MOTM June  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

• Aird
    • dangtfc
    • David
    • Moff
    • upthehammers

It's that time of month again, when we all vote for our Member Of The Month, the five nominated definetly deserve to be included in this and are all worthy winners.

Aird-Well there is no question about it, Aird has had a brilliant month, his posts are usually of a high quality and more importantly are FM based. His Young guns thread has definetly gone down well, and his updates have been great.

dangtfc- After leaving FM View as admin, i don't think anyone expected Dan to post more after he left. But that has been the case, as his FM posting has still been of class quality. He along with a few others keep the FM sections busy.

David- It's been another great month for David, his ability to create discussion in the FM sections is brilliant. He really does get discussion flowing in there, which has made him stand out and got him nominated for MOTM.

Moff- This guy is more of an Off Topic member, rather than an FM poster. But he's one of the reasons our Off Topic sections are busy. I would say this has been his best month here at FM View. He wont see this thread because he's off to Magaluf in the morning, winning this would be a nice suprise for him.

upthehammers- Well he left for a bit, but he came back and showed us what we missed. He consantly posts in the FM sections, which is why he see's himself nominated for MOTM.

Well my vote goes for Aird this month, i think he's very underrated and i love his Young Guns thread :D

I have only been back a short while, but Aird's young ones thread is a great read as Rich said. Moff a close second.

Edited by Jackcos

I'm gonna go for Aird too, his thread is awesome.

I've gone for Moff, been active, posts are good as always, solid member who's stood out a little for me.

Ive come back recently to be constantly struck by airds good posting in all areas, and frequent updates of his young guns thread. I think he thoroughly deserves it. The others have also been great though as usual :D.

4th time in a row of being up for nomination, and I still won't win the bloody thing!!!!

Aird has been keeping up the Young Ones game to an amazing standard, no one else has beaten that as far as Im concerned. He deserves this!

I'm going for Upthehammers. I am pleased to see Aird doing Young Ones, Dangtfc getting back into posting with David and Moff doing their thing, however I am just generally pleased to see Upthehammers back and getting his head down. His work and posting isn't appreciated around here and I was saddened to see he had no votes before mine so he's got my vote. ;)

Aird for me too. I'm embarrassed to say I only saw that Young Guns thing yesterday for the first time, but enjoyed reading it and watching you develop [/paedo].

I think Dan has done fb as well, but he just gets edged out.

David! All been great though :D

Aird without a doubt. Has been very consistent in posting all month and has been overall fb. What he's doing with the Young Ones database is brilliant and deserves credit for that. Dan was the other candidate really who's alos had a great month.

Congrats to all who were nominated (Y)

From what I've seen, which hasn't been as much as it should have I'm going for Dan.

I actually can't decide between them at all ;|

Can I not give a fifth of a vote to all of them?

I actually can't decide between them at all ;|

Can I not give a fifth of a vote to all of them?

Then the point of voting would be zilch.

From what I've seen, which hasn't been as much as it should have I'm going for Dan.

:worshippyhw3:

Going for Dan because his posting all over the forum has been brilliant :)

Forgot to post when I voted but I voted for Aird. Hes been class this month in the FM Sections. Dan was a close second however although Moff's been a beast in the off topic section.

I said in the staff room that Aird was the one that would definitely get my vote and I'm not going back on that, although the rest have had great months.

Moff has been consistent and getting on with things the last couple of months and deserves to be a close 2nd IMO and, if Aird hadn't been nominated for it, he would've got my vote.

Credit to everyone though ;)

dangtfc, altough I had a pretty class month.

Close month. I'm going for Aird though because of his Young Guns thread but he's also posted consistently.

UTH for me, although it was a close call between him Aird, Dang and Moff for me, but he's been great this month and has contributed quite a bit to FM General Discussion. KIU.

Voting has closed. The runaway winner for MOTM June is Aird. Congrats (Y)