FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Cozo

Cricket, Like

He said that one dayers were too strenuous, but surely a fucking five day test is more strenuous? I always thought KP was pretty overrated anyway.

So Strauss has resigned as England captain and retired from all forms of cricket with immediate effect. If KP walks back into the team now after all this shit I'll rage.

Didn't like Strauss as a captain, thought he was negative and at times we were boring to watch, but can't complain with the results. Cook has hell of a lot of pressure on him now. Everything was so bright about a year ago, thought we'd dominate on the world stage for a decent period like the great sides have, but all come tumbling down again now.

KP is a cunt. He's always been a cunt.

• Like 1

Bring this bak from the dead, ENgland currently laying the smacketh down on Sarf Africa. Could well be over today. Howay lads.

Yeah been bossing it over there, I often think of Cricket as a bit too namby pamby to be a 'proper' sport - i mean it's not exactly proper exercise but that's for another topic.

One thing I do know is they're out in the African sunshine and I'm sat with a hoodie and a dressing gown on in the cold , and I know I'd gladly play some cricket if it meant I was out in the warm :D

Yeah been bossing it over there, I often think of Cricket as a bit too namby pamby to be a 'proper' sport - i mean it's not exactly proper exercise but that's for another topic.

One thing I do know is they're out in the African sunshine and I'm sat with a hoodie and a dressing gown on in the cold , and I know I'd gladly play some cricket if it meant I was out in the warm :D

I mean, they're literally on the field for 8-9 hours, and have to be alert ALL THE TIME. It's mentally exhausting. 

I mean, they're literally on the field for 8-9 hours, and have to be alert ALL THE TIME. It's mentally exhausting. 

I guess, it's just hard to see it as a sport given they're stood about for the most part unless you're bowling or batting really. I totally get what you're saying but then you could say being a brain surgeon is mentally exhausting. Therefore the only thing that stops it form being a sport is that it doesn't take place in a field?  :o rly:  :icon_angel_not:

I mean, if Darts and Golf are a sport...

It's physically exhausting as well if you are a bowler or a batsman. By your logic, playing as a Goalkeeper isn't particularly sporty either.

I mean, if Darts and Golf are a sport...

It's physically exhausting as well if you are a bowler or a batsman. By your logic, playing as a Goalkeeper isn't particularly sporty either.

Manuel Neuer would disagree.:P

Darts and golf shouldn't be considered sports you're right. Neither should Snooker.

England having a real fun time against Afghanistan right now!!

Eng 65-6

WASTEMEN  :lol: 

All I can say is thank fook for Ali or we would be wanked

Well we doing wonderful in the cricket ain't we? Blooming load of tosh

And we rounded the whole thing off in true style to get beat by 10 wickets. We need Root to open with Cook, move Ali up to 4, trawl the depths of the county scene for a number 3 who knows what they are doing. Once we have that bit sorted we need to find a second spinner we can play on a regular basis as we can't rely on Ali to give us a different option to the pace bowlers. Pfft.

What the feck is that?

A cricket.

• Like 1