FM-View Forums
AFC

Staff Movements

A few staff announcements for ya today, Composure has decided to step down as Admin and take on the writers role, he will be focusing on articles for FM08 :D

Zabier has also stepped upto Admin to fill in his place, so good luck Zabs.

We will also be bringing in another global moderator in the coming hours.

No hating on anyone in this thread please :P

Haha, I knew this was happening.

Jesus, an hour a go he hadnt even accepted! Quick eh boys?

Very Interesting decision by composure. Good luck zabs and composure on your new roles.

Oh yeah, forgot to say conga rats to you mate!

Also, I have an idea of a few people who I reckon is the new mod tbh...

Promise you Phil, kai?

Good luck to Zabier in your new role, you'l do fine I'm sure though :P Strange decision by composure and wouldn't like to think it was due to a wee bit of critiscm aimed his way but lets hope he can produce the goods for yous :D

I reckon his cock just wasn't fitting in with the big boys so had to be demoted to writer where having such a small penis wouldn't affect him as much :D

Promise you Phil, kai?

Good luck to Zabier in your new role, you'l do fine I'm sure though :P Strange decision by composure and wouldn't like to think it was due to a wee bit of critiscm aimed his way but lets hope he can produce the goods for yous :D

I reckon his cock just wasn't fitting in with the big boys so had to be demoted to writer where having such a small penis wouldn't affect him as much :D

Mine was too big so I didn't fit in with the sexually inadequate staff team, Nah lol the critiscm was one of the reasons but that's behind me now so good luck Zabs. Maybe the only one worthy of replacing me =P (joke)

Thanks for the congratulations guys. My first duty as FM View Admin is to introduce the first of two changes to the staff team that we will be making in the next 24 hours. Ranwell is being promoted to the writing staff. He will spend the next two weeks improving and perfecting his writing skills before moving up to the moderator position if he is successful at proving his ability to do the job.

We still have one moderator position that we are going to announce. I know four moderators sounds like a lot but due to two of our moderators (Gangsta Disciple and Manuel) being located in the Western time zone it means that we only have one moderator (if Ranwell makes the step up as he is expected to) moderating the forums during the GMT day time/ early evening. So we will look to have two moderators for the late night and early morning sessions of GMT (Gangsta Disciple and Manuel) then two moderators for the day time and early evening sessions of GMT (Ranwell and whoever we decide to offer the remaining position to).

I hope that makes things clearer. If not, never mind, you can just be surprised when it all comes together! :D

Jesus, me and Le Darche just betted our cocks that AFC was winding us up when he told us about Ranwell lol.

Well done ranwell, but I mena....Ive never seen you write content...ever?

Damn it, my first mistake as admin! lol.

Well, that shows an even greater need to have another moderator. Basically Phil, one of the things I want to introduce as an admin is for all staff members to write content regularly. This is why we are putting Ranwell on a 2 week writing trial. He will write content, we'll suggest improvements and he'll become better at writing so that when he is moved up to moderator he is able to produce sound content. :thup:

Ranwell may have a different time zone, but he still is online most of the day so.........

Ranwell might not live in the same time zone as GD and Manuel so he might be fine.

Well done Ranwell. I'm sure you'll make us proud.

Good appointment.

I didn't bet my cock actually :P

Ranwell was writer on TotalCalcio or something it was called ageees ago but I can't remember any of his content from back then, good luck though Ranwell :D

I didn't bet my cock actually :P

Ranwell was writer on TotalCalcio or something it was called ageees ago but I can't remember any of his content from back then, good luck though Ranwell :D

Yeah, you just betted your vagina instead.

Thanks guys. I'd like to thank the guys from fm-v for the opportunity. I have produced content for a while now. But now that 08 is out I will do my best to get as much content up as possible. Anyway me and GD are one hour apart time zone wise. But I don't think that effects anything as I am on quite a lot.

I remember more than a few articles on our old FM-Ace and you've definitely got the talent for it.

Best of luck to both you and Zabier. Both thoroughly deserved if you ask me.

Aye up Zabbo, have a good one.

Well done to all.

Interesting things are happening here. Zabs obviously deserves his place undoubtedly, composure as a writer wacko.gif as well as Ranwell or whatever he s called, can't say I can remember reading one good piece of content of either of there's. That sounds unfair, I can't remember reading a piece of content of there's in general.

Nice to see you took my advice anyway, Dan. :smokin:

Interesting things are happening here. Zabs obviously deserves his place undoubtedly, composure as a writer wacko.gif as well as Ranwell or whatever he s called, can't say I can remember reading one good piece of content of either of there's. That sounds unfair, I can't remember reading a piece of content of there's in general.

Nice to see you took my advice anyway, Dan. :D

I'm not sure what you mean by that but just to let you know I approached AFC with the issue off my own back. And as for Ranwell he has thoroughly deserved what he's getting as he has been probably the best member at fm-view for the time this version has been running, that's my opinion though, so well done Ranwell.

Is it bad that I thought this thread was about the bowel movements of the staff when I read the title?

Congratulations to Zabi and Ranny. Shame to lose Commy from the adminship, I didn't see much of him, but I'm lead to believe he was quite the coder.

Congrats Zabs and Ranwell, fully deserved.

Very well deserved both of yous.