FM-View Forums
Rich

The 'What Are You Up To Today?' Thread!

Scene wars you say?

Who's bitching about what now?

10 hours ago, mase said:

Scene wars you say?

Who's bitching about what now?

https://www.reddit.com/r/footballmanagergames/comments/9tgx6c/fmscoutcom_steals_your_work/

https://www.reddit.com/r/footballmanagergames/comments/9tne4a/hi_im_stam_from_fmscout_here_to_give_my_response/

It's nice to know that in the 13 years I've been around this community the same old 'It's my ball & I don't like you anymore. I'm going home' is still a thing 😆

15 hours ago, Qzinho said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/footballmanagergames/comments/9tgx6c/fmscoutcom_steals_your_work/

https://www.reddit.com/r/footballmanagergames/comments/9tne4a/hi_im_stam_from_fmscout_here_to_give_my_response/

It's nice to know that in the 13 years I've been around this community the same old 'It's my ball & I don't like you anymore. I'm going home' is still a thing 😆

Jesus, i'm glad i don't go on Reddit much if that is where all the drama is.

Sounds like Stam was well within his rights to me though.

Just grabbed the Note 9 with 80gb for £28 a month and £50 cashback. Fucking buzzing!!!

If anyone shops there then feel free to use

FB_IMG_1543518675860.jpg

Fuck me you need to charge your fucking phone

9 hours ago, JackHammer said:

Fuck me you need to charge your fucking phone

Nah, I need a new phone, lol. It dies within about 3 - 4 hours of coming off charge.

Got an excellent deal on Note 9 on Black Friday but they had run out of stock by time my order was getting picked :(

Anyone with plans over Christmas then? Doing anything interesting?

I'm having a house warming at my new house this weekend (i done bought one of them house things). And will probably go out on Boxing day. Other than that, nothing major till New Years i think.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, mase said:

Anyone with plans over Christmas then? Doing anything interesting?

I'm having a house warming at my new house this weekend (i done bought one of them house things). And will probably go out on Boxing day. Other than that, nothing major till New Years i think.

A house owner?? Oh god we old now. I'm not doing much, just spending time with family and spoiling my niece.  

Capture.png

I mean as a 31yr old man, I should give this to my 8yr old nephew...but I'm not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Switch is awesome though, fuck giving that away

God I'd kill for a switch with let's go pikachu - you jammy cunt!

Been a busy few weeks and months for me...

Work-wise, I got chucked in the deep end during christmas. I (was) a restaurant assistant manager. My GM at the time decided to walk out the week before xmas, so I has to run the show. This is a brand new restaurant, only open since September, the 30th site the company has opened in the south of England (2 more opening next month in Oxford and Chislehurst). Previous GM found it tough going ( I joined a month or so after her ). She recruited a whole team of people with almost no experience in the industry. Inevitably reviews and ratings hit the shitter, and it all got a bit too much TBH. She lost the team, basically. Top that off with a brand new head chef who couldn't cook...

I took over, steadied the ship, and reviews almost instantly shot up, went from a -26 score to +47 ( every review gets a set number of points depending on "scoring" of food/service etc ), Poorer reviews have a heaver weight than good ones, so you'll get -20 points for a 0 point review, but only +10 for a 10 (perfect) review. Was given the General Manager position permanently at the end of January, and have "been noticed upstairs" according to my area manager :D 

Got to do my first firings in the next month...should be fun.

To top that off, passed driving test a couple of weeks ago! Off to buy a car tomorrow with any luck, so watch out if your driving in and around Surrey 😂

• Like 1

14 hours ago, StuW said:

Been a busy few weeks and months for me...

Work-wise, I got chucked in the deep end during christmas. I (was) a restaurant assistant manager. My GM at the time decided to walk out the week before xmas, so I has to run the show. This is a brand new restaurant, only open since September, the 30th site the company has opened in the south of England (2 more opening next month in Oxford and Chislehurst). Previous GM found it tough going ( I joined a month or so after her ). She recruited a whole team of people with almost no experience in the industry. Inevitably reviews and ratings hit the shitter, and it all got a bit too much TBH. She lost the team, basically. Top that off with a brand new head chef who couldn't cook...

I took over, steadied the ship, and reviews almost instantly shot up, went from a -26 score to +47 ( every review gets a set number of points depending on "scoring" of food/service etc ), Poorer reviews have a heaver weight than good ones, so you'll get -20 points for a 0 point review, but only +10 for a 10 (perfect) review. Was given the General Manager position permanently at the end of January, and have "been noticed upstairs" according to my area manager :D 

Got to do my first firings in the next month...should be fun.

To top that off, passed driving test a couple of weeks ago! Off to buy a car tomorrow with any luck, so watch out if your driving in and around Surrey 😂

This place too posh for the north then? 😛 

8 hours ago, localhero said:

This place too posh for the north then? 😛 

In a nutshell...yes 😂

32 minutes ago, StuW said:

In a nutshell...yes 😂

Not hard really 🤣 

Just done three countries in 8 days :D

Flew to Dubrovnik (Croatia) last Wednesday, then onto Mostar (Bosnia & Heregovina), then onto Perast & Kotor (Montenegro). Cannot recommend Montenegro highly enough. Genuinely one of the most breathtaking countries I've visited. Especially Perast and the little church on the island. I'm not one for being speechless, but this place did that. 

Back to work tomorrow :( 

On 24/05/2019 at 23:50, StuW said:

Just done three countries in 8 days :D

Flew to Dubrovnik (Croatia) last Wednesday, then onto Mostar (Bosnia & Heregovina), then onto Perast & Kotor (Montenegro). Cannot recommend Montenegro highly enough. Genuinely one of the most breathtaking countries I've visited. Especially Perast and the little church on the island. I'm not one for being speechless, but this place did that. 

Back to work tomorrow :( 

Cool, never been across to Eastern Europe to be fair. I just watched the mackems balls up in the playoffs 😁

Just returned from Egypt, spent two weeks there. Done Giza, Luxor, Aswan and Cairo, absolutely shattered...now today flying to see family in Spain

9 hours ago, StuW said:

Just returned from Egypt, spent two weeks there. Done Giza, Luxor, Aswan and Cairo, absolutely shattered...now today flying to see family in Spain

Sweet. Just make sure you avoid Barca, they a bit  cheesed off up there.

12 hours ago, localhero said:

Sweet. Just make sure you avoid Barca, they a bit  cheesed off up there.

I was there when they had the major protests a couple of years ago for independence....was an experience to say the least

• Haha 1

I'm nursing a hangover from the weekend and gearing up for working/travelling in London tomorrow when i reaaally can't assed 😕 

2 hours ago, mase said:

I'm nursing a hangover from the weekend and gearing up for working/travelling in London tomorrow when i reaaally can't assed 😕 

Oh get a move on you big girl 🤣

3 hours ago, mase said:

Think of the pokestops :lol:

7PNBjfP.gif

On 21/10/2019 at 15:55, StuW said:

Oh get a move on you big girl 🤣

I did it, are you proud of me?

On 21/10/2019 at 16:35, aird said:

Think of the pokestops :lol:

7PNBjfP.gif

Got loads of stops/mon and then can trade them for 3 candies now i'm back home :)