FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zabier

The Girls Thread

What do you guys do if your Girlfriend's Sister is hotter.

You go for the threesome :checkit:

Well honestly, go for the threesome. There's no way in hell you gonna pull the switch. So you may as well do a Seinfeld ;)

:lol:^ I thought you were like 9 though Sean? Shouldn't be thinking of these things :(

I don't usually go all soft but meh.. right I am going with this lassie Emma atm, been going for a good few weeks now and tbh shes fucking amazing but I can't helping thinking it won't work. Shes like too perfect and due to my last two girlfriends not working out after me getting attached so I've kind of convinced myself this won't work. However shes not like the last two, last two were just a shag and a top laugh at the same time but Emma shows more affection and she seems to be getting attached as well as being two of the mentioned earlier :angel:. Thing is, Iv already convinced myself it won't work ;)

Anyway gayness over, feel like sticking The Village People on or something now :checkit:

I have a similar feeling with mine. I love my girlfriend etc, but I jsut have a feeling we're not really right for a sort of long relationship or whatever.

There are times where I wish I was single again.

I am off out to see my girlfriend now. First time I have done so in over more than a week.

I'm back already. It sucked to be honest.

She was just in such a foul mood and just didn't seem up for talking. I say one thing without thinking about it and she suddenly springs to life and starts having a go at me.

Thats something that has become common to me lately.

LOL dude its probably the period man, the scariest shit in the world between men and women is the dreaded PERIOD. Just give her a bit of time, if next week shes still acting strange its not the PERIOD, but the SCARY ASS TEEN GIRL <_<. Dont worry mate it probably wont be scary ass teen girl

Your calendar should revolve around what time she usually has her period. It'll do you good.

Get her what she asks you to get, whether that be a magazine, some videos to watch or sweet desserts. Do not argue with her, let her be angry and try to ignore what she says, don't take your girlfriend's comments to heart when she is like this, they mean nothing.

Usually.

Things should be better soon, if you don't live with her, that means you shouldn't have to see her too much during this short time so go out with friends who don't spew out vaginal liquids on a monthly basis if you really HAVE to go out. Enjoy yourself.

I never argue with her anyway as I don't want to risk pissing her off.

Meh, I guess it was yesterday but that can't be her excuse for everytime she is off with me. It happens more than one time once a month if you get what I mean.

Yeah, your best option is to do what Maxi said. Although GD is proberly right when he says she is on her period.

Haha, funny Maxi said that. Shelley hates it when she's in a mood with someone and they say 'time of the month is it?'. That's one thing that riles her up. Her problem is that she's telling me all the things that piss her off so I have so much ammunition if/ when the time comes! :)

However, when she is on her period I'll just be really nice to her. I mainly carry this out by buying her chocolate, telling her I love her and giving her back massages. Then I reap the rewards the days after her period! :D

Nah, it's all good. Her A Level results came out today. She passed and got what she needed to get into Swansea University but last night she was a nervous wreck. It didn't help the fact that one of her 'mates' was trying to emotionally bribe her. He's pissed me off as well in fact and she didn't tell me until last night because she knew how angry I'd get.

Basically, he bought her contract phone off her so he's been paying her the money (or something like that, can't remember the exact details) and earlier this week he then asked her out. She said no because she was with me and he said he already knew. She then got angry and said she couldn't believe he had the cheek to ask her out and he started getting moody and said 'well just remember I'm paying your phone for you'. She told him to go and fuck himself. It's really upset her though because she thought he was a friend of hers. He's also got me annoyed now and Shelley's worried that if we bump into him I'm going to hurt him. Which I will. Ok, I don't care if a guy asks my girlfriend out. Even if he knows she's got a boyfriend. I'd do the same. But when he uses a situation to try and manipulate her, that's fucking evil.

She's happier today anyway because she's got her results and she's not as concerned with me hitting him as she was. In fact, I think she wants me to do it. :D

I haven't had a good scrap in ages. Well, it isn't going to be a scrap. It'll be a mauling. Fucking prick.

Go on Steve, knock that cunt out. :)

This guy tried to get on Emily at a party a couple of weeks ago. He leant in to kiss her and I saw this so I went up to him and pushed him. The drunken twat ended up falling flat on his ass.

