FM-View Forums
Rich

The 'What Are You Up To Today?' Thread!

Here I am trying to do my accounting work :D

Got another leccy at 4, then I'm off home. Then I'll be turfed out for 5 a side.

Just got back from town, had to go to the bank and get them to do part of my EMA form then after I went into Game and got Grid and 3 months Xbox live :P

Done a fb match preview for tonight's game for VitalBlackpool, had something to eat, gonna get a shower soon and get ready for going t'game. Hopefully I'll find somewhere to park today, Saturday was RAMMED! Might just park closer to the ground, anyway...saves me walking too far after the game in the shite weather! :P

Waiting for my idiot scottish mate to come and pick me up. Late already and he just said he's only got out of work.

Thank fuck the games only in Hartlepool

Was meant to be going round to a lasses place tonight, but she's rejected me to go out with her flat mates. Poor effort :thumbsdown:

So now probably will have a PES sesh with ma flat mates.

Had school, now just sitting here all night :(

Meh I was meant to be going to the student union tonight but its fucking pissing it down so I dunno if I can be arsed. Only thing is, a night in doing nowt but on this shitehole or go out and get monged.

If only I didn't need to travel 30mins then walk 5mins to get there!

Ive done fuck all today \o/

I'll have to go back to college tomorrow though /o\

• Like 2

Just bout to head off to Millwall. Well, Hereford vs Millwall. If i don't make it back alive, you're all cuntz. ;|

Come on whites <3.

... or not. I left literally as i typed this so got there 6.05 latest, bus leaves at 6.10 (ALWAYS late) so i wait till 6.25.. yeah nice one you fucking pricks. If we win 5-0 again i'm going to rage!

Studying for what has to be the most boring class i've ever had Ecology and Pollution. I've got the first exam tomorrow at fucking 7AM

In college for the first time this week.

And im fucked :(

• Like 2

... or not. I left literally as i typed this so got there 6.05 latest, bus leaves at 6.10 (ALWAYS late) so i wait till 6.25.. yeah nice one you fucking pricks. If we win 5-0 again i'm going to rage!

Ohh, now I know what you were talking about last night! :D

I've been shopping already, got some new trainers like. Waiting for my cue to go to Lancaster for the night.

Pulled a muscle in my neck just now, im doing fuck all work now :D

• Like 2

Hate Wednesdays, I have a 2 hour break from college, my bike handlebars are fucked though and it hurts my wrists so I have to take the bus back /o\

Well was all set to go to college (again) but all I had to go in for was to get an outcome then I'd probably sit in the library like a nige and do it but one of the burds in the class scanned it for me and sent me it on MSN so saved me a trip so I'm about to start that.

Might go for a haircut first though....

I'm in work doing fuck all again. Thank God I have football training later on otherwise I'd die of boredom. I might fit in a cheeky bit of BSK Borca later too! Working until 6:30pm tonight though which is gay as quiche!

Never went into uni again so I could play FM. We're having a party in the flat tonight for my flatmates birthday.

Up fer it Gers?

Need a haircut but cba to ring up and change my appointment.

Might just play on FM for a number of hours, fuck knows who to go tho.

I'd quite fancy a good game on FM, but I cannae get involved with any team tbh.

Just done a rant article on last night's game and the problems we have at the club, trying to sort my laptop AGAIN, but having re-installed windows, there's now no sound. Have to find the drivers for that.

Might pop down to Bloomers tonight, too. Reserves are playing and it's free entry for ST Holders, so might go for the crack.

Maths homework, then nothing \o/

Chesterfield match, and ive also got some Maths hwk I really cant be arsed with.

Went to, er, a place that shall remain nameless about a job! They asked what hours i can do so i said basically 3PM onwards every night and all day Sunday, it's mainly a nights job so i'm gunna be fucked at school like.

I need something to do though as lately iv been home at 2.30pm and sat here till 2.30am on fm ffs.

I'd hate to work in Morrisons ;|