I torrent HD ones and put them on the PS3 and watch them, so quality's great tbh ;|

I don't have an HDTV so the quality doesn't bother me. And i would have to wait for months for the season to start

Homework. Fucking creating a slideshow in ICT for coursework. Has to have so much shit in it its unreal.

Done fuck all today, woke up with a real bad groin strain, like i'd ran a marathon or something ffs. All i did yesterday was watch the footy \o/.

Probs going to bed early tonight, been up at like 4am last 2 nights playing FM <*.

Im feeling so ill atm, so wont be doing fuck all tomorrow, meaning i wont be going to college, watching Royal Rumble tonight though :D

• Like 2

Royal Rumble's on tonight, so I can find a live stream for that, I'm feeling pretty knackered though after a late night last night fucking around on my laptop that I've got back working again, so meh...either stay up 'till 4 and brave it, or have a nap soon, set my alarm and get up at 1am - that seems like the ideal solution!

Although I'm waiting on a phone call tomorrow about my job, dunno what time it'll be, so don't wanna miss that 'cause I've been asleep all morning, do I? Ach, decisions, decisions! ;|

I should really spend today revising Science, but I'm on a good run with Luton so shall stick to FM . :P

I got the revision done, was a half arsed effort but meh. Back to FM :rolleyes:

Royal Rumble's on tonight, so I can find a live stream for that, I'm feeling pretty knackered though after a late night last night fucking around on my laptop that I've got back working again, so meh...either stay up 'till 4 and brave it, or have a nap soon, set my alarm and get up at 1am - that seems like the ideal solution!

Although I'm waiting on a phone call tomorrow about my job, dunno what time it'll be, so don't wanna miss that 'cause I've been asleep all morning, do I? Ach, decisions, decisions! ;|

Stay up with me Jez, we can cuddle up on my couch and watch it ;|

• Like 2

Dunno if I can be arsed bbz ;|

Cuddling is mighty tempting, though. You may have just swayed me with your Welsh charms!

Dunno if I can be arsed bbz ;|

Cuddling is mighty tempting, though. You may have just swayed me with your Welsh charms!

It would be best if you got up early for the phone call, Jez.

If you want to cuddle, make sure you're free tomorrow evening ;|