FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zabier

Ghosts

Do you believe in the existance of ghosts? For centuries ghosts have been at the centre of a worldwide debate. Thousands of people make a living from trying to prove their existance but are ghosts a matter of reality or just a play on the imagination?

Personally I've had a couple of experiences to suggest that ghosts are real. Well, not ghosts as in the eerie misty apparitions but more as in a presence that can't be seen to the naked eye. I do feel maybe ghosts could possibly be an echo of the past being displayed via light. It's a confusing subject.

Do you think ghosts or other such paranormal beings are for real?

Im not sure about this one, tbh theyre real.

Have you see some of the programmes on Bravo :lol: Thats what convinced me.

Most Haunted....is on Bravo and LivingTV.

Its a complete lie, and the "Ora man" who can apparently sense ghosts and thinks, is a cock. The old one they had, actually got sacked, as he was proven to lie.

Ghosts arn't real, apart from when your asleep maybe, in your knightmares.

I do believe in ghosts myself, when i was 7 my brother died, and recently i have been smelling smoke in my room, i believe it is him coming to see me.

But thats the reason why i believe in ghost, Einstein proved that you CAN'T destory energy so what happens when we die? think about it!

'Course ghosts are real. All you got to do is research it and blam, they are real. It shows, it just does.

I never feel like i am alone when i'm at home... alone. One of my mother's best friends died a few months ago and recently i have felt like somebody is in the house, a nice person is in the house.

I had this conversation with the missus and we agreed with what Kommy said. A lot of people believe that ghosts sightings are just visual and light echoes of the past. In the same way a shout echoes around a cave or enclosed space, light and visual energies can echo as well.

I've had some experiences which have made me believe in their existance. I would love to go on Most Haunted as a guest just to see what it is like. I love the thought of going on a ghost hunt as well. :thumbsup:

I had this conversation with the missus and we agreed with what Kommy said. A lot of people believe that ghosts sightings are just visual and light echoes of the past. In the same way a shout echoes around a cave or enclosed space, light and visual energies can echo as well.

I've had some experiences which have made me believe in their existance. I would love to go on Most Haunted as a guest just to see what it is like. I love the thought of going on a ghost hunt as well. :D

So she's the missus now?? :thumbsup:

Well i do believe in ghosts. My family have always had paranormal experiences. It differs from each one of us but we do get it sometime. I'm the least developed though. Although i've been told i have foresight B)

Let me find a picture on this PC of ghosts in a Church. Pictures with ghosts can be photo shopped easily though. Cut out the person you want a ghost. paste it into a new layer make it black and white and lower the visibility of it and delete the actual man that is in colour.

Ghosts arn't real, apart from when your asleep maybe, in your knightmares.

QFT

I don't see how anyone can believe that ghosts are actually real.

I have a picture that shows ghosts faces. It was taken by me, put it on this PC and there they were.

Post em up then :rolleyes:

As others have said, i never feel alone in my house, i always hear like somebody walking up the stairs, some jumping on my bed downstairs etc.

Fuck i just heard somebody open my door right this second, and im not lying.

Post em up then :D

As others have said, i never feel alone in my house, i always hear like somebody walking up the stairs, some jumping on my bed downstairs etc.

Fuck i just heard somebody open my door right this second, and im not lying.

Ya...course... :rolleyes:

I had one experience that has stuck in my head. It was after my friend had committed suicide. Literally like an hour after we found out I was sat in my kitchen with my brother and I was overwhelmed by a sense of peace. I just felt as if he was there, as if he was taking one last look at all those people who were close to him in his life.

I know those of you who are sceptical will blame such feelings on the confusion of grief but I can't explain the feeling of content I was experiencing. It's as if some kind of energy was reassuring me or something. I don't know.

That's the great thing about 'ghosts'. They don't necessarily have to be visual experiences. Anything paranormal is an exciting experience.

I do believe in ghosts. I personally belive in life after death. By this I mean you go to heaven or hell. So if your soul lives after death surely ghosts can be real as their souls live on.

Most Haunted or whatever that shit is called is a load of nonsense though.

Until I see a ghost in person I won't belive in them.

Anyone who is good at editing things can edit the TV programs and that so it would have to take something for me to see to believe in it.

My mate says his grandad haunts his house because his kettle turns on at random times but never boils :mellow:

I think I believe in ghosts. There is too many sightings for it to be a coincidence really. My Dad has seen one.

Most Haunted is fake btw.

Their's a video on youtube that I got shown and its after they stop recording and that Derek guy just starts laughing and so does everyone else.

I had a weird experience which made me think it was a ghost. I was asleep and I imagined a women came over to touch me, she did and I woke up and had a cold shiver and could of sworn I saw something for a split second. Thinking about me now gives me the shitters.

I had a weird experience which made me think it was a ghost. I was asleep and I imagined a women came over to touch me, she did and I woke up and had a cold shiver and could of sworn I saw something for a split second. Thinking about me now gives me the shitters.

You got owned by a paedo.

I believe in them, mother has seen one of her grandma and she didn't tell her mum so when her mum went to one of those people that talk to spirits or something like that the person said the ghost had seen my mum at such a time and my mum confirmed it.