FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zabier

The Girls Thread

God i'm so fucking depressed. I think i reached a point where either i need to be in a relationship or i need to get laid. And fast.

Sad thing is. I suck with girls.

I have just seen Zabier's post in the "Moment that changed your life" thread and I can see exactly where he is coming. For some reason I hate when my girlfriend goes away on her volleyball trips and stuff because I know there is other boys there.

As she is attractive and they tend to have partys she would have the boys all over her. And when she goes two or three days without speaking to me anything can happen. I just get so worried.

Hmm i might as well post whats happened to my love life haha.

Well i split up with my girlfriend who i had been going out with for 6 months about 3 weeks ago just before my holiday to turkey. she said we might be able to get back with eachother because all she wanted was a bit of space for us to clear our heads. I come back two weeks later and she already had a new boyfriend so that was it with our relationship really. Then i went to a party on friday and she was there and she cheated on her boyfriend ha i actually laughed so hard.

But yeah so i am in the stage of moving on and looking around for a few new girls i have a few in mind just need to get to know them a bit better :thumbsup:

GD, why does the fact she's thought about it make any difference, at the end of the day she's done nothing wrong yet.

I've contemplated cheating on my girlfriend before, but I know better, it's not a big deal.

No mate shes actually done it now.... so i think ill dump her now..... BUt anyways ill wait till i get to suriname, right now ill just tell her we need a break to get some action :lol:

I had a major bout of insecurity last night. Shelley lost her phone. I couldn't get hold of her and had no replies for about 9 hours before she rang me drunk from her house phone saying she'd lost it. However, when she explained her night I just kept seeing loop holes in her story but I've now assumed, for the benefit of trust, that it was just her incohesion whilst drunk.

We've been half off with each other all weekend to be honest. She has been angry at me because one of her best mates was flirting with me on Thursday night in front of her and I didn't notice. No idea why that means I'm to blame! I've then been angry with her over the whole her saying she'd stay over tonight before changing her mind last minute for no proper reason.

I do feel slightly guilty though because due to several things I've just been a moody twat and I think she's had the brunt of it. Although, she hasn't exactly been little miss passive! That's relationships though I guess! We're still walking on egg shells but we did clear the air tonight.

Well, developments happened tonight that made my blood boil. Remember I said about that guy who Shelley owed money to for the phone contract? Well, she rang me today and was really shaken up. Apparently, this guy had said to her last week 'look, don't worry about the £70 left on the phone contract, pay it back whenever'. Then tonight he said 'I want the £70 now'. When she said she didn't have the money and would get it by the end of the week he said 'I need it now... however, there are other ways you can repay me'.

She then said 'are you serious?' and he even said 'one hour with you will cover the £70 for me'.

When she told me this my blood boiled so much. It's lucky I am in Cardiff because if I was in Merthyr when she'd said that I would have gone round his house and fucking fire bombed it. Shelley was so upset by it and says she just feels sick. So I said that tomorrow I'm going with her to the guy's house we're giving him the £70 and telling him to back the fuck off or we'll get her uncle and the police involved. The trouble is she said he's quite a muscled out lad from the infamous Gurnos estate. Gurnos was actually listed as one of the least deprived areas in Britain and it is a fucking dive. Luckily, I have a close bond with Shelley's uncle so that's my backing but I am worried when I see this guy's face tomorrow I'll want to kill him.

I promised Shelley I wouldn't do anything but I don't know what I'll do when I see his face. How dare he fucking makes my girlfriend feel like a prostitute! The fucking shit! I am seething. Tomorrow is going to be the hardest thing to do. Look that guy in the face, knowing what he said to her, yet not pound his fucking head in.

We'll see what happens tomorrow anyway. Nobody treats my girlfriend with that amount of disrespect.

Evanna Lynch ;) - I Have a crush :P

Get in line :P

Well, developments happened tonight that made my blood boil. Remember I said about that guy who Shelley owed money to for the phone contract? Well, she rang me today and was really shaken up. Apparently, this guy had said to her last week 'look, don't worry about the £70 left on the phone contract, pay it back whenever'. Then tonight he said 'I want the £70 now'. When she said she didn't have the money and would get it by the end of the week he said 'I need it now... however, there are other ways you can repay me'.

