FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zabier

The Girls Thread

Do I have to pay? I'm skint /o\

I'll buy the ring. Silly bint.

I have my own ring.

Spotty dog lyke.

Driving puts your rep up by at least 90% i swear. Its so much easier to pull.

So I'm not doing it for me and my driving in general, I'm doing it to improve my love life.

LOL, well driving in no way, shape or form aided my pulling efforts. I gave my mate's sister a lift home from school or to different places a few times. But I think I got more action changing gears than I did with her!

It does make life so much easier though. Just if you're bored you can say 'oh, I'll pop down and see my mate'. One thing I can say is that my random food binging sessions have increased 100 times since I started driving. If I am bored or slightly peckish, I'll just get in the old wagon and hit the takeaways or late night food shops for some foodage. :P

Anyway, back to the girls...

I was ashamed of myself tonight. As I dropped Shelley off at her house in Merthyr just now I said to her...

'Shelley, tonight I've spent a Friday night in with my girlfriend watching Pretty Woman on dvd whilst binge eating chocolate and talking to her about my most emotionally precious moments from high school... what have I become???'.

I think that sums it up. I can't even look at myself in the mirror! :wub:

Well I've become single over the last week while i've been away. Strange as well. I got a text Wednesday morning from my girlfriend saying she thought we should go our separate ways. Right ok. What was the reason I asked. Got no reply except I don't think after 3 months we were like we were at the start is what she said. Right ok. Not the best of excuses. I ring me mate up on Wednesday morning to see how my Dog and rabbit were as he was looking after them and he said that I had been dumped as she was now going out with my best mate. I must admit I was shocked as I'd known this fellow since Primary school and am quite close friends with him but when I confronted him about it he gave me know answer and ignored me.

Thought I would get the off topic chat rolling by instigating the Girls Thread. This has proved very popular on all other forums I've been involved in. So let's talk about the exciting goings on in each other's lives with regards to the female of the species.

I've been in a relationship with my current girlfriend for nearly 6 weeks now and things are going well. I must admit, I do miss going out with the guys and having the banter with the girls but a relationship's pros outweigh the cons by ten fold.

What's your current status? Got any amusing tales to tell?

Almost 9 months now. Today, it's her birthday and I bought the most romantic gift ever. Time to fresh up and go over there!

Kiss, luv, lots of luv

Daremz

Well I've become single over the last week while i've been away. Strange as well. I got a text Wednesday morning from my girlfriend saying she thought we should go our separate ways. Right ok. What was the reason I asked. Got no reply except I don't think after 3 months we were like we were at the start is what she said. Right ok. Not the best of excuses. I ring me mate up on Wednesday morning to see how my Dog and rabbit were as he was looking after them and he said that I had been dumped as she was now going out with my best mate. I must admit I was shocked as I'd known this fellow since Primary school and am quite close friends with him but when I confronted him about it he gave me know answer and ignored me.

Gheh it sucks when that happens mate. :( It happened to me not only once, but twice, and it's quite a shock to see your ex-gf with a mate of yours, espcially if you trusted both. <_< All I can say is, you gotta move on and find a sweeter bird. :)

I agree with Arne. My first 'girlfriend' was in primary school and it turned out she was only with me to try and get with my best mate. Luckily he didn't like the way she had gone about it so rejected her and I dumped her.

Last I heard she's now getting married and had a kid at 18. It's funny the way things turn out! :(

:( Yeah I've got other it really so meh.

Well my girl friend is comign over and she really has increased her expression over how much she loves me. Hopefully i can have a great sexy time. Also im going to the party of this girl who if i didnt have a girlfriend i would be interested in, but the girl has a bf as well. My girlfriend is going with me because i told her if you come with me to this girls house, itll send her the message that i dont want to get with her and she'll realized we can only be friends. The sacrifices you haev to make to prove you'l be faithful.

I've got the horrible scenario of the girlfriend going out drinking with all her single mates tonight whilst I'm stuck at home playing pro evo with my mate. I do trust her on a night out of course, but what with the risks of assault, groping and drug raping it's always slightly nerve wracking when she goes out.

I'll get used to it I am sure. Fingers crossed nothing bad happens to her tonight.

Hahaha, yeah Waytey, very funny. Suck my balls. It still makes me eligible to care about the girl when she's on a night out. She is going out in Merthyr you know, not Chippenham! She always walks home too which pisses me off because she has to walk through the Gurnos estate by herself which is terrible thought.

