FM-View Forums
AFC

Staff Movements

Well i guess the reason he was made writer is because

A) He is a writer and

B) He's going to write.

Now if you please try not to turn this into an argument guys.

Oh and Mat congrats, looking forward to read your articles

Congrats to Shane too :lol:

Congratulations to both of you, especially Shane.

Haven't seen tmatthew write add any content to the site in the past and he isn't exactly the most active member here either. He didn't write much during his time at Goal Kick either.

Not trying to pick on you I am just a bit baffled by this appointment. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Haven't seen tmatthew write add any content to the site in the past and he isn't exactly the most active member here either. He didn't write much during his time at Goal Kick either.

Not trying to pick on you I am just a bit baffled by this appointment. Feel free to prove me wrong.

That's my aim. :lol:

Because they have actually seen me write, and so obviously they think I can do a job.

I'll take there word for it then, and hopefully you can impress me :lol:

GK Mk II.

.. yet again, Willo in an argument.

Congrats Zabier, Ranwell, Shane and tmatthew, all well deserved.

.. yet again, Willo in an argument.

Congrats Zabier, Ranwell, Shane and tmatthew, all well deserved.

It is hardly an argument. He has the right to say what he thinks of him.

^ Beat me to it. Cunt. :lol:

Well I meant the start of what could be an argument.. you know what I mean Jackie -.-.png

Well done to all of yous, seeing what I've seen from being here bout a week, Zabier fully deserves his role as Admin.

At GK, he was a Mod to keep the FM sections active...not to write so..?

Also, you say he isnt active, well, composure, and Klaas are writers, there not exactly the most active around either. Doesnt really matter, as long as he writers.

You believed wrong.

It was known from the start I would write when the new FM comes out, it didn't come out during my time there.

Willo you piss me off that wee bit more every time you post, I swear you mean it, your posts are always aimed at winding someone up and creating an argument. It makes me laugh how you can criticise anyone, you think your the only person that matters and if your opinion is one thing then it must be fact.

Instead of criticising any of the staff maybe it would be better to let them get on with their job, if they don't do their job well then you can start criticising, until then let them get on with it?

Feel quite horny after than rant now.

Well done to you both.

Shame to see that Composure has left, he was a class admin and i do think he kept things together a lot of the time.

At GK, he was a Mod to keep the FM sections active...not to write so..?

Also, you say he isnt active, well, composure, and Klaas are writers, there not exactly the most active around either. Doesnt really matter, as long as he writers.

Do you mean in the past? Or were you expecting me to write loads of articles in just under 24 hours of the job?

Do you mean in the past? Or were you expecting me to write loads of articles in just under 24 hours of the job?

I meant in the past, I mean like....you were more of a technical guy, and wernt really too active in the admin role.

I meant in the past, I mean like....you were more of a technical guy, and wernt really too active in the admin role.

Depends how you perceive it Phil, no I didn't post that much but I was always active as in online - looking at posts, suggesting ideas etc.

Willo you piss me off that wee bit more every time you post, I swear you mean it, your posts are always aimed at winding someone up and creating an argument. It makes me laugh how you can criticise anyone, you think your the only person that matters and if your opinion is one thing then it must be fact.

Instead of criticising any of the staff maybe it would be better to let them get on with their job, if they don't do their job well then you can start criticising, until then let them get on with it?

Feel quite horny after than rant now.

What I meant, just not in as many words!

Depends how you perceive it Phil, no I didn't post that much but I was always active as in online - looking at posts, suggesting ideas etc.

Techy admins never get praise :(

Just because people don't post times 1000+ doesn't mean they are inactive.

Quality and Quantity Phillip. :D

Congrats to everyone, deserved like crazy, these guys are the type of people that make me look good! :(

Lets get to some hard core work peoples :D

Just a little warning to people looking for arguments and stuff, cut it out, otherwise you may see your post magically gone from the thread!

This thread is for things about Staff movements and a chance to air your opinion, not argue.

Thankyou.

Congrats lads all well deserved from what I have seen ;)

To be honest Luke I'm going to prevent instead of cure. Most people have had their say on congratulating the staff changes. I wish all new members of staff the best of luck in their roles. If anyone else wishes to congratulate those who have moved into a new position then they can do so via PM. :thup:

No need to leave this thread open so certain individuals can have a childish barmy with each other and ruin the credits that are being directed at the likes Ranwell, Shane, Tmatthew etc.

---CLOSED---

Composure has sadly left his role to accept a role at FM Player, we wish him all the best and thank him for his work.

However, we are delighted to announce that Blaze has accepted the role of writer on the site, and will replace Composure.

Welcome aboard Blaze!

I will re-open this thread, if people start spamming it or causing crap it will be closed straight away.