She then said 'are you serious?' and he even said 'one hour with you will cover the £70 for me'.

When she told me this my blood boiled so much. It's lucky I am in Cardiff because if I was in Merthyr when she'd said that I would have gone round his house and fucking fire bombed it. Shelley was so upset by it and says she just feels sick. So I said that tomorrow I'm going with her to the guy's house we're giving him the £70 and telling him to back the fuck off or we'll get her uncle and the police involved. The trouble is she said he's quite a muscled out lad from the infamous Gurnos estate. Gurnos was actually listed as one of the least deprived areas in Britain and it is a fucking dive. Luckily, I have a close bond with Shelley's uncle so that's my backing but I am worried when I see this guy's face tomorrow I'll want to kill him.

I promised Shelley I wouldn't do anything but I don't know what I'll do when I see his face. How dare he fucking makes my girlfriend feel like a prostitute! The fucking shit! I am seething. Tomorrow is going to be the hardest thing to do. Look that guy in the face, knowing what he said to her, yet not pound his fucking head in.

We'll see what happens tomorrow anyway. Nobody treats my girlfriend with that amount of disrespect.

WTF?? SON OF A BITCH!!! I'd fucking kill him!! These are the kind of scumbags who need to be bloody erradicated. You just don't treat a woman like that. I'd kick his sorry arse.

dude wtf1?!?!?!?!!? I would murder that guy. But thats the point mate, i dont know if its such a good idea to go to his house tomorrow, you will be seething and you might not be able to restrain from kicking his ass. And from the sound of things this guy can go pretty far as well so it might get into 1 dangerous fight. I seriously recommend that you have back-up or something just in case or just make the conversation short and sweet and dont let him takl. I wish you the best and im very sorry for you mate. Hes a bastard, but you know that your girlfriend is definetly not a whore so just try focus on the positives mate. Good luck

Well we're just going round to his house, giving him the money together and not doing or saying anything else. She's going to say she doesn't want to see or speak to him again. The trouble is this guy, like I said, is from one of the roughest estates in Britain and is a big lad (not fat, but muscle). So we need to make our moves carefully. My main priority is Shelley's safety and all I want is for him to leave her alone.

If we go there united, calm and show he's not bothering us then I think he'll drop it. If he doesn't then that's when we'll get her uncle and police involved. The thing is he only ever communicates with her because of this phone deal so once that's gone hopefully he'll realise she's not interested and leave.

Personally, I want to bottle the fucker and leave him unconscious in a pool of his own blood. However, I'm not a big lad, there is a thing called assault and it would probably spark him to want revenge. All we want is him to fuck off and by giving him the £70 and having her say that she doesn't want to have contact with him again in a calm manner is the best way.

We'll see anyway. I'm going up there in a few hours.

Good luck.

To be quite honest with you mate, just do your plan and just say you don't want to see or speak to him again after you hand over the money, if you do anything else you may have a few problems on your hand.

Good luck mate. If he fails to be reasonable, kick his fucking head in. :D

Good luck zabi, im worried for you mate, i hope everything goes ok. Just make sure your girl doesnt get involved with those sort of people again....

I met Emily last night and things are going a lot better. It wasn't due to her period as that is coming up in the next couple of days which kind of sucks considering I am staying there on Monday.

Her mum and her partner are going on holiday so no one is in. Hopefully it will have passed by then for obvious reasons. I am so glad she was in a good mood today though. :)

You dirty little devil! :)

Aye things are going fine with me and Rach, meeting her tomorrow again.

Hope you got on alright Zabier, bastard what he is I would of fucking kicked his head in. Jack I never knew you were a dirty dog, I nearly said something else lol but I'll leave it.

Well, I must admit, it's been a tough few days for me and Shelley. It all started on Wednesday when she sent me that text saying Nathan had wanted her to pay the £70 debt in the form of sex. On the Thursday I went up there and she showed me the texts he'd sent. Now what she showed me was the following...

