Member Of The Month: August

MOTM August  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your MOTM for August?

• Rafael Scheidt/Skacel
    • Bebeto/aird
    • Garrincha/Theo
    • Zabier

Its that time of the month where you get to decide who's been instrumenal on the forums throughout August and here's the shortlist the staff team have decided on for this month:

First up we have Rafael Scheidt or as we know him more commonly by, Skacel. He's been quality throughout the month espeically within our FM sections and he's got a fair few of us (including myself :P) into LLM.

The next name thats made the final four is aird. Another of our members who's been brilliant when it comes to posting and has also helped raise the activity in our FM sections.

The recent revival of Theo has seen him win a nomination this month. He has been posting like a demon since he's returned and getting involved all over the forums, one who definatly deserves being nominated.

Last but by no means least, we have a forum favourite in Zabier. I'm sure you'l all agree he's returned back to his best with his posting and it great to have him back around.

So there's the four to choose from this month.

Skacel for me. He's been great in increasing activity in the FM section with his LLM postings (credit to Zabs for setting up that thread, too!) and has been active across the board (either that, or his name's now so random I can't help but notice it! :D).

It's been a good month though, good to see some familiar faces from the past getting involved more and more ;)

Zabier gets the nod from me

Theo Theo Theo Theo

Ive gone for Zabier as I feel he has posted very well this month.

Cool, I got nominated. :D

Cheers folks.

Zabier, never really fails to impress me here at FMV; solid poster, always has been, always will be.

Good months also for Theo and Skacel I feel. :)

Skacel, posted the most in the FM sections I feel.

I voted for Theo, been equally good in the FM and off topic sections although the rest have been fb as well.

Thought I'd already posted that, voted ages ago /o\

Zabier gets my vote. He was the first one that helped me on the forum and welcomed me and guided me along the way. :)

I've voted Skacel. People criticise him for coming and going but let's face it, we're all guilty of that. He's been like Rooney... everywhere!

My votes for Theo. He's come back and I think he's done brilliant getting stucking into posting again and just been an all round top guy. Would of gone Zabier but he's won anyways :P

Votings closed anyways and congrats to Zabier, the MOTM for August! :D