FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Juno

FMV IPB3

Anyone who still has problems with IPB3 we have a new skin.

FMV IPB32 - select it at the bottom.

It is a wider screen version of what we had before on IPB2 tbh, there will be changes made to it as we go along, but nothing that will affect the actual size of the skin.

Very nice, i think i still prefer the default one myself.

Very nice, will use it from now on :).

Also you will notice little things like the member info and tags are back - at bloody last!

Oooh that's a nice skin.

Bravo :D

Wow, just realised how fb the PM system was on here now, IPB3 ftw for this.

I am actually loving the new skin guys, but my only problem is the 'New Topic' and the 'Add Reply' the red bit's just don't look right if you know what I mean, but all round it's a great skin guys.

I am actually loving the new skin guys, but my only problem is the 'New Topic' and the 'Add Reply' the red bit's just don't look right if you know what I mean, but all round it's a great skin guys.

:(

I did them, I like them myself :P

But actually looking at them again, they don't look too great

And also is there a way for the Admins to change the size the signature is aloud to be because I am trying to upload a player card as my signature and it says the image is bigger than 500x200, if I resize it, it looks gay.

Yes, there is a way but its best if it stays as that limit. I cant stand people having massive signatures or images on there that are way too big for a forum and its probably correct that most people are the same so its best if you can stick to that limit mate ;)

I love the new skin, nice one boooyyysss.

Sticking with the IPB3 one (the IPB32 is the new one, right?), but good job anyway. Just not my thing.

Sticking with the IPB3 one (the IPB32 is the new one, right?), but good job anyway. Just not my thing.

Your quite right the new one is IPB32 :)

Got to say I really like the IPB32 skin. The main problem with the other IPB3 skin was the gap between the header and the forums look a bit weird but moving the user tools and putting the search in the middle like that sorts that problem out.

I am not keen on the red lines on the buttons but that is something minor.

Good Work Guys

What's this "Currently hiding posts below 0 points. Change threshold?" at the end of each thread all about? Something to do with the rep?

What's this "Currently hiding posts below 0 points. Change threshold?" at the end of each thread all about? Something to do with the rep?

It happens on a couple of other forums i post on that use IPB3 too, no idea why though..

Change all the red bits on IPB32 to a light blue IMO.

Change all the red bits on IPB32 to a light blue IMO.

I wanted silver

But Nin and Gers like the red

I like the red at the top of the forums, wasn't aware of the buttons.

And aye John its reputation based. Best example I can think of is youtube style - the comments are all + or -'ed and the - ones eventually get hidden, its pretty much like that. If a post got below -10 it'd get hidden but we haven't introduced negative reputation so it won't matter.

Just a quick thing, how in hell do we fix our sigs? i managed it last night but it seems to have gone back to the URL again, or am i being an idiot and doing something completely wrong?

Nevermind, i THINK i've managed to do it again..

Edited by Tractor Boy