I was secretely proud of myself for proving my point. :D

Haha, funny Maxi said that. Shelley hates it when she's in a mood with someone and they say 'time of the month is it?'. That's one thing that riles her up. Her problem is that she's telling me all the things that piss her off so I have so much ammunition if/ when the time comes! :)

However, when she is on her period I'll just be really nice to her. I mainly carry this out by buying her chocolate, telling her I love her and giving her back massages. Then I reap the rewards the days after her period! :D

Nah, it's all good. Her A Level results came out today. She passed and got what she needed to get into Swansea University but last night she was a nervous wreck. It didn't help the fact that one of her 'mates' was trying to emotionally bribe her. He's pissed me off as well in fact and she didn't tell me until last night because she knew how angry I'd get.

Basically, he bought her contract phone off her so he's been paying her the money (or something like that, can't remember the exact details) and earlier this week he then asked her out. She said no because she was with me and he said he already knew. She then got angry and said she couldn't believe he had the cheek to ask her out and he started getting moody and said 'well just remember I'm paying your phone for you'. She told him to go and fuck himself. It's really upset her though because she thought he was a friend of hers. He's also got me annoyed now and Shelley's worried that if we bump into him I'm going to hurt him. Which I will. Ok, I don't care if a guy asks my girlfriend out. Even if he knows she's got a boyfriend. I'd do the same. But when he uses a situation to try and manipulate her, that's fucking evil.

She's happier today anyway because she's got her results and she's not as concerned with me hitting him as she was. In fact, I think she wants me to do it. :D

I haven't had a good scrap in ages. Well, it isn't going to be a scrap. It'll be a mauling. Fucking prick.

I hate guys like that man, fucking gets on my nerves. Not when they ask the girl out but when they use the situation to try get her in trouble :thumbsdown:. Ive had a couple of experiences like that

Like 1 time my gf just found out that her best friend was bi and loved her and she was really upset, but i was sick, so she went to sit outside by her self... She didnt cry though because my girlfriend rarely, if ever cries... then this fricking guy i hate with all my heart came out and started rubbing her back and sutff and tried getting her horny and putting her in positions where it would look strange and someone would see and tell me. She was so upset she nearly didnt have the energy to stop him but then my best friend(also a girl) came and slapped the shit out of him :clapping:. then my gf came to my house and apologized and explained what happened. I cant blame her though, mustve been really bad

I'm not gonna defend his emotional blackmail, but I wouldn't hate the guy for asking your bird out, I've done that before. It's what a cunt does.

How did i know that \o/ Before i even read your post i though, Jordo will come in saying he's done it, yet i hate people that to that, so screw you Jordo!

:blush: Much bum to you, did you get the girl or did she reject you \o/

I'm not gonna defend his emotional blackmail, but I wouldn't hate the guy for asking your bird out, I've done that before. It's what a cunt does.

Morbo? \o/

Morbo? \o/

What does Morbo have to do with it? :blush:

I am seeing my missus once again tonight. She text me yesterday saying that she would make up for being off with me the other night.

For fuck's sake, last night my girlfriend's mate fucked me off. Well, she has today as well. Basically, Shelley's mate called Mel got talking to me and apparently she's just come out of a long term relationship so I was quite friendly towards her. I tried setting her up with a guy and lent a sympathetic ear. Anyway, later on in the night she got more flirty towards me and Shelley later told me that her mate spotted this. This explained to me why Shelley became more touchy feely with me.

Now I wasn't too aware of it all but there was a lot of tension brewing and the general feeling was that Mel was trying to pull me. Then today when Shelley went with Mel to see Shelley's cousin in a local production of West Side Story all Mel said was 'oh, me and Steve had so much chemistry last night, it's as if we have this special connection. He's so amazing'.

I think this really got to Shelley because today she was slightly insecure and saying how she felt because Mel was more intelligent that she'd be more alluring to me. I set the record straight and said that I only had eyes for one girl. I then said that I ended up back at that girl's house because I love her so much. That made her feel easier and I think it's more of a case of not her feeling insecure about Mel but the fact Mel is very deluded and believes me and her are suited. Even though whenever we talked all I could think of was when she would shut up.

I told Shelley we should not let people irritate us or let them affect our relationship. We are good together and it is made hard by the fact a few of Shelley's female mates really like me and a few of her male mates really like her. I know a couple totally dislike me because I'm her boyfriend and I have no doubt people will try to sabotage our relationship but we're still communicating very well and it's helping us to work through things a great deal.