Nathan: I want my £70 now (despite him saying 3 days prior that she could pay it back whenever).

Shelley: I don't have it now, can't I pay you on Sunday?

Nathan: No, I need it now.

Shelley: Well, like I said, I don't have it.

Nathan: There are other ways you can pay me back?

Shelley: What do you mean?

Nathan: Sex?

Shelley: Are you being serious?

Nathan: £70 for one hour with you.

Shelley: Can't we talk about this?

Nathan: What is there to talk about?

That's when she stopped replying. Anyway, this made my blood boil. I spoke to Jordo about this and he felt what I did was the right thing. Basically, I got Shelley to text Nathan to make him come over to her house. I gave her £70 and she handed it to him. He didn't look me in the face once. I just stared at him with thoughts of murder running through my head. She just gave him the money, turned and walked off. They then had the following conversation via text...

Nathan: Why were you in a mood with me?

Shelley: I wasn't in a mood.

Nathan: Was that your boyfriend?

Shelley: Yeah.

Nathan: You're amazing! Unbelievable.

Shelley: Is that sarcasm?

Nathan: Yeah, it is. That's the last time I fall for that sweet and innocent persona.

Now that last comment got her seething. She was like 'how dare he has the cheek to want sex for payment and then abuse me!'. I gave her my sympathy but still suspected something was up. I then said 'look, something's up here. I don't know what but I just get the feeling you're not telling me something'. She then ageed and said 'sit down, I'm going to tell you the full story about me and Nathan'.

She then said how about a year ago she was with her ex-boyfriend and he stood her up when they'd agreed to meet up. She had become good mates with Nathan and she text him saying how devastated she was. He then asked her if she fancied a drive. They drove somewhere and they then pulled. Shelley split up with her ex the next day and when Nathan asked her out she said no because she only saw him as a friend.

Anyway, time passed and they remained good friends. Then about 4 months ago she wanted a contract phone. Nathan said he had one he could give her because he was moving to pay as you go. So that's how the phone contract debt cropped up.

She then said that he'd asked her out again when he knew me and her were together. Once again, she said no because she was with me. She then said 'there was also a couple of texts I didn't show you because I didn't want you getting mad. They weren't serious ones, but because I thought he was joking about the sex I replied like I did'. She then showed me the whole conversation that they'd actually had earlier...

Nathan: I want my £70 now (despite him saying 3 days prior that she could pay it back whenever).

Shelley: I don't have it now, can't I pay you on Sunday?

Nathan: No, I need it now.

Shelley: Well, like I said, I don't have it.

Nathan: There are other ways you can pay me back?

Shelley: What do you mean?

Nathan: Sex?

Shelley: Ok, come around Saturday and we can sort something out.

Nathan: Serious?

Shelley: Are you being serious?

Nathan: £70 for one hour with you.

Shelley: Can't we talk about this?

Nathan: What is there to talk about?

The highlighted bit is the bit which she said she failed to tell me about. At first, when I read this I was devastated. I thought 'holy shit, she was actually going to do it'. But she said how Nathan had been her friend for over a year. When he said it she thought he was taking the piss so replied like so. I thought 'that does make sense, and she is that sort of person'. I mean she's sent me texts before asking if I fancy finding a dead body to have sex with. Banter of course!

Then she said to me 'I was going to get him around to mine and then pretend to chicken out of it just to get an extension on the money'. Now this line hurt me. The fact she was actually going to let this guy think he was going to have sex with her and to actually invite him into her house. I felt sick and I was so close to dumping her.

However, we talked for literally 13 hours. She said she never even contemplated sleeping with him or doing anything with him. I believe her to be honest and I really do think her actions and words were through sheer naivety. Yet there's a part of me that wants to know the truth and I still don't think I am getting the whole truth.

I have asked her 'at any point did you consider doing something with him?' and she said 'No, I swear on my life I didn't'. But there's just part of me questioning those texts. Like how a) she first didn't show me then B) why did she say the text about meeting him wasn't serious due to her thinking he was joking yet then mentioned she was going to meet him and 'chicken out' of doing something.