I am happy to say that things are going well between me and Emily which is good. We have now been together for more than 5 months now and we are as happy as ever.

The main reason I am writing here however is to share an experience with all of you. Now I know that Emily has never really got on with her mum and boyfriend but what happened the other day shocked me a fair bit and upset her too.

Anyway, here is the low down. Her mum and her lover told Emily and her sister that they were going on holiday so they had to stay at their dads. The other day I went to meet her and she needed to go back to her house to get something for Volleyball training. Her mum told her not to go in the house and took her key but she used her spare one. Anyway, when we got in there we noticed that the baggage was still at the house. Something wasn't right.

We had a drink and sat down for an hour or so and talked before leaving the house. As she lives close to me we like stopped up the alleyway for atleast half an hour. To my shock, about an hour later we saw her mums boyfriend peak round the corner and when he saw that we saw him he quickly run away. We looked round the corner and saw her car parked on the other side of the alleyway. I was shocked that a mum could lie to her daughter like this.

They had obviously just been at work and parked the car there as it wasn't there before. The fact that they set up fake baggage was really weird too. I am not sure if they had a rowdy sex week planned or something but obviously Emily was upset.

I walked her back to her dads and we talked about it for ages, with her trying to hide how she felt. When her dad found out he went mental and was shouting abuse down the phone to her mum.

Two days ago I spoke to her and she told me her mum said that she never wanted her back in the house with her and didn't want to live with her. Her sister however, is back in the house. She is now living with her dad for at least a couple of months and acts like everything is ok but I feel so sorry for her. I would hate for that to happen to me.

Anyway, her mum has now said she can't go see her ill nan is hospital which is horrible. I have never had a problem with her but now the way she is treating Emily, I hate her with a passion.

I just need to watch what I say for a couple of weeks because she is really depressed. Now is my chance to cheer her up and show how much I like her. I am meeting her tommorow. Wish me luck.

Jesus, that is a awful situation and Emily really needs you mate, and I am sure you will do a good job in trying to cheer her up at this terrible time.

Good luck.

Jesus, that is a awful situation and Emily really needs you mate, and I am sure you will do a good job in trying to cheer her up at this terrible time.

Good luck.

WHS ^

Good Luck with her, she is in a very bad situation and you need to do all you can to help her!

She is hiding her real emotions I think which isn't right. I expect a heart to heart conversation with her when I go out to see her in an hour or so.

What I don't get is what she has actually done wrong? It is not like she is one of them uncontrollable teenagers because she is the total opposite. She is just so nice and caring.

Time for me to show my sensitive side. :thumbsdown:

Get in there my SON \o/

So, she see her mum and dad fucking in a car park wacko.gif

I didnt understand it fully.

Get in there my SON \o/

So, she see her mum and dad fucking in a car park wacko.gif

I didnt understand it fully.

woothp0.jpg

Bare in mind I was using a laptop. :thumbsdown:

Anyway, they parked their car in the car park thinking anyone wouldn't notice. There was not a car on the driveway so it looked like there was no body in.

It isn't her dad either. It was her mums boyfriend who is a right prick by the sounds of it. He looked down the alleyway and when she noticed him he legged it basically. They then went the long way round to avoid being seen by either of us. This is a pretty fucked up situation.

Nice drawing \o/

But i still dont understand, what did the Mum do wrong bar parking her car somewhere else wacko.gif

It sounds like a) her mum is proper fucked in the head and B) she's gotten out lucky by not having to live with her mum any more.

It reminds me slightly of when my uncle found out his wife was cheating on him. She'd kept randomly going to Egypt for 'work conventions' but in actual fact she was having an affair with an Egyptian man she'd met out there on their last holiday. When it all came out she basically blamed him for everything and said it was his fault she cheated on him even though he's an awesome guy.

Thing spiralled out of control and she started doing stuff like changing the locks on their house, even though it had been agreed between lawyers that she move out. It hit a peak when she stole his car keys, drove his car and hid it somewhere. It took several calls to the police before she told him where it was. She is proper fucked up. Thank God she's not my blood auntie!

It's strange how people you think you know for so long can suddenly become these completely new characters.

Jack, I can't imagine how hard it must be for Emily now, knowing that her mother has basically disowned her. The woman is a fucking bitch. Some people are just plain fucked in the head.