FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zabier

The Girls Thread

Thought I would get the off topic chat rolling by instigating the Girls Thread. This has proved very popular on all other forums I've been involved in. So let's talk about the exciting goings on in each other's lives with regards to the female of the species.

I've been in a relationship with my current girlfriend for nearly 6 weeks now and things are going well. I must admit, I do miss going out with the guys and having the banter with the girls but a relationship's pros outweigh the cons by ten fold.

What's your current status? Got any amusing tales to tell?

Not with somebody YET, but when i go back to school in September, im going straight to a certain somebody B)

Only realised i liked here in the last few days of school, but didnt ask her out, as whats the point right before the 6 weeks, she lives on the other side of London, and i prefer Friday nights in the local park getting drunk with my mates. XD

Not with somebody YET, but when i go back to school in September, im going straight to a certain somebody B)

Only realised i liked here in the last few days of school, but didnt ask her out, as whats the point right before the 6 weeks, she lives on the other side of London, and i prefer Friday nights in the local park getting drunk with my mates. XD

Lol, good luck when you go back to school! Ownage if she already has a boyfriend/girlfriend by that point blink.gif

Been with my girl just over a week and a half now and we are really good and its going well. She slept over at mine Sunday and met my family and stuff, and they got along fine and like her so that is good to hear!

Meeting family and sleeping over after a week. Moving fast, awesome. I thought Shelley sleeping around mine after 2 weeks and meeting my parents after a month was quick... mind you, I suppose not to be honest. Good luck with that Luke, it sounds like you've landed on your feet. :rolleyes:

Thankyou.

She actually came around as it was my birthday, but my mum said she could sleep instead of having to get a bus home late.

Went out with her into Blackpool tonight and it was really nice and we really both do like each other!

I am very happy with her :rolleyes:.

Luke dont stop there... tell them all the dirty details of what happened that one night :):P.

My girlfriend and i havent seen each other in 2 months :(. Right now shes in new york and i have been all over the place during holidays so we really havent communicated. I hope it isnt akward when we see each other again

My girlfriend gets home tommorow. I cannot contain my excitement. :P

She has been away to France for 6 days but it has felt like ages. We have grown a lot closer recently so that is probably why I have missed her so much.

Oh yeah and we have been together for... 22 weeks and counting. :D

Hope it works out well for you Jack, so good luck with that!

Well been with my Girlfriend for the past 2 months now. She's everything you need in a women but after my previous relationships 2 months is pretty good going :D Have to sacrifice going out with me mates to footy and crap like that cause she'll want to do something but that cool.

Iron, I'm pretty much in the same situation. I've just passed the 6 week boundary with my girlfriend called Shelley so we're now entering long term open waters! We have a good understanding though. She is very generous with letting me see my mates as I am with her. We both realise mates are really important. Yet we will reserve time for each other.

It's all about prioritising I guess. Going out and getting steamin' with her up in Merthyr on Thursday night. Hopefully I won't die... but can't guarantee anything! At least her crazy uncle will fix things if I get beat on! :D

At the moment I don't have a girlfriend. I did have one at the end of the school year but she moved to Florida.So I do have a girl in mind but don't know enough about her really.

Mate, what the fuck did you do to force her to move to Florida??! Was it rape??? It usually is for me. :)

Rape is such a nasty word, I prefer to call it surprise sex. :)

Yes, and always remember, if she's wet it's not rape! :)

How disgusting! Iron, you're too young, don't read this! :lol:

Well my life pretty much sucks right now, at least in the girls department. I've never really been in a long relationship. Just the occasional fling.

Man ive been with my girl friend for 11 months now and thats a mighty long time for a 14 year old girl and a 15 year old guy with the girl not really being in a serious relationship before. All i know is this, shes staying by an old friend who she liked before and the guy likes her. chances of "surprise sex"? quite large i think :thumbsup:. Anyways at our age the hormones are flying every where, its not always easy to stay faithful :D

And manuel, at your age arent flings all that you need?? I mean only now you should start really wanting the serious relationships. In the teens serious relationships arent as fun as you might think :D. There just isnt enough love there you know?

Man ive been with my girl friend for 11 months now and thats a mighty long time for a 14 year old girl and a 15 year old guy with the girl not really being in a serious relationship before. All i know is this, shes staying by an old friend who she liked before and the guy likes her. chances of "surprise sex"? quite large i think ;) . Anyways at our age the hormones are flying every where, its not always easy to stay faithful :(

And manuel, at your age arent flings all that you need?? I mean only now you should start really wanting the serious relationships. In the teens serious relationships arent as fun as you might think :P . There just isnt enough love there you know?

Well i'm not that much of a teen anymore. I'm 19 and i guess i've left that stage behind and i'm much more ready for a serious relationship now.

Oh yes you are right, 19 is really the perfect time to start the serious dating. and once you go into college the oppurtunities will come flying and the relationships will become really deep and stuff. Dont worry manuel a charming guy like you will find a girl in no time :clapping:. Just give them the latin charm ;)

:lol: Zabier 14 and I've already heard about girls at my school same age as me getting raped :lol:. Not by any of my mates if you were thinking.

Well my last girlfriend ended me as she said she loved me and i went i love you to and then said someone else's name so that one has gone down the shitter. Never really being in serious relationship and don't rally care about one tbh.

In hindsight, i'm embarassed that i took this shit so seriously from the ages of 13-15.

Anybody else? Zabier?

Yeah, I wouldn't say I was embarrassed but I certainly realise looking back now that girls and guys don't fall in love when they're 13-15 ish. Feelings are so confused by pubity and changes in life. I mean, the period of 12-18 years is when we develop most as human beings. So when you've got two pubescent individuals who claim to have feelings for each other that are so strong it is hard to indicate how real those feelings are.

I'm not saying those feelings aren't for real but relationships are more secure when the two people have become more aware of who they are and where they want to go.

I am off out to see my girlfriend now. First time I have done so in over more than a week.

What do you guys do if your Girlfriend's Sister is hotter.