I said to her that if he was in her room with her in an empty house and she'd indicated he was getting sex, her saying no last minute wouldn't have stopped him. This is a lad from the Gurnos who is about 6 foot 4 inches and pretty stacked wanting sex instead of money. I still don't think she realises the seriousness of it all.

Part of me wants to push for more answers but the other part of me knows she was just being naive and stupid. She always sees the good in people and that's her problem. It's just I don't think I can trust her until I know for sure that she didn't want to do anything with Nathan.

I suppose the facts are that she says she didn't. She swears on her life she didn't. I spoke to my mate Julian about this all and he said 'Steve, I've seen the way she looks at you. She loves you so much. Whatever is wrong, fight to save this because she's special'.

It's just the slight paranoid part of me thinking 'did she see it as a quick and easy way to cover some debt. Even if she didn't go for the sex would she have tried to negotiate it down to a hand job or blow job? Or even if she did blatantly refuse would he have forced her? What if she hadn't have told me?

But the bottom line is, I guess, she did tell me, she didn't do anything with him and she swears she never wanted to. I'm just going to have to trust her because without the trust, what do we have? I can't let my paranoia ruin something special that we've got. Even all her mates were telling me how much she loves me etc.

It's just annoying because we're trying to get Nathan to change the contract over to Shelley's name but he's being awkward about it. So I decided today that he's getting an ultimatum. Either he meets us at the Orange shop and we exchange the details then, or we're destroying the phone and refusing to pay him his money.

The annoying thing is that I am a lot more attractive than this guy, a lot more intelligent, friendlier, a hell of a lot less sleazy and just generally 100 times a better human being than him. So it's doing my nut in as to why I am being emotionally affected by him when only a fucking dickhead would choose him over me.

Argh, it's just been a total mind fuck. Sorry for sharing this with you all.

Wow Zabs mate you have had a hard time, I admire you in the fact that you did not just batter the shit out of this guy thats what I would have done.

Do you love Shelley mate, Give her a chance mate she as you said did not do anything and It must have been really scary for her to contemplate actually having sex with this guy just for wiping away the debt. If things are really meant to be between you guys then things will get sorted and you will be able to work through it. I know that I have done some bad shit in the past to Jenny but I am still with her and its been 11 years now.

Once the business is sort out mate Take a baseball bat to the fuckers head.

Sounds like you needed to get that off your chest /o\ I think you did/are doing the right thing. I cant help but be paranoid as well when you have something so good you just get the feeling nothing ever goes smoothly but if all your mates and probably more importantly all her mates are saying she loves you I doubt she would even think of doing anything to wreck it for yous. Would have probably been better if she had been straight with you all along but she probably didn't want the two of yous argueing. Put yourself in her place she must have been pretty scared to have a situation like this going on, I think you did the right thing though and if you both love each other it will work out I'm sure :)

Fucking Hell, I'm surprised you haven't hit him yet. Do what Dags said Once the business is sort out mate Take a baseball bat to the fuckers head.

Thing is, like I said, I think she was just naive. She said here was this guy she'd been mates with and shared all her secrets with. Then he comes out with 'pay me via sex' through a text and she was like 'ha ha very funny, ok let's do it'. I think her agreeing to it made me paranoid but when she realised later in the texts that he wasn't joking her tone in the text does change and it does get slightly panicky. Plus, I didn't know about any of this so she didn't have to tell me. If she wanted to do something she very easily could have.

She's very reluctant to talk about it. Whenever we do speak about it she goes quiet or changes topic. So on that part I think I've mistaken her uncomfortableness on the topic with guilt.

I guess I just need to have faith in our love and relationship. I also need to remind myself now and again that she is only 18 and she is still quite an innocent girl. I think when I said 'a guy like that wouldn't take no for answer if you made him think you were having sex' that shook her up.

Anyway, she agreed that we switch the contracts a.s.a.p. and just cease contact with him. She is the best thing that's happened to me and I'm not going to lose her.

Me and my girlfriend split up happy.gif

Me and my girlfriend split up happy.gif

Marry me now! :checkit:

Do I have to pay? I'm skint /o\