Still, it is annoying that one of her 'mates' is so deluded about the relationship we have and she honestly thinks I'm more interested in her than Shelley. Ah, the soap opera of a relationship! Stay single kids... or get married to drugs! ;)

At times the worse part of an relationship actually comes from people who are meant to be close to you, your "friends". I have been in that situation a few times with friends causing un-needed rubbish.

On my front, been with Rach for 3 weeks now, and things are fine and stuff, see her about 2/3 times a week, takes about 30 minutes on the train, be much easier once I get driving then can drive down and stuff.

I don't want to even get started with what I've been through with a girl.

It'll be well longer than a Zabier post.

Im so fucking pissed. After i tried so hard to stay faithful to my gf with this model chick, i then hear she has turned around and has been contemplating cheating with one of my best friends behind my back and is saying shit like i dont really love him anymore. Im so pissed man. Imagining her dying would be a great condolence ;). Thank you

I've already made a post regarding this at Goal Kick but i have a hunch you check here for posts first before GK.

So, does she know that you were thinking of cheating on her? Did you tell her that you would stick with her despite thinking of having a crack with a model? Because if the answer is yes, it's not like she would of reacted as well as you might. I can imagine you were proud of yourself for keeping faith and staying with her but from her point of view, you must understand that the thought of you even thinking about it would hurt. So she'll get insecure and next you know it, you've got cheating stuck right in her head and she's going to give it a go, simply because of how you made her feel when you told her 'look, i almost cheated on you'.

So she's done practically the same thing that you did and she clearly didn't think it through when she told you what had happened. So she is saying how proud she is that she has stayed faithful and that she needs to get it off her chest, tell you about it. This makes her feel a positive energy, this makes you feel a negative energy. If you were to of told her about your uh, earlier escapades, the same can be said in reverse. So if you DID tell her about what YOU did, then you cannot put much blame on her and you now need to remember what you were thinking and feeling when you told her what you did. Then you should understand, then you should forgive and then you should get on with things.

This is ofcourse, if you actually did tell her. If you didn't, that advice is useless. Dump her and help her learn her lesson.

Im so fucking pissed. After i tried so hard to stay faithful to my gf with this model chick, i then hear she has turned around and has been contemplating cheating with one of my best friends behind my back and is saying shit like i dont really love him anymore. Im so pissed man. Imagining her dying would be a great condolence :(. Thank you

That sucks. She deserves whatever harsh words you say to her.

On a brighter note, you shouldn't worry. It is not like your not capable of getting a new and better girl because you are. After all, you are the African love maschine. :(

I've already made a post regarding this at Goal Kick but i have a hunch you check here for posts first before GK.

So, does she know that you were thinking of cheating on her? Did you tell her that you would stick with her despite thinking of having a crack with a model? Because if the answer is yes, it's not like she would of reacted as well as you might. I can imagine you were proud of yourself for keeping faith and staying with her but from her point of view, you must understand that the thought of you even thinking about it would hurt. So she'll get insecure and next you know it, you've got cheating stuck right in her head and she's going to give it a go, simply because of how you made her feel when you told her 'look, i almost cheated on you'.

So she's done practically the same thing that you did and she clearly didn't think it through when she told you what had happened. So she is saying how proud she is that she has stayed faithful and that she needs to get it off her chest, tell you about it. This makes her feel a positive energy, this makes you feel a negative energy. If you were to of told her about your uh, earlier escapades, the same can be said in reverse. So if you DID tell her about what YOU did, then you cannot put much blame on her and you now need to remember what you were thinking and feeling when you told her what you did. Then you should understand, then you should forgive and then you should get on with things.

This is ofcourse, if you actually did tell her. If you didn't, that advice is useless. Dump her and help her learn her lesson.

Na she doesnt know that i was thinking of cheating on her with a model, and now she actually has cheated on me. DUMP TIME

But i dont know for sure about this....; i have a feelin that this isnt totally true, that the person who gave me the facts was twisting it a bit.

"in the next episode of the bold and the beautiful: jeremy finds out what saskia really did"

That sucks. She deserves whatever harsh words you say to her.

On a brighter note, you shouldn't worry. It is not like your not capable of getting a new and better girl because you are. After all, you are the African love maschine. :thumbsup:

:wub: